Question

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Question

Post by Darmort »

Is it possible to play in more than one group at a time? For instance; I'm in Group 1, however, the thread's died (mainly due to real life troubles, but there you go), and now it would be necromancy to revive it (I think), so would it be okay for me, and possibly anyone else in that group, be allowed to become part of a new RPG group?
Thanks for answering,
Darmort
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Grothgar
Dark Rider

Post by Grothgar »

I do not think it is possible, after all, your character cannot be in two places at the same time. That being said, I do understand the frustration of being part of a group that is moving no-where fast and... I do believe, that is mostly to do with the players not posting on time, although I could be wrong? Also, I think that all the groups are, at the moment, full up, I know that I just took in 3 new players for my group, although one of them has not answered my PM yet. So, I do not know the official ruling on this, but, I would say no.
Menthil Karont
WS:4 S:3 T:2 D:5 I:4

Equipment: Magic Short Sword (2 Rings), Short Sword, Dirk, Sea Dragon Cloak, Cloak, Damaged Hat, Gaudy Ring, Emerald Ring, Diamond Necklace (Hidden), 80 Gold (In Belt Pouch)

Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Parry
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

You can ask Pale Warrior if you can switch groups. He is recruiting new players. You can also ask Sorceress Queen for a place.
I will be taking new players to but that will take a week or two.

Morvai
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

Post by Lamehk the slavemaster »

Morvai wrote:You can ask Pale Warrior if you can switch groups. He is recruiting new players. You can also ask Sorceress Queen for a place.
I will be taking new players to but that will take a week or two.

Morvai

thats my personal trouble, they both asked me! :shock: and i dont know what to do
The only time you need to worry is when you see a snotling with a monacle and goatee. Then; you run.
Morvai

Post by Morvai »

Consider yourself lucky. :lol:

You will have to decide quickly. If you don’t respond to Pale Warrior’s request in a day he will chose another. If you decide to join Pale Warrior you will likely start tomorrow.

Edit: after reading your background and class. I say, join Pale Warrior. we still need a shade there. :lol:

Morvai
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

Post by Lamehk the slavemaster »

ok. ill post on pale warrior's and i will have to dissapoint queen. ill PM them both straight away

EDIT: ive just been let off the hook queen so no need to worry. :D
The only time you need to worry is when you see a snotling with a monacle and goatee. Then; you run.
Morvai

Post by Morvai »

Damn, now I feel guilty for advertising :(

Ah well, can’t do everything right.

Morvai