Character Creation Cleanup!

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Character Creation Cleanup!

Post by Kinslayer »

Well it's about that time again. It looks to me like the Creation Pool is getting a bit full, so this mail has been sent out to everyone with a character in it;

Hi there,

If you're reading this then you have an RPG character profile sitting in the Creation Pool. Excellent!

Unfortunately it seems all four of our current RPG groups continue to be full and not recruiting, which means the Creation Pool is starting to fill up. I am writing you this mail to inform you of three things, and I require a response for your character to remain in the Creation Pool. Here are those three things:

- With so many members creating characters, there are a lot of profiles for a Group Mod to look over and consider. This task is only made harder by players who lose interest in either the RPG, or the site as a whole, but do not bother asking for their character to be removed from the Pool. As you have a character in the Creation Pool, I need to ensure that you are still able to and willing to play in an RPG group should a position arise. As such, please respond to this mail within a week (by May 9th) if you want to keep your characters in the Pool. Members who do not reply will have their character deleted.

- There may be no current vacancies in existing RPG groups, but with so many players waiting to join we Mods occasionally host other small scale games to keep you lot occupied and interested, such as the Shadow Arena deathmatches and SAU (Slaanesh Amongst Us) mysteries. I have just put up a sign up thread for a new style of SAU game, this time called VAU (Vampire Amongst Us). If you are looking for an RPG to join, this game will last 2 months or so and always proves popular and fun. This thread will explain more and is also where you can create a character and sign up.

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=68307

- Finally, with so many players waiting to join a group but so few groups actually needing players, there is always the need for more Moderators. An RPG mod will open up a Group and pick his team of players from the Character Creation Pool, before narrating their story to lead them through all the adventures their imagination can come up with! It is a fun and rewarding role to play on the site, and becoming a mod also gives you the benefit of accessing the Moderator only forums on the site. Do not apply without considering the responsibility of the role however, as being a mod makes you responsible for your own game, which can be quite time consuming at times. It will also require you to look over the Creation Pool from time to time and give new profiles a push in the right direction. If you would like to become an RPG mod, or just find out more, contact Tarbo by PM.

And there you have it. Two new oppertunities to participate in the sites RPG community, and a request that you inform me if you still wish your character to stay in the Creation Pool.

RPG Moderator,
Kinslayer

Please respond to said mail within a week or your character will be deleted. This is to help the Mods see how many players are still actively seeking a group.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

I am now removing all inactive player characters from the pool. Thanks for your replies.