Wakey wakey - time for a bit of killing...

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Wakey wakey - time for a bit of killing...

Post by Darkprincess »

OK, now that the site is back up and running, let's see if we can kick-start the campaign again, by notching up more wins for Team Slaanesh (hopefully before the other side realises we're kicking them ;)

Now that xmas and new year festivities are over, it's time to get down to the real job at hand - so lets get at them !
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Auric stormcloud
The Black Serpent

Post by Auric stormcloud »

Hoo-ah! I'll see if people are still interested in this (or rather, if I can annoy them enough into using some other Dark Elves I have ;)).
Poo-tee-weet?
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Remember, Auric, Druchii is not the only opponent you can play. A slaaneshi win against Undead in the Southern Reaches is a win for Slaanesh. A win against Khorne in the Chaos wastes could be a win for Slaanesh. Surly, you must have on player who plays High Elves, or Orcs, or empire, or undead, or chaos, or just about anything?

- Nag
Loran
Destroyer of Worlds
Location: Finland, the country people always think has penguins and polar bears walking in the streets...

Post by Loran »

Hey everyone :) I'm back after a while... Didn't remember this forum, although I've been playing a lot :P

Hmm... so if all the victories count, then maybe I could get some other games on the way too :D

- Loran
<+Hyarion> "Loran may cause addiction to mindless online games"

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Auric stormcloud
The Black Serpent

Post by Auric stormcloud »

Nagathi wrote:Remember, Auric, Druchii is not the only opponent you can play. A slaaneshi win against Undead in the Southern Reaches is a win for Slaanesh. A win against Khorne in the Chaos wastes could be a win for Slaanesh. Surly, you must have on player who plays High Elves, or Orcs, or empire, or undead, or chaos, or just about anything?

- Nag

Err... I do have an opponent who plays Tomb Kings. It's just that guaranteed I will lose. Plus, I'm trying to mainly fight for Ghrond at the moment. However, I did convince my friend to play me using a ToK list this coming Sunday, so it's no issue... this week. If you want me to move to the Southern Reaches, so be it.
Poo-tee-weet?
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

We have lost quite a bit in the SOuthern Reaches during the down-time, and it has influenced the rest of the map. I know that we need to re-conquer Southern Reaches.

- Nag
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

I might have to post one or two wins to the underway area. My dwarf opponent is sick of playing DE for me to slaughter. I'll placate him, then get in some more wins in Southern or Ghrond.

Reap the harvest of our enemies, so we may dine well on the profits in the coming months...
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh