Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

October 26th Orders.

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch To all Generals of Khaine,

Greetings my Loyal Generals,

I have Taken a break from the fighting around here at Ghrond to write orders to all Generals of Khaine. the orders are as follows.

To Generals in the South, Contiune to Hold back Slannesh forces returning from Lustria, the longer they take in returning the more chance we have of defeating the cult here in Naggaroth. Use Your Lizard and Undead Allies well.
To All Generals Around Wraith Gate, Contiune re-sealing the Gates and harrass Asur Constuction of the 6th Gate. to all Forces off the Bleak coast try to stop as many Convoys getting in to Arnhelm as possible.
To all Generals Within Karond Kar, perpare the City for Seige, the plains outside the city are now crawling with enemies, conduct yourselves to hit and run raids against the forces of Slannesh and their Allies. Reniforcements are on their Way and Remember that the city can not fall until the Harpies Leave.
To All Generals in the North, Contiune to Hold the Watchtowers, the Longer we can Hold the northern Defences the more troops we can gather. Contiune Lightning Raids on chaos Encampments, north of the Towers.
To All Generals fighting in the Underway, Contiune to Attack all Dwarfs in the Tunnels, You New Object is Attempt to Sink the Dwarf Metal ship, Without That They Are at You Mercy.
To All Generals Around Ghrond. Fighting rages in the Streets here, Urgent Reniforcements are needed, to all outside the city attack Slannesh encampments, To all inside the city contiune to defend your self from Slannesh attacks, Defend Khaine's Shrines and Wait Death Night Approches.

May Khaine Guide Your Blades in Fighting His Enemies,
Crone Hellbronne, Hag Queen.
Relaity Check
these Are your First Orders Based on the Fluff written for the Campaign. if any of you are wondering when death night is i have put is as Hallow's Eve October 31st.
Voodoomaster
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Respond to orders,
I have dispatched all troops available, my sons are fighting in ghrond. Helping out hellebron. My trusty luitenant has been send to Karond Kar. Leaving my fortress home at the lakes of the abyss very weakly garissoned, may khaine protect it. I myself am currently underway to the watchtowers, to reinforce lord vraneth there.

May be khaine be with all.
Khaine's Loyal servant and Lord Executioner, Moniath.
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

The Forges of war burn every night and day, soon my brothers and sisters i be ready for war and to show my loyalty to our father and god, Khaine.

I will do my very best in repelling the Asur from our lands.

May Khaine bless you
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I will continue to protect Ghrond until my life ends if needs be
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Hag Graef seems unmentioned (and thus safe) which means I do not have to defend it. Where should I march to?
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Lethalis, yes Hag Graef is safe march to the Underway as it it your closest location.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Deathraider wrote:I will continue to protect Ghrond until my life ends if needs be

And my sons will stand with you! Till the end! May Khaine preserve that end for another time though. This is not our time to die, this is the time of victory and thousands of offerings upon khaines altars! Not burials.

Moniath Lord Executioner, slaanesh's bane!

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I thank you for your support and I wish your untimely end is not soon either it will be the slaneesh's end.
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

My forces have met the scum hed on at the Marshalling Areas. The forces of Khaine assault by day and the forces of Khorne assault by night. Both great enemies to Slaanesh. I will fight here until I see fit. If the battle goes astray, Khorne can fend for himself, Khaine elves will retreat to another battle site. Daily, my ranks of slves swell. I have a never ending train of slaves back to the Ruined Falls, my homeland in Nagaroth. No Slaaneshi scum will be left alive after the revelries of Death Night. Fully one million Slaaneshi scum will be sacrificed (21 battles worth) at the altars of Naggarond. May Khaine be with you all, and send reinforcements, for our spot in the marshalling areas is bieng overrun!
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

My shade clans will move to intercept the CoP coming from lustria and protecting the wrath gate's.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

My forces retreat! Half my forces have been run down. My Cold One Knights have all but been demolished. The Executioners are all dead. Antelioch is the only lord surviving, with a deep gash in his stomach that stops him from fighting. The only reason I am not dead is because of the Demoralizing effect of the hellcannon that my allies have. They flee with me, the Khorne forces. We will head to Ruined Falls for one day, then head to the watchtowers. We will help out there for one day, then make the long voyage to Arnhiem. We will slow our pace slightly so that our Khorne allies can catch up. For the next week, we abandon the fight against the Slaaneshi Scum. We take the fight to the High Elves that kicked our lord Antelioch out of his home.

To bad all of Antelioch's family died last battle. Only his spearmen, crossbowmen, Dark Riders, and Corsairs remain. Of the original 200 CoK (20 in real life), only 3 remain, which will be faced with a summary execution tomorrow for cowardice. All of the Executioners were cut down, but they did their duty. We were the only ones that day fighting at our line. The rest of the force retreated, 5 miles from our position. The Khornate allies have lost a majority of their Marauder tribes, and Spawn. All of their beastmen, aside from the Giant, have been killed. Tis a grim battle, and we retreat, for the battle in the Marshalling Areas is unwinable. Slaanesh outnumbers us 7 to 1.

My force took 1 million slaves, and killed one million more Scum, losing 10,000 Dark Elves, and 50,000 Khornate troops, 75% Marauders.

Sorry for the great defeat, my lord Malekith...
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

by the way, if you want to know where ruined falls is, it north east from the watchtowers, at the tip of the only river leading into the Sea of Chill.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Wow, big numbers :| , have you fought 21 battles for the marshalling fields :| that is alot congrats! Now go to arnhelm and beat the scum, however your help is greatly appreciated near ghrond 2. if you are to march to arnhelm half of the war will be over before you reach it... and the slaaneshi are everywhere, they will harass you and slowly kick your arse kozzak style...

(so I got fluff and real life a bit mixed up who cares)

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I will continue to defend Ghrond
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i will ride to ghrond with my best dark riders. i will ride down the asur and slaaneshi scum. for they are weak and we are strong, so they will fall like grass beneath our hooves!
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Underway it is then. I will have a small scouting party despatched, we'll see if I encounter some scum. If so, the scouting party will try and secure some area to make a camp.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

Today my forces reached Ghrond. We set up our alliy's Hellcannon on the highest tower, and fed it slaves for one knight straight. It consumed many Slaaneshi scum. Then, I routed up 30 cold One Knights, along with the 60 Khornate Knights, and the next time the Slaaneshi charged, they were severly weakend in their right flank due to my Knights. 200 Executioners have joined my force. I have given them the royal banner that their former brothers once had. I am so severly wounded that I have decided to fight at Ghrond, until my wound heals. Tomorrow I ride out on my Manticore, Dechala, to smite Slaaneshi scum. I have put spies in the midst of their encampment, and in two days time they are to report back with info on the Slaaneshi advance. For the moment, I have dispatched all my mounted warriors and the Khornate Knights to Arnhiem. They are expected to get there in 4 days, as they were boosted 150 miles by a mass Steed of Shadows spell, using the powers of one of the Tzeentch lords that is taking refuge in the city.

-Antelioch, lord of the Ruined Falls 9th brigade IE."Sons of Medusa"

(Note, every 10 men equal 1 model, except for characters. When I say a million slaves though, it does not mean I killed 100,000 models. By the way, that Tzeentch lord is my friend Seth's model of a Tzeentch lord, s thats where that fluff is from. Chaos is helping Ghrond now too (ME!))
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

(Note, every 10 men equal 1 model, except for characters. When I say a million slaves though, it does not mean I killed 100,000 models. By the way, that Tzeentch lord is my friend Seth's model of a Tzeentch lord, s thats where that fluff is from. Chaos is helping Ghrond now too (ME!))

Wrong. Normally it does so, but in this campaign it doesn't. The main reason for this is the fact that few druchii are not afraid to defend their opinion.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

No, it does, as I actually only have 25 CoK, and 6 Chaos Knights, so bah.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

In your fluff it does, yes. But in the campaign, every model is meant to represent one soldier.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

(I know that. But for my army, I mean 10/1 ratio, as I do NOT have 300 CoK and 200 Execs. Well, a Massacre at Ghrond! This time, it was only the Khorne who got it off.)

The Knights have arrived at the Druchii camps by Wrath Gate, and are going to attack at Sundown. The next day, we move on to the southlands, as a lizarman general challenged Anubis, lord of Khorne. Antelioch is in a near death situation. CoP assassins have crippled him with an intense dose of Black Lotus, and soon he might die.

-Kerro, Scribe to Antelioch, Ruined Falls 9th Brigade,IE "Sons of Medusa"
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Khorne should only be playing in the Northern sites - there is no Khorne penetration into Naggaroth (nor will there be).

We depend on you to be honest about what sides are playing the battles - please report Chaos battles at either the Chaos marshalling areas or the Druchii Watch Towers.

J
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

Well, there is no way to put my Khorne into my online report. My games are 2000pts Khorne and 3000pts Druchii. Druchii prevail, so I use their army name for the report.