Looking for Another Group

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Khel
Angel of Darkness

Looking for Another Group

Post by Khel »

Hey, I'm looking for another active group to be in since my last one died again. I've got a lot of experience in RPG writing you could say and I'm very active (now that I'm back). Anyway - Here is my characters profile. It took me a while to dig him up but I'll explain further. His Dexterity increased to five after my character leveled and my WS was increased to 6 for some reason - Even though 5 is the maximum level. The new skill I purchased was Frenzy.

Here is the most updated of my character profile:

Player: Khel

Name: Saldrimek Xenan
Height and Weight: 6'9, 95 Kg
Sex: Male
Other Descriptions: Long black hair tied back to keep out of his face. Green piercing eyes, many earrings shaped to look like druchii symbols. Robes of a light red color as well as having delicate hooks and bells hanging from his robes.

This gives Saldrimek a somewhat inquisitive look while others usually try to avoid him. It is quite hard for Saldrimek to hide for the bells and hooks are continually knocking together, alerting most people to his presence.

His face is as smooth as marble and he has absolutely no scars or blemishes upon his clear cut face.
Around his wrists are chains designed to look like thorns and spiked stems.

His footwear are open toe sandals which allow his feet to breath more for he moves around on his feet quite a lot.

Saldrimek' lithe body belie the muscular arms and legs he has obtained over the years of training at the Temple. His life ambition is to become more of a Executioner than an Assassin, though he is yet to decide which path to follow.

Class: Trainee of Khaine

Background:

Saldrimek was born to a normal family of two. He grew up with a fairly good relationship with his two brothers and one sister. He was mainly neglected by his family for he was the youngest and he did not receive the proper training which he would of liked from his family. At the mere age of 50, Saldrimek was considered a weakling and a failure by everyone around him.

This depressed Saldrimek to the extent that he always stayed out late, following the other kids home, always hanging at the back, always wanting to join the fun. No one ever saw Saldrimek for he was perfect at hiding, plus no one ever wanted to see Saldrimek. If the kids saw him, they would usually call him names and throw junk at them.

One late night, Saldrimek was walking home after attempting to play with the other kids, when he bumped into a hooded figure. The hooded figure turned around and looked down upon the frightened Saldrimek. Looking into the eyes of Saldrimek, the hooded figure saw the sheer malice and hate in the small childs eyes. The hooded figure knocked Saldrimek out and carried him back to his house.

Knocking on the front door, the hooded figure was welcomed by Saldrimek father, angered by the fact that Saldrimek had stayed out so late. Leaving Saldrimek with his family, the hooded figure just so happened to pass the window of Saldrimek' room. Looking in, the hooded figure saw that the child was sitting alone on his bed, with a bag stuffed with straw, a crude face drawn upon it.

The hooded figure decided that Saldrimek was not wanted by his family and would not be missed, which was entirely correct. Taking Saldrimek to the Temple, the hooded figure decided to train the boy and make him his apprentice.

Saldrimek hardly ever talks, he only does when he is either talked to or he wants to know about something. He has a strict personality as he follows out orders to the grain. The main reason he has the bells and hooks upon his body is to make people aware of him, making them acknowledge his presence.

He is currently a mercenary for hire at Vikarh for his sensei (the hooded figure) died a short while ago, leaving Saldrimek to his own doings.

Stats:

WS: 6
S: 3
T: 3
D: 5
I: 3

Formally of Group 12

Equipment: Scimitar and dagger, 5 gold coins, 2handed Axe (Will remove items if wanted)

Starting skills:
Two Weapon Fighting
Frenzy

Six foot, nine...eighty five pounds. You weigh fifteen pounds less than the average 5'5 woman. I don't know how it works with Elves, but with humans I would say that your character should be dead by now. Or unable to move. The muscles needed in your body to keep up a 6'9 human upright and moving like a soldier would make you much heavier than that. I'm thinking, 250lbs, 200lbs if your character is particularly small in stature. - Javert.

Luckily my character isn't human then. Elves are naturally tall. 6"9 is quite tall, but in an elf's eyes, he would be seen as being taller than average. However, I do realize the mistake about the weight. I should of wrote kilo's instead of pounds. ~ Khel
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

I too, am looking for a group, I don't have any experience on this particular forum, but I have participated in many RPs on another board. Here's the profile, if it doesn't seem like a good enough character, I could create profiles for some other concepts I had and see if they work as well.

Name: Drak'Kar Vekiren, prefers to be called Drake
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 111 lb.
Appearance: Drak'kar has pale skin, and white hair, drawn back into a simple ponytail. His eyes are dark green, and seem to always be analyzing something, usually through a stare. He is rather skinny, and prefers to wear loose clothing. He has lived more through skill and smarts than through any particular physical trait.
Class: Shade
Background: Drak'kar grew up in a smallish Shade clan. Despite his father dying in a skirmish against High Elven forces, Drak'kar has been trained in the Shade skills, under the tutelage of his mother. Though softspoken, he shows great ferocity when he fights, and keeps his mind tactically alert at all times. He has a particular hate for magic, since a High Elven mage killed his father. When he had finally trained himself to what he felt was an ideal level, he set off on his own, abandoning his clan. His relations with them had rapidly deteriorated, as he became more ambitious, and now was his time to go, and make his own fortune.
WS: 4
Strength: 2
Toughness: 2
Dexterity: 5
Intelligence: 5
Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Skills: Basic Stealth

Also, sorry if it seems like I'm trying to hijack your thread, I was just a bit disappointed by the total lack of response to my character creation. XD
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Masked Jackal wrote:I too, am looking for a group, I don't have any experience on this particular forum, but I have participated in many RPs on another board. Here's the profile, if it doesn't seem like a good enough character, I could create profiles for some other concepts I had and see if they work as well.

Appearance: Drak'kar has pale skin, and white hair, drawn back into a simple ponytail. His eyes are dark green, and seem to always be analyzing something, usually through a stare. He is rather skinny, and prefers to wear loose clothing. He has lived more through skill and smarts than through any particular physical trait.
Background: Drak'kar grew up in a smallish Shade clan. Despite his father dying in a skirmish against High Elven forces, Drak'kar has been trained in the Shade skills, under the tutelage of his mother. Though softspoken, he shows great ferocity when he fights, and keeps his mind tactically alert at all times. He has a particular hate for magic, since a High Elven mage killed his father. When he had finally trained himself to what he felt was an ideal level, he set off on his own, abandoning his clan. His relations with them had rapidly deteriorated, as he became more ambitious, and now was his time to go, and make his own fortune.

Also, sorry if it seems like I'm trying to hijack your thread, I was just a bit disappointed by the total lack of response to my character creation. XD

That total lack of response could be down to its briefness compared to those others in the pool. This thread is that of an old RPG character who just lost his group and seeks another mod, whereas you have only just created your character and are yet to play. Your character is already in the creation pool, so there was little point putting it here. In fairness, Khel should have put his character back in the pool too, but as it just so happens his thread may have won me over.

Take a look at your post in the creation pool and try to expand on it, mainly the background. I will comment once that is done when I have the time.

~ Kinslayer
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Kinslayer wrote:
Masked Jackal wrote:I too, am looking for a group, I don't have any experience on this particular forum, but I have participated in many RPs on another board. Here's the profile, if it doesn't seem like a good enough character, I could create profiles for some other concepts I had and see if they work as well.

That total lack of response could be down to its briefness compared to those others in the pool. This thread is that of an old RPG character who just lost his group and seeks another mod, whereas you have only just created your character and are yet to play. Your character is already in the creation pool, so there was little point putting it here. In fairness, Khel should have put his character back in the pool too, but as it just so happens his thread may have won me over.

Take a look at your post in the creation pool and try to expand on it, mainly the background. I will comment once that is done when I have the time.

~ Kinslayer

Thank you, most of the reason I posted in this thread was that I didn't get any feedback, like I requested in the CC thread. I'll see if I can come up with something better. Sorry for the trouble.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

The character posted now has a position in a group. Thread closed.