Warriors of chaos 2000p

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Malmorte
Shade

Warriors of chaos 2000p

Post by Malmorte »

Hello, besides having a few DE models, my main army atm is WoC. Big, bad guys in red. I play a lord and not a sorceror lord just for the heck of it, and well they are ok.
The real disadvantage is that I lack magical defence. The lord makes up in offence as he can take units on his own, but the can't stop enemy lv.4s sneaking spells through, ie. firing 2-3 spells per turn with around 3 dice each. With only a lv.2, I can usually only stop one. casters who just try to fire heavy spells with IF are punished by my infernal puppet.

Anyhow have a look

Chaos Lord, MoK, halberd, talisman of preservation, armour of dargan, mtd on juggernaut-368p

Sorceror-Lv.2 infernal puppet, third eye of Tzeentch-180p

Exalted hero- BSB,MoK, halberd, collar of khorne, enchanted shield, ironcurse icon-195p

Core
15 warriors of chaos-, MoK,muso, SB, banner of eternal flame-shields, halberds-313p

15 warriors of chaos-MoK,muso-shields, halberds-291p

40 marauders-MoK, GW, FC-250p

26 Marauders-MoK, GW-160p

5 warhounds

Special
5 Chaos Knights-MoK-230p

Total-2000p

How does it look. lots of marauders for tarpitting, a good amount of warriors, and a few knights to run around the flanks with the lord. How does it look?