rankpics

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

rankpics

Post by Kinslayer »

Just an idea which i saw on another forum, there is a picture for every rank they progress through the post-ranks. Of course, they can still chose their own avatar instead of this but they can opt to use the rankpic. So when you join you have a pic of a slave on the altar, then when you hit the first tally your pic becomes a slave next to an altar, etc right up to a highborn.

Im sure someone here is willing to draw them. I am, but i dont have the skill required. Whatcha think they, good idea or not? Considering it would be optional, i think it could be worth it. If your able to put it on and someones willing to design them they why not :)
Crazyhorse
Highborn

Post by Crazyhorse »

Fun idea, however I am not sure I would use it. So it may be fun for those who just joined as a way to get the feel of the site. But since it would be optional I am not sure it would be used that often. If you can get it done do it and then we shall see the true response of the people. Good luck!

-crazyhorse
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you.
Eeeeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Eeeeron »

I'm not sure how many people would use them, most people seem to have their own personal picture rather than one of the default ones.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Bring on the dancing squirrels!

Consolecommunity.com - For all your gaming chat and meet-ups