Where are the Bretonnians?

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Lathaine
Slave (off the Altar)

Where are the Bretonnians?

Post by Lathaine »

Hey, I just learned about this awesome campaign and am new to the site. Unfortunately you guys really didn't broadcast this to all the Warhammer communities.

Any who, I was wondering how many Bret players are here? Also where are the Brets fighting mainly? I plan to take my errantry war army to the 6th gate of Arnhelm and help out my friend Aislin and crew. Who knows maybe we can coordinate an amphibious assault on Karond Kar later on to free some slaves when the Druchii are pushed off the field to the south. By the way fluff-wise my Brets are here mainly because we are a bit miffed by the ineptitude and weakness presented by the so-called lord of the end times and seek a true challenge across the Great Ocean. We heard about some Dark elf infighting and decided to accompany Aislin, who we befriended and fought with in the SoC after we had gathered a fleet, army, and supplies in Bretonnia, such a convenient reason to start so late. Also is this the place to post all fluff related to our armies? I didn't get to write a whole lot for SoC due to college but during the winter break I plan to write up a short story on my fluff and get several games a week in.
Daiketh
Slave on the Altar

Post by Daiketh »

I used to collect bretonnians but i have converted to druchii Mohahahahaha!!!!!! :twisted:
Bring back the BIFF
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

The brets would ally with empire or high elves.

- Nag
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i play brets occasionally, i think you would be able to help out the asur, not that it would make a difference ;)
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Lord karelon
Corsair

Post by Lord karelon »

My son is running a Brettonian Errantry army and an Asur army that started out attacking the Wrath Gate and is now defending the 6th Gate of Arnhelm. The Bretonnians are there as alliies to the Asur. There have been a few references in Kala's Civil War Journal on those battles.
As Colonel Lord Karelon would say: "Bretonnian ears are much too small to make good trophies."
Death is light as a feather
Duty is heavy as a mountain
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

My son is running a Brettonian Errantry army and an Asur army that started out attacking the Wrath Gate and is now defending the 6th Gate of Arnhelm. The Bretonnians are there as alliies to the Asur. There have been a few references in Kala's Civil War Journal on those battles.
As Colonel Lord Karelon would say: "Bretonnian ears are much too small to make good trophies."

no wonder u have been winning[according to the stories], u r bullying ur son lol.
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Lord karelon
Corsair

Post by Lord karelon »

When a scenario has specific objectives (other then body counts) my son has done well. But he admites that the only way to get better at a game is to play someone better then you. And he is getting better. My normal margin of victory is now a minor victory and there have been many draws. :cry: When he feels the need to beat up someone he goes to school and plays Yu-gi-oh, at which he is the school's (high school) leading player. :twisted:
Still I have fought his Brettonians with lizards, orcs, chaos and druchii and can say that if they are allowed to charge into you, it will hurt. :shock: So I seldom let that happen. :twisted:
Death is light as a feather
Duty is heavy as a mountain
Darkstar rebirth
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Darkstar rebirth »

this is an alright campaign
Fact Number 547: Alcohol may cause drunkeness and nudity
Mithrandiur
Dark Rider

Post by Mithrandiur »

what is wrong with the Brets here? Though I aint no mod, i believe that language isnt allowed here. :badh:
There is no pain, where strength lies.