Mecha World Eaters! Burn!

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Kfpm
Executioner

Mecha World Eaters! Burn!

Post by Kfpm »

Right, upon advice from Groltag here goes my (hopefully) fast and furious 2000pts of World Eaters, ready to spill blood in the name of our lord :D. NOTE: Wherever I mention mark or icon, I refer of course to Marks and Icons of Khorne.

Daemon Prince with wings and mark. - Standard flying bullet catcher/tank eater. If he gets there, fantastic, if not, he should draw a truckload of fire.

3 x 8 Zerkers, each unit has a rhino and a skull champ with a powerfist. - Objective holdin' combat masters. The rhinos should give these guys the ability to quickly redeploy, and shrug off masses of low str firepower. 24 Of them, so at least a few should make it into assault range.

2X8 Biker zerkers. Each unit has an icon and a powerfist champ. - Fast, tough, just what I need to spearhead the assault and case some early hurt.

1x8 Raptor zerkers, they have an icon and a powerfist champ. - same as the bikers, but ability to jump terrain is a bonus.

2x Defilers, each with 2 extra cc arms. - These guys can cause a world of hurt, and provide two large template blasts, invaluable should I face a horde.

Models: 51.

Obviously, this army is fast. Then again, it has little firepower. And it may bounce alltogether. I'm toying with dropping the raptors in favour of another Daemon prince. Anywho, your comments are welcomed with milk and cookies as always.

KFPM.
Of course in this place every exit is also an entrance! Giggity gig gig ga-goo!
Valeron the forgotten
Warrior

Post by Valeron the forgotten »

All in all a solid list. I would agree with dropping the raptors as they are not needed in an army of cheaper CC killing machines :P! But i would mabey drop the daemon prince and the raptors for a chaos lord with mark of khorne and daemon weapon and a landraider. This is only because it should still draw fire though possibly not as much but not that much can scratch a landraider. Also the Landraider will allow the lord and a unit of berserkers to assault from the tank unlike the rhinos.