Tactical review+ reports from the Front

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Lethalis
Loremaster

Tactical review+ reports from the Front

Post by Lethalis »

Tactical review

Ok, having seen the updates, it seems to me that we really need to hold Ghrond. It's 40-60 against us, we can't let that happen! Else, the whole Northern Section will be cut off. Mass defending Ghrond would be nice

if it wasn't for our problems south. We need to get a firm grip there. The asur can wait, we have traitors on our hands. We should get them first.

Reports from the Front: day 92

Ghello, and good afternoon.

Welcome to Reports from the Front, where you can read up all news about our fighting soldiers defending the borders against the weak-blooded traitors.

In the Chaos Marshalling Area, the forces of Chaos are still collecting themselves from our vicious counter attacks. It seems that even in the North, they can hardly hold their own, and many foul slaaneshi fall every day under our blades, spears, bolts, lances and draichs. They lack leadership and strenght, and get ever more demoralized. It seems each time that they are driven back easily, only really holding out because of their love for pain, which they can find at our bloodthirtsy weapons.

Going more south, where our Watchtowers stand. A first line of defence against Chaos attacks, the improved security seens hardly needed. Attack after attack, raid after raid, all are easily repelled. If it wasn't for the Chaos Realm spreading mutation, we would have rolled up almost all warbands, but why bother going to them while they come to us. It is almost unfair that our skilled warriors get no better challenge than an unshaved beast, or the occasional Chaos Warrior which are so slow and graceless, it is almost a pity to kill them, they would make good slaves when not wielding over sized axes.

Ghrond still stands, even after barbarian assaults made at its walls. It seems that even now they are standing on some of the first walls, their might has been spent, and they are nothing but sitting pervert ducks. Already mighty reinforcements are on their way, and in their pink hearts, the slaaneshi commanders begin to understand that they are but toys in the hands of Khaine, who, I might add, has been extremely merciful to let them live for so long. It is all the more ironic that they will suffer humiliation before a swift death comes at our hands.

At the Underway, furry things still continue to crawl back from where they came. The Stunted ones seem to have lost their appetite for skaven blood, and, seemingly being unable to kill but a single Elf, they are already retreating, swearing oaths never to return to our homeland. And right they are. I have been there, and I have seen them getting killed, no, getting massacred. And hear me, fellow generals, it would almost be a pityful sight, seeing them run on those chickenlegs, fearing for their worthless lives, if it wasn't such a funny sight to behold. The ratmen are ever more continuing to poisen and blow themselves up, and we hardly fight them anymore, instead we watch them while they execute themselves. It almost looks as if they don't intend to kill their own.

At the plains of Karond Kar, all is still peaceful as ever. Rumours of slaaneshi sieging the city are untrue, and there are but a mere few hundred slaves left. It is true that there are several slaaneshi warbands on the plains, but as befits their chaotic nature, they fight more amongst themselves than against our superior troops. If we would forget about them, they would just finish themselves off, but, as the lords of Karond Kar are still nation's best and most proud slavemasters, they occassionaly set out on a raiding party to pick up some slaves. And with reliable reports confirming that the count of incoming slaves has been raised with over 200%, I think we need no worries when it comes to what is known as the City of Despair.

At the gate of Arnhelm, the forces of both Asur and slaaneshi continue to suffer from guerilla attacks in which we, True Elves, excel. General Kala has proved to be not only a great warrior, but also a great tactician and, being on our side and leading troops loyal to both Malekith and Khaine, the Black Lotus legion has booked victory after victory. It seems to be but a matter of time before the last pieces of Arnhelm will be sent back to Ulthuan.

At the southern reaches, the only place where the slaaneshi had a real chance of breaking to the lines of lizards and undead, our glorious legions have emerged and gave them a run for their money. Though tired and even exhausted from their march into Lustria, where they also ambushed dimwitted misguided slaaneshi Elves, they still fight off any intruder in our realm without breaking a sweat, and they seem able to continue this for at least a year. Of course, we won't give them that long.

Know then, that this is the truth, only the truth and nothing but the thruth, and anyone claiming otherwise is a liar. We are victorious already, it is a matter of time.

Choose which report you liked better, the tactical review or the reports from the front ;)
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

ok if anyone wants the numbers in comparison, here they are.

Day 92

Druchii Watchtowers
Slaanesh: 45%
Khaine: 55%

Chaos Marshalling Areas
Slaanesh: 60%
Khaine: 40%

Ghrond
Slaanesh: 60%
Khaine: 40%

6th Gate of Arnhelm
High Elves: 50%
Khainites: 31%
Slaaneshi: 19%

Southern Reaches
Slaanesh: 43%
Khaine/Lizzies: 41%
Undead: 16%

Plains of Karond Kar
Slaanesh: 27%
Khaine: 46%
Empire & Slaves: 27%

The Underway
Dark Elves: 38%
Skaven: 24%)
Dwarfs: 38%

Day 60 something.

Druchii Watchtowers
Slaanesh: 45%
Khaine: 55%

Chaos Marshalling Areas
Slaanesh: 57%
Khaine: 43%

Ghrond
Slaanesh: 57%
Khaine: 43%

6th Gate of Arnhelm
High Elves: 60%
Khainites: 26%
Slaaneshi: 14%

Southern Reaches
Slaanesh: 43%
Khaine/Lizzies: 34%
Undead: 23%

Plains of Karond Kar
Slaanesh: 28%
Khaine: 48%
Empire & Slaves: 28%

The Underway
Dark Elves: 39%
Skaven: 26%
Dwarfs: 25%
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Like I said, we're winning ;)

Yet, we must reinforce Ghrond and the Southern Reaches.