Incoming! Daemons... wtf?

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Mr_piechee
Malekith's Best Friend

Incoming! Daemons... wtf?

Post by Mr_piechee »

[not quite sure where to put this because its both 40k and warhammer, but since this board is less used its here for now unless a mod wants to move it]

For those that don't subscribe to the GW newsletter a new one has come though saying that in July and august we will see new daemons.. not sure why, they've been redone recently, and are very strong armies. They could be getting nerfed though...

It mentions new models, not not explicitly new rules... (they will be in augusts WD, and on the website in july)

the only models i can imagine are getting redone are the specila and rare choices that are still using old metal models. Would be nice to see some mounted demonettes...
[hope you don't mind my random babel] ~ Take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will ~ my pics
Mr_piechee
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mr_piechee »

sorry guys, someone beat me too it and i didn't notice, follow this thread instead:
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=65408&highlight=
[hope you don't mind my random babel] ~ Take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will ~ my pics