Fluff for my Word Bearers?

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Neferata
Cold One Knight

Fluff for my Word Bearers?

Post by Neferata »

Hey all,

I was checking wikipedia for fluff about my word bearers the other day and I found they had erased all info they had about the different renegade chapters . So now I was just wondering; How can I get my hands over some fluff for my word bearers? Thanks in advance!
Dear Druchii and fellow gamers,
What part of; "Thou shalt not kill" did you not understand?

Scandinavia Alp Hunters
W 10; D; 4 L; 2
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

You're pretty much going to have to get some of the old codex's and books. I'm also guessing that one of the upcoming Horus Heresy books will be about them (seeing as they kinda started it all.)

That's kinda sucky wikipedia deleted that, kind of unnecessary too. I played word bearers (about 2 weeks before the new codex came out and scraped them :x ) so I know a bit if you have any questions.

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Neferata
Cold One Knight

Post by Neferata »

Ok, I was just interested about their set-up. I remember they were using 12 man squads but had some different squad that were lead by sorcerer and containing less troops allowing you to mount them in a rhino. Do you remember the exact number of those squads? Also, do you think I could (in an apocalypse battle) get away with using a Land Raider Crusader for my WB so that I can mount some of them in transports? Otherwise I have no mobility and that is my armys main weakness.. Thanks again :)!
Dear Druchii and fellow gamers,
What part of; "Thou shalt not kill" did you not understand?

Scandinavia Alp Hunters
W 10; D; 4 L; 2
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

The horus herecy book about to come out is about a large Word bearers fleet attacking the ultramarines, that should have some stuff about them in it.
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Calapine
Highborn

Post by Calapine »

Sent you a PM Neferata that should give you plenty of fluff on them
ITS A BARBARIAN BUNNY--BUSTY BROAD
BONANZA IN MY BRAINPAN--AND I'M THE ONLY
ONE INVITED!!!!!!!!!!!