Thesbe, shade

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Silar, hand of khaine
Dark Rider

Thesbe, shade

Post by Silar, hand of khaine »

Name: Thesbe
height and weight: 6.8 and 120kg
class: Shade
appearance: Icy blue eyes. pale skin, stunnigly beutiful, slender frame, ears are smaller than the average elf but still taller than a average humans. She has glowing blue tatoos all over her body.

background: Thesbe was born on avery cold night, minuites before a raid. She almost died of cold at first but as she was the daughter of one of the chieftain's wives she was wisked away to relative warmth. Then the attack came, a rival shade clan attacked their camp and the enemy chieftain slew Thesbe's father.

As Thesbe grew as I child she was very dominant over the other childern, they would follow her wherever or do what ever she said. Once she led them into the dark forest near the camp, they would have surly been eaten by some wild beast had not the search party arrived just before dark. Thesbe's punishment was to look after the clan elders whoever as it is good for a druchii to show leadership Thesbe was allowed to continue to lead the young.

When she turned 70 Thesbe finished her warrior training and became a complte shade. She was tatooded then. Her tatoos glow brightly during battle and it is said that they lend her magice strength, however out of combat if Thesbe whims it her tatoos can fade to the color of her skin so no one can see them.

Thesbe made a plan to take revenge on the clan who killedher father, she picked a dark night to strike. She used her new found abilty for stealth to sneak in and kill the chieftain, however she was captured. Her clan refused to pay the randsom but she managed to slay her captors with the rope that tied her hands and she escaped and fled into the wilds. Thus on her 71st birthday she slid into a cold, wet cave and it was then that she vowed one day she would return and exact her vengeance on her own clan (dun dun dun :twisted: )

For 29 years she roamed the wastes of Naggaroth surviving on the fruits of the land. Then on her 100th birthday she decided to try and find one of the cities she had heard off back at her clan. She arrived at Clar Karond.

There she became a mecenary by day and a dancer at the pleasure houses by night. There was good news and bad news. The good news was that she actually had quite a bit of money however her personal life took a back seat and she was constantly sleep diprived. One day she didn't got to either job and went on a day and night of pleasure. She went on an orgy of drinking, eating and other 'activities'. Thesbe even enticed a man into her chambres before killing him with her sword.

Recntly she has be come unsettled with her life and wishes to move on.

other personality: Loves adventure and the wilds. Loves food and drink, can indulge so much she loses her slender frame. Despises spoilt nobles. Addiction to getting and spending money.

i: 5
ws: 4
s:3
t:3
d:3
equipment: short sword, shade robes, repeater crossbow
skills: basic stealth.
Khaine's will be done
Thesbe (formerly of group 13, now in group 22, started again
ws:4
I:5
S:3
T:3
D:4
equipment: shade robes, short sword, repeater crossbow,
inventory: 200g, dagger, troll head
skills: basic stealth
Silar
Cold One Knight

Post by Silar »

mmmmm sexy shade.... lol, sounds pretty damn cool dude how many wounds does she have??? fluff wise i have no complaints, are you making a model for her? if so what model do you think u would use???

"Hmm, sexy shade... Sounds pretty darn cool, dude! How many wounds does she have? Fluffwise, I have no complaints -- are you making a model for her? If so, what model do you think you would use?"

This area is being patrolled by grammar nazis. They can be appeased by following basic grammar. Failure to appease the grammar nazis leads to the dark side. I have a very, very dark boot. ;) -- Tarbo
Silar, hand of khaine
Dark Rider

Oh, do you do wounds, I'd say about 2 to 3
I have no particular model but I did get inspiration for the tatoos from the shade twins in the darkblade books. ;)
Khaine's will be done
Lextalionis
Beastmaster

Post by Lextalionis »

Interesting background. However I do have a few bones to pick. First off you should post your character in the Character Creation thread if you want it to be considered for a group. This next one is mostly minor, 70 years old is young for a druchii. Maybe bump her age up 20 years, bump the age that she went to the city the by a bit aswell, unless you want a quite young druchii. Next point, normal druchii are normalish so this passage;

Thesbe even enticed a man into her chambres before killing him with her sword.

implies that she is quite unbalanced, even by Druchii standards (which arn't as psychotic as one may think). Also, the tattoo glowing thing is a bit... fantastic. This is some critique which I hope you find useful in helping you get accepted into a group. Overall I think it is a well written background.

P.S: No, wounds are not a part of this Roleplaying system. Toughness is a rough guide to how much of a beating your character can take.
Lextalionis
Shade
WS:5 S:2 T:4 D:5 I:3
Basic Stealth. Stealth. Precision Shot. Rapid Fire. Acrobatics
Equipped; Short Sword, 2xDagger, Repeater Crossbow, Repeater Crossbow Pistol, Shade Cloak

225 G
Silar
Cold One Knight

Post by Silar »

Those damn darkblade book..... i got nothing against them ive lost mine and im trying to write fluff for one of my special chars and i need locations and who rule there (In Naggaroth of course) and i cant find a thread that list them here or on google, ohwell. 2 to 3 wounds is pretty good, i didn't realise it was for a roleplaying game but its pretty good none the less. sorry for the rant.
:P:D
Silar, hand of khaine
Dark Rider

Thanks, i moved it to the right place, I changed the bit about her killing that guy, your right it was abit psychotic, I wanted to keep the tatoo bit though, if a mod has a problem again I'll change tit, for anyone accepting this the edited bio is now in the character creation thread.
Khaine's will be done