Opponent finder

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Scarecrow85
Slave (off the Altar)

Opponent finder

Post by Scarecrow85 »

I apologies if this isn't the spot to post this. Feel free to bump it if it is not, just please let me know where it's going.

But to the point. Wandering if there was anyone around the Portland, Oregon area who would be interested in meeting up for a game. The WHF community around here is rather underground and it's hard to find many opponents.
"Anyway, at this stage it's still is only brainwashing."
– Grabuge
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

I have a suggestion. If you go to the Control Panel menu, you can pull up a site member list and sort it by location. Then you could send a Private Message to anyone in Portland. Might want to start with anyone who has been on the site in the last year or so since they would be more likely to be still in the area and still in the game.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Scarecrow85
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Scarecrow85 »

That is a good idea. Thanks.
"Anyway, at this stage it's still is only brainwashing."
– Grabuge
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Unless their location was stated as being Naggaroth instead... But yeah I think a thread for people to say where they're from and if they want to find gamers in their area is a great little idea!

Current Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK - available Sundays for gaming and visit Bracknell gaming club/Aldershot gaming club every now and again.
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Beans - that's crazy. I'm down at Aldershot Games Store for gaming periodically on Sundays and at the Guildford Gaming Club at Park Barn Community Centre on most Monday Nights...
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman