My army Fluff

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

My army Fluff

Post by Darmort »

I may add to this peice once in a while, I just wanted to share my Army fluff with you, Jeff said I was to Post it here anyway.

Fluff:

Drake looked at the Glar'Nar-Touth Warriors, each of them with a heavy heart, coming so far so fast tired the forces out, Drake himself was tired, sole Command but for the two Spearmen Leaders was hard, ever since he returned to Naggaroth he had turned to the Glar'Nar-Touth, his former Warriors for support, he then led them to Ghrond, and now to the Watch Towers, his Orders from the lord there were to hold the Tower, no matter what, if not able, fight to the last Warrior.
Well that wouldn't take long, he thought.

as I said, I may Add to this sometimes
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I like it :D
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

cool fluff!
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I like the ending alot
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Spartan
Trainee Warrior

Post by Spartan »

uummm.....i dont want to sound mean or skeptical, but shouldnt you have made that a bit longer? the whole first paragraph is only one sentence... :? .

and sorry to bust your bubble deathraider, but there really is no ending; there is no real storyline to begin with. this seems more like the intro to a battle report than actual fluff (unless it is an intro to a report :?: ).

again, sorry to be so harsh, but i just dont see why this is getting praised so well. mine and AravarGaldean's fluff ("aravar galdean and lord aseiar") has gotten less response, but we spent so much more time on that! :cry:
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

oh yeah I see what you mean spartan
Death is near.

Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

nice intro but surely you can make it longer for the reasons spartan pointed out
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

indeed. it is a nice intro. I, perosnally, cna;t wait to see more of it. it's fuun tos see so many fledgling writers on these forums (like Spartan and myself)
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

I'm known as MavisDavis01 in Asur.org
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

Aravar, it is so true it is great to see so many writers on here.
Death is near.

Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

to tell the truth, I would've stopped posting on Asur and Druchii if I hadn't learned that people were writers, and there were a lot of them that happened to be in Asur
Aravar Galdean-

The High Prince of Tiranoc (mainly because no one else is brave enough to live there :wink:)

Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

Drake watched the last of the Slaaneshi worshippers run, the Glar'Nar-Touth had been attack four times, and won each time, massacring the enemy army, while never losing more than a few soldiers themselves. The Shades were certainly good at firing.
Both groups had killed almost 50 of the Enemy alone, the Reaper at least 20 of them, he had dispathed 24 of them, most with his Crossbow, but a few, with his Sabers.
He looked at the 60 or so survivors of the last battle.
He walked up to his two Lordling commanders.
"You have done well, I promote you," he said, and both warriors bowed low.
"Thank you Brother," said one, the other drew his sword.
"I give my vow, if I can, I shall protect you brother."
Drake smilied.
"Very well Averlin, Mordred, I acept your offer, Brother."

sorry the first part was so short, I had little time and was tring to do other things, also, this Fluff explains where Drake Everslayer and the Glar'Nar-Touth are, and all of the Glar'Nar-Touth share the same name, Everslayer, because this makes them family.
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Aravargaldean
Trainee Warrior

Post by Aravargaldean »

very good. I can see that it is coming along, and I'm wondering what those newly promoted druchii have in mind.
Aravar Galdean-

Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

thats for me to know and you to read, !wink!

Drake walked back to the tower, he had defended it well, and was getting anxious, why hadn't Glaith brought the reinforcements yet?
No matter, it was a waiting game, and he was very good, at that.
He walked to the top of the watch tower and saw Ghrond to the south, it was under siege by the Cult of Slaanesh, he walked down.
"Averlin, Mordred, get a mount, we're going to Ghrond, the rest of you, stay here, you're in command, Beastmaster brother."
"Thank you Everslayer Drake, I will not fail you," said the Beastmaster bowing.
Drake, Averlin and Mordred rode south to Ghrond, and for the cities defence....
Back From Druchii Hiatus