more options

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Rakhaine blackheart
Dark Rider
Location: I'm in your mind controling every thought, sound, and movement that you make!

more options

Post by Rakhaine blackheart »

I was thinking that if druchii.net started selling hoodies as well as T's, or just sell the logo or the picture on the back to put on other stuff, they might make some more money.
Please post opinion and thanks for listening to mine. :)

If you have absolutly no idea of what I'm talking about, go to the the hompage and look at the thing right in the middle of the screen.
Forecast for tomorrow, slightly cloudy with a chance of doom!!!!!!!!
Kitrik
Fearless Leader of the "Cult of Kitrik"

Post by Kitrik »

Thing is Rakhaine - I have had so much trouble with the T-Shirts and I've actually lost a good amount of money on the whole deal that I am in no way even thinking about selling more merchandise. If someone else wants to take the risk and front the money, by all means, feel free to use some D.net artwork (approved by me first though please!). But people around here haven't been willing to pony up a few $$$ for a good cause... :-/ I guess I should be more lenient as the demographic of this site is most likely poor college students or poor teenagers... I know - I'm one of them - and I would have trouble fronting $20 too...

Kitrik
Rakhaine blackheart
Dark Rider
Location: I'm in your mind controling every thought, sound, and movement that you make!

Post by Rakhaine blackheart »

Thankyou for your opinion and I understand you completly.
Forecast for tomorrow, slightly cloudy with a chance of doom!!!!!!!!
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Kitrik, another problem is also this:

You're a 14 years old kid living in Europe. You tell you mom and dad you want to buy a T-shirt from a Website that you frequent and that deals about Little armymen. What's the answer of your parents? ;)

Not to discourage you but I'm sure that this was also a problem..
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

No doubt it was - as was the access to things like pay-pal and that sort of thing. That being said, we've gotten the large majority of customers from Europe (most the UK), and though we were expecting the sort of number we got, its really the US orders in particular that were lacking.

At this point though, we've had nothing but successful orders (by and large) so at this point I would think we've got a good reputation going to convince the parents to go with it. :)
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Aenari
Warrior

Post by Aenari »

I loved the Noble T-Shirt, and will probable by the rune one end of the month. Its a very good price and great quality.
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

Some months ago Kitrik and I were talking, and we thought it would be cool to have a stand at the big Games Days. We'd sell a lot more stuff that way; both of the problems (parents and CC/paypal inaccesability) are gone.
Another reason for the stand that was very attractive to me was that we might be able to sell printed copies of the Monthlies (wanted to print all of the 700 pages in full-colour lately, but it would've costed me around 400 euros (!) :D).
Bloodtemplar
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Bloodtemplar »

Anaryin wrote:You're a 14 years old kid living in Europe. You tell you mom and dad you want to buy a T-shirt from a Website that you frequent and that deals about Little armymen. What's the answer of your parents? ;)

Even if you're 21 but don't have access to Visa it's though luck.
Metal for miniatures - plastic for toys.