On Maleuth's character

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

On Maleuth's character

Post by Raneth »

Maleuth wrote:Character Name: Maleuth ira-bael du'Tabris

/snip

Good story, good use of the English language. Though I like your style, I wouldn't want to see such an intimidating wall of text every time you post (I simply don't have the time or energy to go through all that regularly :P )

Maybe a small power issue due to his previous leadership positions, but one that is IMO easily overlooked. Khaine willing we'll fight together some day. :)

Raneth
(Group 9)

I appreciate the vigour, but please do not start a conversation in the Character Creation thread. ;) The Character Creation thread should hold only characters, no commentary posts. Topic split. -- Tarbo
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Maleuth
Trainee Warrior

Post by Maleuth »

To Raneth.

Thank you, such a wall of text would very rarely make it into a post, but I have a tendency to get carried away when given the chance [I had to snip off the ending of the history there rather haphazardly else I would have ended up with a few more paragraphs detailing the families fall and why he ended up returning to his duties working to keep the city safe from invaders], ala-histories/backstories/fluff.

I'm glad you liked it, and I tried to be careful with the power and influence leadership positions entail, I believe he never really attained any title apart from his family name, which was lesser to begin with and later fell to ruin, most of his influence coming from personality and character influencing those around him.

With the blessing of the thousand aspected one, we shall hopefully encounter each other in a future RPG thread.

~Maleuth
[working on a group]
Maleuth ira-bael du'Tabris.
WS:4 S:4 T:2 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long Sword, Shield, Light Armour, 50gp
'Can you imagine a life, without blood? Such a travesty should not come to pass...'