Come Back

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Angelique
Executioner

Come Back

Post by Angelique »

Hi Guys!

I haven't visited Druchii.Net in a long time (about a year or so), but I recently stumbled upon the RPG forum again. I saw an application by Cananatra, who played with me in group 12, and it brought a lot of memories back. I remember playing a character called Andrusa: a she-shade who joined an overseas expedition by captain Zeces to look for her lost love. One particular funny moment was when it turned out we (the players) had to perform the maintenance tasks on the ship due to the lack of a real crew. My character got relegated to kitchen duty :-).

Anyways, I spent some time re-reading that thread, and I really would like to have another go at a RPG again. I don't think anything has changed gamewise here (other than some magic-testing) so I'm going to try and write a new character to submit. I'll post the profile in this thread when it's ready, if that's fine by the mods, so it might get some comment and advice before I really submit it. My fantasy writing might be a little rusty...
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

So Andrusa wont be making a come back?
And welcome back :)
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Angelique
Executioner

Post by Angelique »

Nice to see you too :)!

So Andrusa wont be making a come back?
That's what I wanted to do first, but then I found out her profile has disappeared, and I really can't remember all the background I had written for her. It really isn't that bad though, since a new character can give me more creative freedom: Andrusa was a little too soft in my opinion. I hope I can achieve a better (emotional) balance with my new character. I have some fun ideas right now, but I'll need to see which ones I can squeeze in the character's background and which ones I'll have to cut out. It's tempting to cramp all my ideas in this one character, but for the sake of sanity (and for my chances of being accepted into a group) I'll have to be merciless. Fits the character too.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Your old character is in the groups thread; that said if you want to create something new post away, though there are not many recruiting at the moment.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation