1500 Blood Angels - Competetive

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Grandmaster ej
Malekith's Personal Guard

1500 Blood Angels - Competetive

Post by Grandmaster ej »

So far ive beaten, otehr marines on multiple occasions, mechanised chaos space marines once, and a GT standard epidemius army once, undefeated so far :)

HQ
Chaplin + Jump Pack, Power Fist = 145

Troops
10 Assault Marines + Power Fist = 275
10 Tactical Marines + Melta Gun, Las Cannon, Rhino = 260
10 Tactical Marines + Plasma Gun, Las Cannon, Rhino = 265

Elites
3 Death Company + Jump Packs, 5 Marines = 190

Fast Attack
3 Attack Bikes = 150

Heavy Support
Whirlwind = 85
Baal Predator + Heavy Bolters, Dozer Blades = 130

Total = 1500

something quite humerous though, the whirlwind has failed to kill a single model so far, in 6 games (in fairness i did put it in for orks and nids and i have faced neither yet)
Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the possability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
Scw
Trainee Warrior

Post by Scw »

I like it, its not loaded up on VAS or DC spam and still looks solid. Personally I wouldnt use the attack bikes byt they must be working for you.

I would suggest dropping the powerfist but you must have a use in mind so im assuming its staying.

Great list good luck!
Grandmaster ej
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Grandmaster ej »

cheers :D yeah the bikes and the fist provide much needed anti tank capacity (las cannons alwas miss lol) and the fist also helps me vs big nasty monsters, i managed to kill kugath from full wounds with the death company and assault marines combined in one round of combat, chaplin rerolls ftw.
Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the possability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.