I am druchii to the bone...

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Columind
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Portugal - the country everybody thinks belongs to Spain...arg

I am druchii to the bone...

Post by Columind »

This is just a post for those who think that just because I'm talking frequently about lizardmen in this forum, I'm planning to give up on Dark Elves.
I am selling some DE stuff that I don't regularly use here in Portugal, and many doubt arose because of that.
I just want to assure everyone that I'm just trying to balance my budget by selling stuff I don't use to buy Lizardmen stuff I will use.
I have narrowed my DE list to my favourite playing style and I intend to test the 2 manti list many times with different nuances, and I've been having tremendous sucess with this list.
Karond Kar is now well represented.
I have a clean sheet of sucess with my list. 4 victories-1 tie-0 losses (3 massacres).
So I'm NOT leaving my "homeland" and my favourite race in Warhammer.
If this is considered spam, I'm sorry, but I just had to announce it!
Thank you
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

i know where ya coming from, also sold off my DE... but still druchii.net remains the forum i most frequently visit by far(infact any page for that matter).

druchii 4 life yeah!
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Baranthazul
Ewok of DOOM

Post by Baranthazul »

I started a Dwarf list, and am more successful with it, and will continue to use it, but I just have much more fun with my druchii.

Ranting/Raving somewhere,
---Baran
Forum Moderator-Druchii Discussion
Skiing consists of wearing $3,000 worth of clothes, driving 200 miles in the snow just to stand around at a bar and drink.
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Don't worry Columind. We all know that you would never betray Malekith. We wouldn't think of accusing you of being a traitor to your people and a heretic before Khaine. How could you even think such a thing?

Oh, and pay no attention to that shadowy figure slipping up behind you. It's just the wind.

:D
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Columind
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Portugal - the country everybody thinks belongs to Spain...arg

Post by Columind »

Nah...it's just my pet hydra ;)
I've been training her to be like an assassin, so that one day, whenever people have the desire to take me out, she'll be able to feed properly.

I like my Karond Kar list...makes me feel like a true Karond Kar Highborn (In a non-geek kind of fantasy) ;)