GW returns

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Druchiinoob
Shade

GW returns

Post by Druchiinoob »

Hey i live in the uk and have just brought a finecast repeater boltthrower. I have just got home and opened it and it seems there are a few bits missing. A leg the handle/stock and the part that connects the legs to it. How good are GW in the uk with sorting this out. If I take it back will they give me a new one. I have the recite
Archon_matt
Cold One Knight

Post by Archon_matt »

They will definitely replace. Head back to the store you got it from with the re-boxed model and receipt and ask for a replacement. If your hobby store is, for some reason, not cool with that, ring up/email GW for a guaranteed replacement.

GW are pretty cool with this kind of stuff.
I am a proud member of The League of Extraordinary Druchii Gentlemen
8th Edition
W/L/D
10/2/0

Sirenis Helbane (Group 35)
WS:4 S:4 T:2 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Heavy Armour, Helmet, Draich, Dagger (Combat).
Skills: Basic Heal
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Yup, as long as you have kept it in immaculate condition, they should return it. If not, the law is on your side, and you will be able to get a replacement if you keep pushing (ie as Archon Matt suggests, call the main GW line/email and they will do it for you). If they still don't, then post back here and I'm sure between us the D.Net community can suggest some further options for you :)
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Tmarichards
Noble

Post by Tmarichards »

I had a similar issue with a Cauldron, I went into my local GW (I also love in the UK) and they got a replacement ordered for me immediately- from what I've heard, GW are very good with these sorts of problems.
"he's got quite an arrogant british air about him that i used to think was really annoying but now it cracks me up.

"Tut, tut old lad! that's not how you play 'the Queen's' Warhammer!"
*takes sip of tea*"

Check out my Youtube bettle reports http://druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=68253
Druchiinoob
Shade

Post by Druchiinoob »

Well I took it back and it was replaced. The first box the guy opened was slightly miscast so he got another one. This one was fine ,he even let me keep the original 2 crew members. any idea what i can use these for?
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

One can be an executioner? Assuming he is the one with the very large long blades that is...The other could be an RxB? Assuming he is the one with the bolt thrower shaft...
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Iv used the one with the sword as a master on foot I just Field the swords down a bit and painted the scroll like a map,

And iv seen one of the bolt holding one done up as a BSB but I don’t know how he did it
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld