Some Good News, and Some Bad News.

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Alcing ragaholic
Lord of Mod-Assassins

Some Good News, and Some Bad News.

Post by Alcing ragaholic »

So, lets start with the bad news.

I will no longer be able to function at DNet. I know I have been away for quite a while, but several happenings have been stealing my free time. Coupled with the fact that I've been worked harder than the only camel in a desert, day-to-day stress and other such things leave me with very little personal time, let alone time to get onto DNet.

SO... long story short, I will have to resign my position in the Ini Leaders, as well as my RPG Admining [Vorch, if you can make "Wraith" the RPG Mod Group Leader, I'd be much obliged.]

I know this is really sudden, but instead of me hoping to get on and get started, I'm taking the Z-will-not-go-crazy road and staying away from DNet before I collapse into a nervous breakdown [Insert Bryan's joke here Wink].

You guys have been great to me, and DNet has been a great home to me for over 3 years. I'm sad to not be able to come to perform my duties.

The good news? Err... there is no good news. For those of you who know me well enough know the kind of crap I deal with on a daily basis. There are those of you who know where to keep an eye on my day-to-day life, and well, you are still welcome to it.

Here's hoping I can get out of this coming year alive... there is not a whole lot of hope up ahead for me. I'd ask you to pray for me, but prayers to Khaine usually include sacrifices and well, you don't need to do that for me Wink

If you guys wish to get in touch with me:

AloneAndBurned@gmail.com
Phone Number: 678-571-2495 [That's in Atlanta, Ga, USA]

I'll miss you guys.

Zafar "Z" Tejani: Lord of the Mod Assassins

ps: Be nice to Wraith. He's your new admin. Or he'll kill you and I'll have to hear about it XD
======================
<langmann> hah, I'll take florida over 10 feet of snow/day. My balls sweat and I'm cold and my back is sore from shoveling.

Join the DNet chatroom today!
Dearchon
Highborn

Post by Dearchon »

bows head! good luck dear sir, it's been a pleasure!

i can't say i know about the problems you've spoken about, but i wish you all the best.

:)
+++Oversized Signature Purged+++
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

What happens to RPG group 1?
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...

Wraith
Cold One Knight

Post by Wraith »

I guess I'll be taking it over again.
And when the darkness falls,
The Druchii shall slay them all.
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Ah.

EDIT: Accursed clicking when I'm not intending to... Paaah.

So, you don't have any mods to spare? Or is it just that you're the only one who's familliar with the intended storyline?
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...

Grothgar
Dark Rider

Post by Grothgar »

We do not have any moderators to spare. However, our eagle eyed scouts (they literally, have eagles for eyes!) are keeping an eye out for any posters who have the right stuff to be a moderator. Then we make contact with their agents, thrash out a deal, and it is all good.
Menthil Karont
WS:4 S:3 T:2 D:5 I:4

Equipment: Magic Short Sword (2 Rings), Short Sword, Dirk, Sea Dragon Cloak, Cloak, Damaged Hat, Gaudy Ring, Emerald Ring, Diamond Necklace (Hidden), 80 Gold (In Belt Pouch)

Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Parry
Wraith
Cold One Knight

Post by Wraith »

Except when they hold out for too much money... Hate that... We refuse to pay more than $0 per post!
And when the darkness falls,
The Druchii shall slay them all.
Pheonix
Corsair

Post by Pheonix »

ahh, i pressed the "R" by accedent whilst looking at this topic by Doomsongs post, i didnt know what it did and its been reported :S

greatest apologies! my bad, sorry for any complications or anything caused lol

oops

Pheonix
Seonix.
4 throwing daggers, shades cloak, Charlene and Storm (dagger, short sword).
kill count: 16
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Wraith wrote:I guess I'll be taking it over again.

You have been successfully installed as the guy who runs things. :) Good luck, and God speed. *salutes*
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Eh, wouldn't it be easier to dump it on Morvai rather than having him start a new group and then start a new group with the next mod to show up?

Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

I don’t know the storyline and such, so I don’t think that I can help out there. It will also not help everyone who is still waiting to start. If I can get everyone who I selected for group 6 to report in then the number of people in the wait is decreased drastically. But such things stay Wraith’s decision, so basically I don’t know anything at all about it :P .

Morvai
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

That's all the better for me, then. It just struck me as the practical thing to do.