I have returned from the Wilds of Cathay with much plunder.

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

I have returned from the Wilds of Cathay with much plunder.

Post by Underway »

aka I bought all my Xmas presents in Thailand on my honeymoon.

So I'm back. Anyone care to fill me in on the stuff I cannot get from reading the site? Hope it hasn't been to busy without me, but it looks like you don't even need me as things seem to be running very smoothly.

@Jeff: I now have your full collection of articles in my WD's and I must say they are very very good. I see alot of Druchii.net convo's in there and love the way you talk about limiting the opponents movement in the last article. Classic way to control the movement phase.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Of course we need you, take your time to get up to speed and then put in your input.

Glad to hear things went well. Let me know how they went in more detail. (PG detail of course).
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Trevor -

Welcome back - how is newly wedded bliss treating you?

Campaign going fine, although we are trying to get the focus off the HE and back to Sla vs. Khaine. Will try to send you fluff on Monday for you to review prior to posting Tuesday.

J
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Update: There is a serious issue with both my work and home computer. They both need to go into the shop for seperate reasons. I am using a friends comp right now but I will not be as... involved as I would like untill one or the other is fixed.

As for the questions I will PM you later with the details on Thailand (I think I'll become a Buddist now...) Langmann. Very interesting cultural experience.

@Jeff: Thanks, the bliss has turned into financial planning and family planning. Grrr you think she could wait a few months!!LOL!

I was reading all the fluff, seems like the DE don't like fighting each other. I think the problem with Ghrond is that most playing groups of friends try to have different armies from each other. As such there are rarely 2 DE armies to fight each other.

Not sure how to fix this though....
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Ghrond has finally started to move ...

Family and Financial planning ... ahh the joys of being a newlywed.

J