No Spying!

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Lethalis
Loremaster

No Spying!

Post by Lethalis »

Nagathi wrote:if one tries to play a spy he will get the attention of the mods. Ever heard of Fair Play? Those who do not follow that simple rule will not be on the good side of the moderators' wrath.

Darkprincess wrote:Since I am the forum mod for Team Slaanesh, I can ban spies from that forum. I can also report spying to the site admins and they can take it further if they wish, but that is their decision, not mine. As with the SoC campaign, spying is regarded seriously - it has to be, otherwise the fun goes out of it, and that spoils it for everybody else, so whilst some may thing it is being a bit harsh, we really have to think of the players themselves in this - if they feel cheated then they're not going to want to play.

Says it all, really. No one should try to get in Team slaanesh just to spy on what is going on.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

but i think we should be allowed to play on both sides of the campaign. but i agree that spying is wrong.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

By joining Team Khaine, you have shown to be pro Khaine and very anto slaanesh, so you shouldn't play for the other site.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Yes lethalis you are right but for the ones who didnt join up with either teams should be able to play who ever they want.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Of course. But that's why I posted it in this forum, because everyone who has gathered here has committed themselves to Khaine, thus promising not to play for an other side (or in my case, fight slaanesh where ever I can).
Aachil lathanast
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Aachil lathanast »

I totally agree. There is no need for spying - part of the fun is also not knowing what your opponent will do next.
Weak perish so that the strong can live. It is the law of nature. It is the law of the Druchii.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

Oh well. My name will not need to work then. I will not spy, and I am NOT at the moment, so any of you who think "slanneshi druchii" is a suspicious name, think again.
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

http://s6.invisionfree.com/The_Land_of_Chill/index.php?showtopic=63&st=0&#last
that shows your true side SD. ;)
(And I am not saying you are SD)

and I fight for Khaine because Voodoomaster joined that site up there, :P

otherwise I might not of even taken part, :P
Back From Druchii Hiatus