Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:48 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Karond Kar and the Empire 
Slave (off the Altar)

I was wondering wether the Empire faction in Karond Kar is a 'stand alone' faction or are they infact allied to the Cult.

The Fluff leads me to believe theyre allies to the Cult, but then again they have their own part at the precentage bar, unlike the Lizardmen in the Southern Reaches who just seem to be integrated into the ToK precentage.

The Empire have quite a respectfull precentage in karond kar actually and if they continue this way, will the empire have a permnant foothold in naggaroth when this all ends?

Or if they're infact allied to the CoS, doesnt that give the CoS quite the advatage in Karond Kar (precentage wise)?

I guess i was just wondering about them, since the fluff doesnt mention them at all, and they seem to play a large(ish) role in Karond kar.

Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:56 am
The Exiled One

They are, game-wise, an independant faction.

- Nag

Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:51 pm
Profile WWW
Slave (off the Altar)

So, game-wise, how would they affect the campaign?

Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:14 pm
The Exiled One

Empire player plays a game. Empire player win (yeah, like that would ever happen :P). Empire player log the win at druchiicampaign@yahoo.ca and then the result is put into the percentage bars on www.campaign.druchii.net/battle_page.html by the campaign recorder

- Nag

Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
Arch-deviant of the Cult of Pleasure

Fluffwise they free slaves I think, if this is what you mean as their goal/side. Think of it as a subcampaign on the same map

Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:20 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]