Best lictor ever.

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Emal
Executioner

Best lictor ever.

Post by Emal »

Hoyhoy, it was a while since i did some meaningless 40K post so i guess its time again.
I realise that there is not that many who use the lictor since it's rather costy and easily dies from anything with S4 or higher, but they can be truly deadly when they feel like it.

This post is dedicated to all the lictors who has actualy done some serius damage.

I start with the mighty kills my lictor has done.

1- Single handidly defeated 2 necron lords.
2- Destroyed one eldar tank (cant remember wich one of em)
3- Killed a unit of howling banshees (miracles do happen)
4- Put the nightbringer to sleep and watched a necron lord die from the explosion.

Thats the greatest things my lictor has done, i usaly field 2 of em but the other one has never seen any action for some reason.

Now, tell me of yours.
For the druchii
Rabidnid
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Rabidnid »

In the one game.

Spent 3 turns in a wood drawing all the firepower of a GK army without taking a wound.

Charged a GK grand master and killed him on the charge (3 rending on 4 dice) with the grand master failing all of his invulnerables.

Charged a GK dreadnought and killed it without dying in the explosion.
"Luck is the residue of design"
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

took out a SM heavy weapon aquad (can't remember their actual name)
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
The griefbringer
Cold One Knight

Post by The griefbringer »

The ones my opponent fields get regularly beaten up by my Firewarriors, so I guess I'm the odd man out in this conversation.

I did see one kill a SM Librarian in terminator armor once. The guy had so much wargear, he was basically an immobile target, and netted the 'Nid player something on the order of 250 points.
"Since men love at their own pleasure and fear at the pleasure of the prince, a wise prince should build his foundation upon that which belongs to him, not upon that which belogs to others."

--Machiavelli

Raiding Tally: 173 Slaves, 15 Banners
Skazna
Corsair

Post by Skazna »

Died to a grot, after killing the warboss.
Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it can't solve? -Xykon
Akimoto
Noble

Post by Akimoto »

back before the new book came out my friend's lictor sat through the shooting of the majority of my ork army, including a basilisk and a hell load of big shootas. it was subsequently smooshed into paste by a warboss + meganob unit...
Yori Temel -- group 22

WS5 / S4 / T5 / D4 / I4

Equipment - Repeater crossbow, double-bladed spear, Light Armour, Heavy armour, helm, spiky vambraces, (stored: Zukhil sword, Shield)
Skills - Awareness, basic heal
Other: 1831gc, The Dragons Eye Amulet, Talisman of light, Healing Talisman, 15x healing balms, boots, gloves, woolen cloak, hatchet, backpack, rope, a Flint and Tinder, bedroll.
Demetrius
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Demetrius »

My Chaos Lord in Termi Armour with Termi command squad recently got double charged by a Tyrant and Lictor. The Lictor took out 2 Termis in round 1 before the Tyrant mopped the rest of my men up. :(
Heat-13
Beastmaster

Post by Heat-13 »

wow i wish my lictor would stuff like that - in the last game he charged a defiler, immobilized it, but got squished into pulp the next instant

(i have an inability to roll 6's on rending stuff grr)
WS:4 S:3 T:3 D:5 I:4
Basic Stealth, Blood Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting
Eq: S Swordx2, R Crossbow (8 clips), 3xT.Daggers (2gd,1exc) Shade Cloak, Wolfskin Cloak, Stealth armor,s drugs, ring,50ft s.rope, 4rations.33.3 gp
Group 21 Mod
Lord of indecision
Slave on the Altar

Post by Lord of indecision »

Damn thing took out my traitor guard's command squad...

The game was kind of over by that point (and the sanctioned psyker came so close to force-weaponing it to death!)
Scientists have prooved that birthdays are beneficial to your health. The more you have, the longer you live.