New and Interesting Terrain?

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dante valentine
Cold One Knight

New and Interesting Terrain?

Post by Dante valentine »

Just wondering if people have developed there own terrain pieces and/or rules for them to spice up games?

I recently made some wheat fields (from a door mat that i bought for £3 and drybrushed the tips a wheaty yellow - very easy!). We have developed rules for them that are as follows:

Light cover against shooting for infantry only! (This wheat is not THAT tall afterfall). No movement or melee benefits/penalties but if a unit that is in there suffers more than 6 flaming attacks in a single turn we roll a dice. On a roll of 6, the entire field catches fire and every model in there suffers a strength 2 hit! (The terrain piece is then removed).

It is just something nice and different to use in games and presents more tactical options: do i cast a large fireball/sword of ruin this turn in the hope of setting it on fire.

Anyone else got homemade rules etc?

Regards

D
In the House of Valentine, Every Night Is Death Night!
Archon_matt
Cold One Knight

Post by Archon_matt »

I really enjoy reading the 6th Ed. terrain generator charts. I made a few scale WHFB maps in Minecraft using the terrain generator.
I am a proud member of The League of Extraordinary Druchii Gentlemen
8th Edition
W/L/D
10/2/0

Sirenis Helbane (Group 35)
WS:4 S:4 T:2 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Heavy Armour, Helmet, Draich, Dagger (Combat).
Skills: Basic Heal