Warhammer Achievements a follow-up interview

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Cerebros
Dark Rider

Warhammer Achievements a follow-up interview

Post by Cerebros »

Back in March cerebros interviewed Steve Wren, organiser of Warhammer Achievements. The then upcoming Warhammer event with a difference uses Achievement points rather than the usual victory or battle points to determine the winner.

Now with the dust settled, cerebros talks to Steve again to see whether this event has left him keen to run more or whether the experience has left him huddled in a corner muttering about spreadsheets.

You can read the new interview here or head here first to read the first part.
Looking for a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments Website or follow @WargameWebsite on Twitter
Dictator
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dictator »

Great read. Sounds like the tournament went exactly to plan. A lot of fun, just wish other's would buy in to the idea. Any idea if the organiser would be willing to post the actual rules, etc?
"The Cowards never came, the Weak died along the way, the Brave arrived, the Tough remained." -unknown American pioneer
VC painting log
My blog
My Lizardmen
Cerebros
Dark Rider

Post by Cerebros »

If you check out the interview from before the event there's a link to the forum post containing the rules pack in that and I'm sure Steve would be happy to discuss any questions you have about it if you contact him via that forum
Looking for a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments Website or follow @WargameWebsite on Twitter