Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Flesh & Blood and Druchii2D

Post by Imdat tauble »

Hi,

I'm about to be starting development of a computer game RPG (similar to diablo 2 etc.) for the communty via the Black Forge called Druchii2D. At the moment, we're planning to base the game around a city in turmoil, where Khaine and Slaanesh cultists are still fighting constantly after the Flesh and Blood campaign's timeline. Obviously, this depends on the campaigns outcome, and thus I've come to you.

My questions are as follows:
1. Do you think this is possible, given the current situation in the campaign?
2. If it is, is there a particular city in which we can definitely base it (ie. in which skirmishes between Khaine and Slaanesh will still occur after the campaign) and if so which ones?
3. If you don't know of a particular city yet, how long do you think it will be until you will?

Thanks a lot.

Imdat.
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Ghrond. Go to the campaign website to read about it.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

Thanks. Are we talking about open conflict or more discreet conflict at the end of the campaign?
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

It depends on the result. If the CoP wins "legitimacy" it will probably be more open. If they don't ... it will be more in the shadows.

J
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Don't forget the Convents of Sorceresses. They are not necessarily for Khaine or Slannesh. They might be on both sides or even on their own side. Thats the best part about the fighting in Ghrond...
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

Cool - I can work with that for now.

About how long is the campaign going to run for? I'm guessing that I'll be able to find out the situation after its over...