Arkath of Karond Kar

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Kajchi
Dark Rider

Arkath of Karond Kar

Post by Kajchi »

Hi, I thought I'd post my character here to get some comments of more experienced Rp'ers and drawers. The reason that the complete drawing doesn't have feet is because I started drawing the head without thinking that I was gonna draw a body too. --> The head was too low to have the feet fit on...

Player: Kajchi

Name:Arkath of Karond Kar
Size: 5'10"
Weight: 122 lbs
Age; 96
Description: Arkath has black hair with thin dreadlocks, his eyes are dark teal. Altough he's skinny he has visible muscles. His extra pointy ears and long nails give him somewath of a bestial apearance. He wears
light leather clothes in variousshades of black and brown. He also wears a ring with a dragon that he had since he was born.
Drawing: Image

Class: Beastmaster apprentice (Trainee of khaine)

Background:
Abandoned as a baby Arkath was found by a greedy slave master who didn't want to waste any money on some meagre child. So he was put together with the slaves. He was never really accepted by them because of his heritage but they did share their food with him although it was never more than he needed to survive. Because of this he never got close to any of the slaves. At age twenty, he was getting sick of living in a cage with people that hated him, and he started planning his escape. It took three years before he had a chance to escape. The week before his escape, a fresh load of slaves was brought in. With them were a couple of orcs. Arkath knew this was his chance. a week later when he started a fight against an orc, disguised as a human(his ears hidden under his hair). The orc got angry and after hitting him out of the way, he continued his rampage against the other humans. Not much later the remaining orcs joined in on the fighting. At that moment the gaurds stormed in and tried to stop the riot. After a few hours they succeded and returned to their guard post. What they did not know however, was that Arkath had stolen the cell keys during the confusion of the fight. That night, he opened his cell and fled to the forests around Karond Kar

He lived there peacefully, living from the hunt. After some 40 years however, his peace was disturbed. He was following the tracks of a wounded deer when he ended up at a spring. Here he found he pitch black manticore. It was sleeping. He had heard stories about these creatures from the beastmasters walking around the cells, and knew he was in danger. But still, he didn’t flee. He was being stopped by his inquisitive nature. So, he sat himself down and watched it. But then, It woke up.

The manticore opened it's eyes and started staring at Arkath, watching in the manticores eyes, he saw infinite wisdom and power. Hours passed and neither one of them moved. Until suddenly, he saw movement in the manticore’s ears. The manticore jumped up and tried to flee, but it was too late, a net was already thrown over him and he was helpless. In the confusion, Arkath felt hands pulling him back And a man’s voice telling him: “Get back, this thing is dangerous!”. When Arkath looked at the man he saw his clothing and knew that it was a beastmaster…

The man and his group took him back to Karond Kar. There, they asked him if he wanted to become one of them, a beastmaster. He happily agreed and his apprenticeship began. He learned about all the different kinds of creatures and their habits. And finally, how to tame them. It was also In the academy that he first learned about Rakarth the Beastlord, who has been his idol ever since. He was a good student and showed great talent, but growing up in the wild had his downside too. Once in a while,he would go berserk, acting only on his basic instincts…

All went well in the academy until one day. He was walking around in the courtyard when he heard a great roar. He ran to the source of the sound and arrived just in time to see the black manticore being executed. It was only at this point that his connection to the manticore had been greater than he had thought at first. Filled with anger and sadness, he once again fled…

The next time he was seen was in Vikarh, working as a mercenary to earn enough wealth and fame to persuade Rakarth the Beastlord, who was his rolemodel since he had heard of him, to make him his apprentice...

STATS
WS:3
S:3
T:3
D:5
I:4

EQUIPMENT
1 Short Sword
1 Dagger

SKILLS
Two Weapon Fighting
Uncontrollable Frenzy (Explained by living in the wild instead of the drugs...)

P.S. I'm looking for a group.