Fleshmoulders, 1100 points, need help finishing.

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Fleshmoulders, 1100 points, need help finishing.

Post by Gnosis »

Daemon Prince: Wings, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission

8 Chaos Space Marines, Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, Plasma Gun, Icon of Chaos Glory

8 Chaos Space Marines, Aspiring Champion, Power Fist, Plasma Gun, Icon of Chaos Glory

8 Noise Marines, Noise Champion, Doom Siren, Power Weapon, 1x Sonic Blaster

10 Lesser Daemons

Obliterator

Obliterator

Obliterator

That's 1095 points, 38 models, 4 scoring units and 8 killpoints. Basically I'd like to add another 155 or so points to get this force up to a nice total of 1250 and leave it there to concentrate on other projects, but I'm stumped as to what I should take. A couple of Rhinos would be an idea perhaps, but then I can imagine they'll be anti-tank magnets as I have no other armour. - besides, I should mention most if not all of my games are Cityfights. A smallish squad of Raptors with 4x flamers and some whatnots could be useful. I've also thought of ordering some more Sonic Blaster bits from GW.
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854
Rangeltoft
Noble

Post by Rangeltoft »

overall, a nice list, tho im not a big fan of the lash.

as for what to use your remaning points on, i have a few suggestions.

Drop a Obli and the sonic blaster for a land raider, this was the first thing to pop in to my head.. Reason, the land raider gives you a transport that is really hard to kill and lets you charge out from it, stick the noise marines in there and watch them go.

My second suggestions would be this:
Drop a Obli, add 8 havocs with Icon of Chaos Glory and 4 flamers, if you play mostly city fights this unit will rock and then you can also add in 2 rhinos with dozer blades, sure they might get shoot to hell fast, but if not, they give you some tactical options like tank shock or moving cover.

you could alos drop a obli in favor of a Defiler and the two rhinos, if you feel like it.

I hope that I have given you some thoughts

/cheers Rangeltoft