General Pointers

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Zachnafein
Slave on the Altar

General Pointers

Post by Zachnafein »

I have been playing warhammer and mostly Dark Elves for some time now but have had a long break from fantasy due to lack of players to play.

Getting back into it again now in 8th ed and i quit in 6th ed.

Do you guys have any pionter for good army selection, strong/weak units, magic schools to use, magic item combos or just something you want me to know to start kicking a** again.

Thanks
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Hi, Zachnafein, welcome to D.net and welcome back to DE, the true rulers of WHFB. :twisted:

Stickied in the tactics forum, you'll find the D.R.A.I.C.H., our tool to cut opposing armies in pieces.
There are many, many hyperlinks to a wealth of information.

As you've played WHFB in previous editions but not this one, I'd like to suggest you to start with the following (click into the hyperlinks):
D.R.A.I.C.H. 7th => 8th analysis
then that one:
D.R.A.I.C.H. Dark Elves units under 8th edition.
Once you've read these two and browsed the D.R.A.I.C.H., come back with your questions.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Zachnafein
Slave on the Altar

Post by Zachnafein »

Thanks alot, i think this might keep me busy for a while.