Question about the next SAU

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Damian
Corsair
Location: Running from the women with the sharp pointy things.

Question about the next SAU

Post by Damian »

Does anyone know when the next one might be held? Or if there will be another? I saw that the last one ended about two months ago and I was hoping it would be soon, any light you can shed on this topic will be greatly appreciated. And I appologize in advance if this has been asked befor, or if its in the wronge forum.
"Beware watching for the dagger at your back, for you will fail to see the sword coming at you from the front"
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

There will be more SAUs, but when? I'll admit I am currently not working actively on a SAU--boo, hiss!--but then again, it's not like you need a license to host a SAU. It's a free profession. ;)

I do plan to host a new SAU in the future, but not the near future. In that respect, there will be another SAU, but the when depends on whether anyone else heeds the call to host one.
Damian
Corsair

Post by Damian »

Tarbo wrote:There will be more SAUs, but when? I'll admit I am currently not working actively on a SAU--boo, hiss!--but then again, it's not like you need a license to host a SAU. It's a free profession. ;)

I do plan to host a new SAU in the future, but not the near future. In that respect, there will be another SAU, but the when depends on whether anyone else heeds the call to host one.
I see, I would host one, but I wouldnt have enough free time with my graduation coming up. Thanks for answering.
"Beware watching for the dagger at your back, for you will fail to see the sword coming at you from the front"
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I will use this oppening to expose my ignorance and ask what exactly an SAU is and what you have to do if you join one.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Tastyfish
Arch-deviant of the Cult of Pleasure

Post by Tastyfish »

Its Roleplaying game in which a group of players have to determine which of their number are 'spies' and get rid of them. Each round the players vote for one of the members to be executed and the spies get to kill off a player as well. Whichever group is left as the last ones standing wins.

Sometimes there are more complicated rules and twists but thats the basic version.
Want to write background or fluff for the Herald? PM me
Damian
Corsair

Post by Damian »

SAU stands for Slaanesh Amongs Us. And as Tastyfish pointed out its a rp. And to join one just wait for someone to start one and post saying you want to join, that simple
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Thank you.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation