Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
names are changing 
Beastmaster

I was happy with Slave on the altar, but apparently this forum punishes more posting :P

WS: 5
S: 2
T: 2
D: 5
I: 4

Skills: Basic Stealth, Stealth.
Inventory: Shade Cloak, Short Sword, Repeater Handbow, Legran's Token, Six Daggers, 65.5 Gold, Thieves' Tools, Wrist Blades.

Group 19 Moderator

Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:55 pm
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

i guess when i eventually get 1000 to be a little different i will go for master of assassins or something of the sort. Is there anyway a mod/admin can make me stay as an assassin til then, when i get there that is? :D

Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:57 pm
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

i guess when i eventually get 1000 to be a little different i will go for master of assassins or something of the sort. Is there anyway a mod/admin can make me stay as an assassin til then, when i get there that is? :D

We only do that for people that stand heads and shoulders above others in quality of posts or other similar outstanding things (such as being very helpful, making great tacticas etc).

FAQ about rules:
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?p=547809

Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 pm
Executioner

I dont really care either way if they are changed or not but if some people would like a little change thats not all bad, maybe just added in a few extra titles near and there or put so more above a thousand posts. (though this may annoy people who actully are sad enough to really care)

*puts on glasses*
Inq Caine: Have gone to pieces

Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:19 pm
Highborn

My vote is to keep the titles as they are but I would not be that upset if they were changed. Anyway whenever I hit the "make your own title area" I would change the title if I didn't like it ;). Remember no title is forever.

-crazyhorse

Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:33 pm
The Exiled One

*looks with a jealous look at the top 10 posters while shaking his fist*

Someday...

*whistles innocently* I haven't posted a lot lately, and I realised today that I am no longer #1 on post count on this site. My record has been broken! DA and Linda have both passed me.

Back on topic though, I think "Dreadlord" is far better than "Highborn" as Highborn sounds so snobbish and Asuryan. As did "Noble". Master sounds more evil. However, the names for the High Sorc sounds sooo korny.

~ Nag

Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile WWW
Corsair
Corsair

Heartrender wrote:

We only do that for people that stand heads and shoulders above others in quality of posts or other similar outstanding things (such as being very helpful, making great tacticas etc).

Wow! :D
I never got such a nice compliment from a lady! :oops:
I'll try my best to maintain the quality of my posts in the hope of remaining a corsair for a while. :mrgreen:

Calisson,
once a Corsair (75th post) - always a Corsair (presently 232nd post)

Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2