HE question: Cothique Colors

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

HE question: Cothique Colors

Post by Saintofm »

Ok, doing another story in the fantasy setting, that takes place in a city in Cothique (it's an outer kingdom on the Northeast of corner of Ulthuane, borders the Avalorn and the White Lion homeland). The area is mostly noted for it's desolate forests so that most likly means not the most populated kingdom in the game). Like Lothern, they have strong ties to the ocean and are incredible sailors. That said they have to be as Krakens and Megaladons (prehistoric sharks the size of a city bus that fed on large whales) infest the waters.

Unfortunatly I do not have the new Arms and Heladry book, so I have no idea what their colors are. I'm thinking blue and green, but would like it to be as close to GW as much as possible.

So does anyone know their colors, and what units they would have as a mainstay?

I'm thinking the standard (Seaguard, silver helms, spearmen and archers) but what else would be good units that could fit the fluff both normal game and storm of magic?
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Swordmaster of Hoeth
Executioner

Re: HE question: Cothique Colors

Post by Swordmaster of Hoeth »

Hi Saintofm,

It is said in the book that as they are sea folk they prefer ocean colors as well as related heraldry. Any sea creature you can imagine could be depicted on their shields.

The examples in the book show warriors with silver armor, white clothes and turquoise linings, additions or other items such as quivers. There is also bright yellow here and there.

I hope that helps!
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: HE question: Cothique Colors

Post by Saintofm »

Thanks. I was thinking a Blue and green, but silver lining on white works.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra