Unsure if this belongs here, but...

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Unsure if this belongs here, but...

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

Will there be any possibilities of interaction between the groups? I mean, for example, say my group(6) encounters group 2. They interact, choose wether they want to attack or talk, what to say, et cetera.

Will there be openings for this? And if it's in the wrong forum, please. Do move it.
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...

Grothgar
Dark Rider

Post by Grothgar »

In a few words... not really that possible. It would require a lot of Moderatorial Interaction... and, I do not have many of the moderators contact details, which would make it even harder... However, I have been talking with Wraith about making the RPG as it was previously, set in one city and all open ended, with players choosing where they wanted to go... It could be a long way off, but, that is what we are working towards.

Also, if your group met my group, I, myself, would kill you all :D
Menthil Karont
WS:4 S:3 T:2 D:5 I:4

Equipment: Magic Short Sword (2 Rings), Short Sword, Dirk, Sea Dragon Cloak, Cloak, Damaged Hat, Gaudy Ring, Emerald Ring, Diamond Necklace (Hidden), 80 Gold (In Belt Pouch)

Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Parry
Daniam
Warrior

Post by Daniam »

Grothgar wrote:
Also, if your group met my group, I, myself, would kill you all :D

Well...you would think you would kill us all, that remains to be seen however.
Drych'natach
9 Kills (I Think)
10 Gold Coins
3 Gold Bracelets
1 Gold Ring
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

@DanIAm: It would not. Grothar would kill you and I would go and find myself some new players. :twisted: Grothar is longer mod then I’m so if he say’s you die I will not interfere. :P So, do you still want to meet his group?

Now back to the subject at hand. It can be possible, but as Grothar said it would require a lot of moderatorial interaction and that is (almost) not possible. It might could between my group and group 3 since group 3 just have their mission accomplished and I’m in that group. However I think it will become too much work for me and Pale Warrior to pull that of, so as long as the RPG is not one big city, it’s practical undoable.

Morvai
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Daniam
Warrior

Post by Daniam »

Fair enough...lets not meet them then.
Drych'natach
9 Kills (I Think)
10 Gold Coins
3 Gold Bracelets
1 Gold Ring
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

...what about the potential in MSN? Just throwing around a couple of suggestions here.
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...