Storm of Magic : Second Wave?

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Rekok
Corsair

Storm of Magic : Second Wave?

Post by Rekok »

On the back of the current WD is a teaser for more Storm of Magic rules (says new items and monsters) in the next issue. Anyone else thinking this is a second wave, with maybe a few new plastic monsters? I've looked on a few forums but nobody is chatting about this (only complaining about how bad a catalogue it's become). If this is a second wave, maybe we could finally have plastic harpies and hydra?
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

I know forge world came up with a book on monsters, and about seven new scinarios. They might come up with more as we could use a few more updates on the monsters.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Sulla
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Sulla »

Looking at monsters they haven't released yet for SoM, you could possibly expect the big kits for the recent armies that weren't in the SoM book. Or scrolls for soon to be released plastic kits. I doubt there will be scrolls for stuff without current models.

Coolness would be usiong the scrolls to rerelease Regiments of Renown, but I don't expect this to happen.
Rekok
Corsair

Post by Rekok »

Actually, I had heard from a reliable source that FW had asked GW about making a Dogs of War/Regiments of Renown book for SoM, only to be told yes they could BUT they had to create their own units. He also hinted that GW are looking to bring out a second SoM book (like Apocalypse: Reloaded) which could have DoW units in.