CMA...Lost?

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Lethalis
Loremaster

CMA...Lost?

Post by Lethalis »

On the campaign site, the Chaos Marshalling Areas seem lost. So should we retreat and move the fight to the watchtowers? I think we have a better chance there, with us already having a small advantage already.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i think we should move to the watchtowers. if we take them. we will extend their advantage.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I think we should fall back to the watch towers and once they are secure attack the marshland again.
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

I think we should hold them untill we completly secured ghrond afterwards the rest of the north is more available to us. Remember we are khaine's warriors if possible we attack not deffend.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

untill we completly secured ghrond

Why not then completely secure Ghrond without wasting Elves in the north?

Remember we are khaine's warriors

I am not, I just hate slaanesh. I even hate hir so much I refuse to write hir name with capitals ;)

if possible we attack not defend

But we are under attack. It's rather likely we have to defend, the CMA is lost.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ragnarok »

If we secure ghrond our warriors their will be able to reinforce the Watchtowers and the CMA whilst the slaaneshi will keep the same amount the few slaaneshi left in ghrond now are pretty much nothing but we have to keep an eye on them if they might counter-attack if we secure ghrond that risk is gone, plus of course it would make good fluff the first major victroy in the campaign...against slaanesh now dont tell me you wouldnt like that. and if we give up CMA they will have that mile stone.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

Ragnorak does make a good point since the slaanesh's main target is Ghrond. If we secure it we can then protect our other objectives
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

That's what I am saying. Pull back from CMA and secure Ghrond completely. Do not forget that lost battlesites can be retaken. Let them think that we are weak, let them overrun the CMA. Malekith didn't draw the border at the watchtowers for nothing. They need to get past the Watchtowers should they want to reinforce the troops at Ghrond.

Let's make this clear: Ghrond is a priority, if we lose it we have lost the campaign already should we not be able to retake it. So why not focus on that by retreating what troops are left in the CMA?
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I agree lethalis we take Ghrond completely and we will have the advantage.
Death is near.

Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

We are at the moment winning the batlle at Ghrond so it should not be a problem securing it.
Death is near.

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

hmm, it seems that the orders that i posted last week are already starting to become out of date, however lethalis, is right the Chaos Marshaling areas are all but lost however, leaving them to their fate means that they shall have more time to gather forces and therefore shall be able to hit the watchtowers harder and with more troops.
Ghrond in the mean time is by no means won if we pull troops back from the city then the slannesh insegants will begin again, when the next fluff is up i shall order all infantry forces back to fortify the watchtowers, and contiune to order calvary forces to contiune making hit and run raids on chaos camps.
Do You Agree with this?
Voodoomaster
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ragnarok »

Yes I agree.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

i agree with it. we should keep raiding camps.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

hmm, it seems that the orders that i posted last week are already starting to become out of date

With the SoC, orders were given each day. Maybe we should have that every 3-4 days?
leaving them to their fate means that they shall have more time to gather forces and therefore shall be able to hit the watchtowers harder and with more troops.

That will happen anyway, we can't hold out much longer. What troops we have left can be better used somewhere else. Ever heard of Osgiliath? :roll:
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

That will happen anyway, we can't hold out much longer. What troops we have left can be better used somewhere else. Ever heard of Osgiliath?

lol, Lethalis ever heard of Clar Andros? the island fortification held for days against the host of Morrannon. However i will not abandon the northen defenses. only when they are truely lost will i desert them.

With the SoC, orders were given each day. Maybe we should have that every 3-4 days?

well not quite, they weren't given out every day but i shall now give out orders 2 times a week useually on a Sunday and a Wednsday or thursday due to the fact i work on Mon and tues.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Lethalis ever heard of Clar Andros?

Nope, only saw the movie :roll: I know, I'm bad...

However i will not abandon the northen defenses.

Ok...So we know who to come to ;)
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I agree with Voodoomaster
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

so do i. if we can hold still then we will hold. every hour we gain is a boon to the enemy. Keep fighting!
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

I suggest to retreat in order to defend the Watchtowers. If they fall, the Cult will have an open road to Ghrond.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

I suggest we focus on Ghrond fully for One full day. Then it will be secure for some time, giving us other places to take over.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

We made the mistake of focusing somewhere else, and we see the result. So now you're suggesting we offer the slaaneshi another chance? I think not. We should focus on Ghrond until the slaaneshi are nihil there.
Sexy druchii
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sexy druchii »

Yes, but if get ghrond we can strike at their hearts at the CMA and Watchtowers, IF they towers fall.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I say that we should focus on Ghrond since that is the COP main objective and then we go to the watch towers. WE NEED TO PROTECT GHROND!
Death is near.

Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Indeed, if Ghrond falls the CoP will only try to focus on that. They care little for the other sites. Voodoomaster, why don't we leave the CMA? It's lost.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

it seems that i have little choice here, the Chaos Marshalling zones are indeed all but lost. however i do know have armies that are not under my command that will not obay these orders. [people who are not members of team khaine], when i post the next orders [proably 2morrow as i am busy @ college at the moment,]
i will order a fall back from the CMA but i will contiune to support hit and run raids against the camps.
Voodoomaster