Which army for UKGT Heat 3?

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Alkkrision
Daemon Prince

Post by Alkkrision »

I don't like the way this topic is going...there's too much flaming going on over a few lists. I've reported the topic.

MC WARHAMMER: The way this has been going, it looks like you'll have to do some playtesting. Playtest your armies once each, then decide which one you enjoyed playing the most. It's this one you'll want to carry forward.
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

If someone is arrogant and somehow expects me not to field the army I want to field then I dont see why I should care about them.
It depends on why they want you not to field that army.
If like me they enjoy the game no matter what happens then good for them.
But what happens if the first time they played ARMY X they got slaughtered but had a good time. Then the second time, despite changing tactics, got slaughtered again but didn't enjoy it quite so much. Here we have the Nth time, doesn't matter if it's the same player or not, the guy gets just as slaughtered and doesn't enjoy it. He feels there's no way he can actually win or even draw against this list and refuses to play against it ever again because it sucks all the fun out of the game. Can you blame him?
MC WARHAMMER: The way this has been going, it looks like you'll have to do some playtesting. Playtest your armies once each, then decide which one you enjoyed playing the most. It's this one you'll want to carry forward.

Probably the best advice you can get really.
ImageImageImageImage
faerthurir wrote:Arq kicked me in the gyros.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Right, this is getting well off-topic and I'm not liking where it's going.

No flaming, no trolling.

Thread locked.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++