Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

January 6th Orders

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch To all Generals of Khaine,

Greetings Generals,

Death Night has come and Gone, and the Crone Hellbronne has made me her Lord General, the orders are as follows.

To Generals in the South, Contiune to press home your attack into the cults flanks, listen to the advice given to you by the slann, they are extremly wise although they lack physical skill.
To All Generals Around the 6th Gate, contine to assault the asur postions, if the generals in the south ask for assistance however give as much as it as you can. Follow the orders of General Kala.
To all Generals Within Karond Kar, contiune to repress the slave revolts and contiune to mount hit and run raids against the cult on the plains.
To All Generals in the North, Hold Back the Cult at any cost, several watchtowers have fallen. re-take them and hold them, the longer that we hold back the cult the better chance that we have of defeating the cult here in Ghrond.
To All Generals fighting in the Underway,Contiune to retake the passages, the skaven and dwarfs have both been unsually quiet, expect anything.
To All Generals Around Ghrond. although the counter attackes led over the blizzard were effective they were not as effective as i hoped. however inteligance reports that the cult are calling for reinforcements from all over naggaroth. hold them at the gates, we have the cult on the ropes in the city.

However the Candle Burns Low i shall have to retire for tomorrow i once again join the fighting around the city.

May Khaine Guide your Blade.

Khael Vraneth, Lord General of Khaine, Lord Executioner, Reagent of Har Ganeth, 3rd Son of Kurl Vraneth, Lord of the northen Reaches, Slayer of Asur, Deamon Slayer, etc
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

right as explained in "Key Targets and a New Plan" i am splitting everyone into groups so that we can concentrate on are targes more effectivly. however everyone who has replied to my PM or posted in the thread i have put in a group.

The Southern Reaches Battle Group:
Maldor.
Deathraider.
Sexy Druchii.
Voodoomaster
[we need more people to help out in the south all help is needed.]

The Watchtowers Battle Group:
Zarkath
Mithrandiur
ANSOB
Cathalir
Little Murderer
Darkspear
Chaos Druchii
Darmort

Ghrond Battle Group:
Manwe
Deathraider
Beastmaster Kurlan
Terrof Darkshroud
Voodoomaster
Ash
HeH

If anyone has any questions send me a PM or reply in this topic, your single objective now is to secure the battlezones you are assigned to, if anyone is wondering why both me and Deathraider are in the north and the south. i am there because in my fluff i have characters in both Ghrond and in the South. and Deathraider because he has a dark elf and a lizardmen army.
Voodoomaster, leader of team khaine
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

although i am fighting in ghrond i will send small groups of scouts to the south as reinforcements, i just hope they dont come to late.
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

I will continue to defend the Watch Towers, if only I could get a game in...

Anyway, Drake Everslayer is at the Watch Towers looking for some Slaaneshi's.
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

My lizzards will continue to hold the south and my dark elves will fight to their last breath in Ghrond
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

I might just get bored shaving. Should that happen, a patrolling force may be coming that way *points north*
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

The Southern Reaches Battle Group:
Maldor.
Deathraider.
Sexy Druchii.
Voodoomaster
[we need more people to help out in the south all help is needed.]

i am there because in my fluff i have characters in both Ghrond and in the South. and Deathraider because he has a dark elf and a lizardmen army.

Although my druchii is in the north, my tomb kings are in the south can i use my tk to help?
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Zakath the slaughterer
Master of Puppets

Post by Zakath the slaughterer »

So simply put: "Attention everyone! OK, here's my plan; you all go and kill everything, do we have a deal?"

Yeah, fine for me. I'll go and punish some CoP tonight. [evil laugh]
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings/
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams/
Blinded by me, you cant see a thing/
Just call my name, `cause Ill hear you scream
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Although my druchii is in the north, my tomb kings are in the south can i use my tk to help?

Sure! Just make sure you put down you only fight CoP :P
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

ok, we are losing badly at ghrond again god damm it, whenever we have the weekend our scores goes up but over the week it goes down damm it.
now we are at 60-40% again however, we have taken over the southern reaches which is good, however i fear that we may be to late.
I Want a long hard push for Ghrond Over the weekend if possible, i will post new orders soon.
Voodoomaster
Vengeanceseeker
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vengeanceseeker »

I'll try my hardest, but I rarely play against the cult.
World of Arl, Where the players matter.

Free Dark Elf army!
VS' known kills: Lord Saradain.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

yeah, there just are no cultists here, they don't rate high in popularity here :P
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

ok, due to use losing quite a bit at ghrond i would like to ask the Watchtowers battle Group if there is anyone who has a DE or Cult oppenent nearby to relocate to ghrond.
Any one wishing to Volunteer?
*voodoomaster looks around the group of faces infront of him.*
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

*watches as everyone but Zakath takes one step back*
Carron
Warrior

Post by Carron »

My problem is that my only Cult opponent has left the country for the time being. So although I would love to make my stand at ghrond I fear the only battle reports I could send would be past or fictionary ones!?

However as soon as she gets back I'm more than willing to fight at ghrond.
War is a matter of vital importance to the state; the province of life and death; the road to survival and ruin. It is mandatory that it be studied thoroghly.
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

i have many chaos frens but none are cult.
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

darkspear; if they're slaanesh or undivided, then that's good too. I thought even the other gods were allowed to post in the North.
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

darkspear; if they're slaanesh or undivided, then that's good too. I thought even the other gods were allowed to post in the North

yeah. but i can't help in ghrond. :(
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

ok once again we are back to 53-47 at ghrond, we are leading still in the north now at 43-57 to us and in the south we are drawing 45-45.
this is much better than last time, however still keep it up we have a long way to go still. do not grow conplacent.
contiune to fight. as for now the orders still stand, however they will be updated as soon as new fluff is up.
Voodoomaster, leader of team khaine
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

yeah. but i can't help in ghrond

You could always ask if you can post at Ghrond, saying that small groups of slaaneshi infiltrated past the towers during assaults that were driven back.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i have finished building my lizzie army, hopefully it will bring in a few victories in the south
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod