'Daughters of Isha' musical piece.

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Nekris
Shade

'Daughters of Isha' musical piece.

Post by Nekris »

Being a huge Warhammer hobbies fan and a composer at the same time, it's hard for me not to draw inspiration from the Warhammer universe. My orchestral project started off just recently and I thought you guys might be interested in listening to some of those WH-inspired tracks.

The latest composition is dedicated to HE (Malekith forgive me), but there is a DE-themed piece coming too (currently still in production).

In the meanwhile, have a listen! Rate and comment, and enjoy the music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBGeRKBdEPs
Among broken souls and white flames,
Dancing on the graveyards of dreams,
Twisting in the painful dance of despair...
Malus99
Scourge
Scourge

Post by Malus99 »

good stuff! Hopefully I'll get around to listening to the rest of your songs soon and when I get the chance, would you mind if I added some of the pieces to a playlist I've started running which collects some of my favourite pieces from the likes of Hanz Zimmer, HGW, Clint Mansell and co as well as some newer and less well known composers just starting out?

Keep making the music!

Malus.
Veni, Vidi, Voro!!!

All things perish, this is the law of existence, accept your suffering and your mortality, only by using this truth, can you transcend it.