Tzeentch Among Us- Plots and Politics- game thread

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Draknir
Dark Artist

Tzeentch Among Us- Plots and Politics- game thread

Post by Draknir »

The Courthouse of Naggaroth stood tall and black against the red, setting sun.

Lord Seleucis, a tall and muscular Elf, sat behind his huge black marble desk and glared at the letter in his hand. He had been a high-ranking officer in th Black Guard, until he was reassigned as a Counsellor to replace the old Counsellor, Mordainn Tharkyn, after his mysterious disappearance. He wore a heavy-looking steel armour covered in matt black lacqeur with chainmail sleeves, and a rune-woven black robe on the armour plates. He was bald, which was unusual for an Elf, but he preferred functionality over aesthetics, while his intricate face tattoos told otherwise.

He sighed and read the Witch King’s letter once again, as he had done tens of times that day.

“Venerable Counsellor Seleucis Vakaurai,

You receive this message because His Majesty, the King of Naggaroth, Malekith the Great so commands and wishes, and I have written down his exact orders to you. Certain happenings have given reasons to suspect that spies from a foul sorcerer cult of the Chaos God Tzeentch have infiltrated to the Court itself. The spies may have risen to surprisingly high positions, and therefore an extra meeting of the Council is required. To this additional meeting only a selected group of the most trusted coucillors shall take part, for the issue is extremely sensitive and must be secured. In this group you make the decisions of right acts to eliminate the vicious Tzeentchian threats. The members of the Council are the following names:

1.Drainial Shadowheart
2.51la5
3.Khelmor
4.Tarbo
5.Morvai
6.Ashnari Doomsong
7.shadow dark
8.Belial.
9.The Golden Arrow
10.Lord Anubis
11.beastmaster kurlan
12.Cathalir Irz
13.Mel'Reyna
14.~Asuryan Ghost~
15.Soupman
16.lordofthenight
17.Scott Lyon

These are elves of great prestige in the Court. With them the problem shall hopefully be solved before it starts to cause considerable trouble. But be aware, the Tzeentchians have dangerous powers, and do not underestimate your adversaries.

Khaine be with you.

Sincerely Yours, by the command of the Witch king,
Master Furion of Clar Karond

Seleucis placed the gold-trimmed letter onto his desk, crossed his eyes and wrinkled his forehead as he was absorbed to his thoughts.

Chaos is deeper in our society than I could ever imagine. What next? Are the glorious people of nagarythe going to turn to Nurgle next?

Lord Seleucis invited a messenger to his office. He was a mere youth, but trustworthy, for he was mute- The boy had tried to steal Seleucis’s coin pouch one day in the marketplace, but he was caught and Seleucis had sliced the boy’s tongue from his mouth for punishment. Unfortunately the boy’s family was wealthy and powerful, and they had demanded compensation. Lord Seleucis had agreed to take the boy to work at his office. The boy bowed and left the room. Seleucis leant back in his chair and closed his eyes.

***********************************************************************************

Seleucis walked across the Council Hall to the huge doors. Despite their size, they opened in perfect silence. The group of the councillors stepped in, and their steps echoed several times in the enormous room. Only a couple of the massive torches were lit around the hall, leaving most parts in the darkness, but one spot was as brightly lit as if it was day; the great iron throne in the opposite side of the hall.

The arrogant elf at the head of the group, shadow dark, walked straight to lord Seleucis’s tall figure and asked:

“How long is this going to take? I was just preparing to eat my dinner, so I’m hungry. And it is dark. Quite bad time for a meeting.”

Lord Seleucis glared at shadow dark with his black eyes and said: “You should know that this is going to take a while. We have prepared temporary places of residence from the Courthouse for all of you, and of course your appetite shall be satisfied- this is the King’s court afterall.”

shadow dark's other corner of the mouth twitched a little as he saw that Lord Seleucis’s offer of board and lodging was everything else than friendly. However he bowed and spoke. “I accept your offer. Let’s hope that this will get interesting.”

It is now the First Night: The ones with given actions, PM me.
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

The group readied to leave for their separate accommodations. Belial looked around at his fellow counsellors, his face not betraying any emotion. The ice blue eyes taking in the faces of his companions, it was left to them to decide whether he perhaps suspected them. The noble, an adult by all standards and definitions, was no rookie to the council, yet nor was he a veteran. His seat there, however, could be questioned by no one. Hailing from one of the most powerful families, both political and in wealth, of all Nagaroth, his influence was undisputed, his right to be in the counsel unquestionable. His face was the delicate features of a noble, but a scar right below his right eye betrayed his warrior lineage. The stories of his actions at war was, though not legendary, well known to all, and clearly mirrored in his actions at court; ruthless, tactical and decisive, preferring to take action instead of allowing bureaucracy and intrigue to delay more than necessary. He spoke, addressing Lord Seleucis: “I trust that security is adequate, Seleucis, considering the situation? This is, after all, grave, should the rumours be true…” His voice was dark, but not brooding. It was not flattering, but stern. The counsellor, in his simple but beautiful garments in black and shades of dark purple, this time with a look of distrust, looked around again at his fellow counsellors. Not waiting for an answer, he strode off with the aide showing him where he would spend the night.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Kaleth Sarradain was sitting in his dimly lit office in one of the many towers in Har Ganeth. Looking up from his work he glanced towards the door before a tall, lightly armoured elf rushed into the room.
"Kaleth, you have a letter addressed to you....from Naggaroth," whispered the Elf at the door. Flinching for a moment in his seat, Kaleth rushed from his desk and snatched the letter from the messenger with lightning speed.
"Still got your speed in you i see?" chuckled the messenger. Kaleth shot a dark look towards the messenger and the elf backed out of the room.
Reading over the letter, he turned away from the door and walked to the guest room where Kaleth's most trusted Advisor was resting.

Looking up from his bed, Koren gave him a questioning frown.
"Ready my Izthual, she shall be restless, and ready for a fly," said Kaleth, going over to his wardrobe and already stripping down to his under garments.

Koren being use to Kaleth, merely looked on though noticing that the back of Kaleth was burnt badly, as well as being withered with age. After Kaleth had dressed into riding gear he turned around and said, "Im getting to old for this Koren, ride with me?"

"Yes, Kaleth," said Koren, walking with Kaleth out of the room.

OOC: Lets just say im flying to Naggaroth, and by the time everyone has posted, I shall already be in my accommodations, resting.
Last edited by Khel on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Demendred looked around at the others who had been summoned in this time of trouble. Its immpossable to decide who serves who at this time and its to risky simply to turn the area into a blood bath and attack everyone. "If thats all"? he asked at Seleucis. At a nod from him Demendred quickly turned around and started following the castle servant assigned to him.

As he reached the end of the room he clicked his fingers imperiously and two shadows on each side of the door moved to flank him as he strode out of the room. Umbra and Draznir has surved him for years as body guards. It was rare to have servants who could be trusted he thought as he stalked along, then again its not to common to have servants who have been enchanted to die if he should. oh well its one way to assure loyalty.

when he finally reached his chambers he locked the door quickly and said quietly to his assasin/bodyguards "I want one of you awake at all times during the night. if what seleucis said is true we are going to want to stay on our feet". "of course master" was the only reply he got, It was immpossible to tell which said it. "wake me at dawn" he said stalking into the bed chamber. he put his twin poison daggers onto the bedside table and was in bed quickly. Oh well he thought to himself, at least its not going to be boaring.

P.S to all i have changed my username from Scott to Demendred which i believe sounds more like a druchii name.
Last edited by Tich on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Shadow dark
Noble

Post by Shadow dark »

shadow dark paced in the room, his appetite sated. He caught a glimpse of his face in the mirror as he heaved it to one side to check behind it. He was average height for an elf, and dressed entirely in soft, black, leather. He wore no jewellery, and the many daggers he caried had all been dyed black to top any shine.

Once he was satisfied the room was free of traps and assassins, he found likely alcoves where he could blend in. That was how he had got his name. The shadow in the dark. In truth he had stopped using his real name long ago.

A contemptuous smile played across his smile as it so often did, as he thought of all the elves who had died due to letting their sub-ordinates check the room.
Hi, i'm Shadow Dark. I spend my time teaching dragons the difference between their food and the slaves that bring it in
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

People with possibilities to act at Night, the deadline to contact me will be somewhere in the Thursday evening or as soon as everyone of the named persons have given a sign of life to me (I am not so often on computer as to give you strict time) but that is when the Day clears up again.

That means, around 48 hours to Morning.

Everyone: You are permitted one "night post." Else than that, no posts to this thread at Night.

The list of players again:

1.Drainial Shadowheart
2.51la5
3.Khelmor
4.Tarbo
5.Morvai
6.Ashnari Doomsong
7.shadow dark
8.Belial.
9.The Golden Arrow
10.Lord Anubis
11.beastmaster kurlan
12.Cathalir Irz
13.Mel'Reyna
14.~Asuryan Ghost~
15.Soupman
16.lordofthenight
17.Scott Lyon

~Draknir
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

People were busily checking chambers left and right, causing some amount of noise and ruckus and, not in the least, creating a bit of a paranoid atmosphere. Tarbo liked atmosphere, but not the paranoid kind. Anti-social. Unpleasant. Tense.

It had been a long ride after a long day, and Tarbo didn't feel much like searching every nook and cranny of his chamber for trouble—trouble would come looking for him soon enough. Besides, the way he saw it, if people were hiding in his room, they'd be either under the bed or in the closet. He locked the closet with a quick flick of the key and lied down on his bed.

He'd check underneath some other time.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Altath Ngha, High preist of Khaine was not an elf who checked his own room. After all what was the point of having minions if one did not make use of them? Besides who would be fool enough to attack him? And if there was one thing he could be sure of it was that he would be an idiot if he thought the gatherd lords fools.

Leaving a pair of executioners to gaurd his doors Altath began to strip for bed, he should realy prey but it was far too late to be bothering the lord of murder. Instead he ponderd the events of the past week. Why had Malekith sent him to his place? He was a high priest for Khaine's sake shorely they could not suspect him of Chaos worship! Could they?

With that last troubling thought Altath sunk onto the bed and quickly sucumbed to sleep, everything would be fine. Everything allways worked out for the gods chosen.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

Kurlan did a quick check of his room, and found nothing suspicious, before getting into his bed. He lay there for a while, pondering why he had been sent there, but he had a duty, and he would do his best to find the chaos worshippers and have them killed.
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
The golden arrow
Cold One Knight

Post by The golden arrow »

The golden Arrow jawned slightly. She had had a long flight here and a pegasus might not be the most comfortable steed, but it was fast and she realloy had to come here as fast as possible as her king had ordered her too. She was after all a high sorceress and as the counsil might have been infiltrated by Tzeentch cultist it was thought that they would need someone with the gift of magic to protect them all from their foul sorcery.

She just nodded to the other counsilours and headed for her room. She had not brought any servants, they would just slow her down and be annoying. She quickly searched the room using her magic and after placing a simple guarding spell on the door she fell deeply asleep.
Mel'reyna
Beastmaster

Post by Mel'reyna »

Mel'Reyna was all too familiar with the internal politics of the court, having been a councilor for a respectable amount of time by now. Since her family had always been more politically than militarily inclined, she had started learning everything there was to know about the Witch King's court at a very young age, so she had a respectable amount of experience despite her youth.

A whirlwind of beauty, intelligence and ruthlessness, she quickly managed to gain a powerful position as one of Malekith's highest councilors, just as all of the others gathered in the courthouse had done. Although her tongue was often very sharp and venomous during political debates, it could also be just as soft and seductive, depending on the situation. It took the latter of the two forms for the first evening as the councilors met with one another, as well as Lord Vakaurai. However, she only used it to introduce herself to the commanding Druchii before following the others who were headed for their chambers, hoping to get a good night's sleep before things really got started the next day.

WS 4; S 2; D 4; T 3; I 5
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Unarmed Fighting
Equipment: 1 Short Sword and 1 Dagger
Gold: 100
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

It is now Thursday evening (at least here in Finland) and I had said that the deadline was set to here, but I have some things to be solved with few players before I'll declare the sun to rise. Wait till tomorrow, and I have hopefully solved it. But currently it is still Night. Don't worry, this didn't die yet. I hope you have the patience.

~Draknir
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

The streets of Naggarond were empty in the early of morning. A rooster would have sung, if such creatures would live in a horrible place such as Naggaroth.

Sun rose again.

Ashnari Doomsong yawned and emerged from his room. At least the bed had been soft. He saw another councillor to come from another room, as tired-looking as he. Both had just robes on, and they walked the corridor to look for Lord Seleucis. The stone floor was cold.

They came to the Council Hall, where they found something completely different from Seleucis.

Lord Seleucis snapped out of his sleep as councillor Doomsong shook him heavily. Seleucis had gotten used to early wake-ups in the Guard and he was sharp immediately. He wrinkled his forehead as he saw another councillor vomiting in the doorway.

“What now?”

***********************************************************************************

“Oh.”

Many of the other councillors had woken up already, and they had arrived at the Council Hall. First thing they noticed at their arrival was the strange, smelling mist that covered the floor of the hall.

The second thing noticed was the body.

Councillor-Beastmaster Kurlan had been scorched to the Witch King’s throne. Looking at his corpse it seemed that he had been tied to the back of the seat with his own intestines, after which the suffering councillor had been burned with some supernatural flame that had burned his flesh to sticky mash that fixed his blackened bones tight to the back of the throne. Glowing orange and yellow cracks wracked the bones, as well as the head. The skull had small molten pieces of flesh and skin on it, and the hotness had forced the jawbone to a sickening position, making the skull show an eternal expression of pain. The smell of singed flesh filled the whole room. A couple of other councillors started to vomit.

“Khaine be damn...”

“Blasphemy!”

“This can’t be...”

Seleucis watched at the corpse and cringed his teeth. He realised that the spies were in the same room. He turned and walked to face the councillors. His expression was strict and anger had filled his pitch black eyes. He started to speak, and his powerful voice echoed from the high walls of the hall.

“I presume that we all guess who did this; the spies have infiltrated to the most highest positions; I order the council to be started immediately, for we have Tzeentchians Among Us.”

It is now Day. Discussion is free to be started.

Players left:

1.Altath Ngha (Drainial Shadowheart)
2.51la5
3.Kaleth Sarradain (Khelmor)
4.Tarbo
5.Morvai
6.Ashnari Doomsong
7.shadow dark
8.Belial.
9.The Golden Arrow
10.Lord Anubis
12.Cathalir Irz
13.Mel'Reyna
15.Soupman
16.lordofthenight
17.Demendred (Scott Lyon)

Deaths:
11.beastmaster kurlan; Roasted alive at Night 1.
14.~Asuryan Ghost~ ; Removed at own request.

Night falls again somewhere around Monday 17th, 1800 GMT +2. Prepare for an hour sooner or later, it depends on my level of business that time.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

As a High priest of Khaine Altath desided that he had better take matters in hand and begin the search for these Tzeentchens whom so ever they may be. Standing and straightning his crimson robes he began.

"This is clearly a matter of the faith! Foul cultists in Khaines pure society! As the ranking clergy elf here therefor I declare that all of us should make our selves known to the counsil as a whole. So that we might better find what heinus sins they have commited. I will begin. My name is Altath Ngha, preist envoy to the court of the Whitch king and voice of Helberon in this court. My life before hand is none of your consern but I have spent my entire life in service to our god Khaine."
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Following the lead of Altath Ngha, Kaleth stood up straight and left his Vomiting councillor's in the Doorway.

Looking into the eye's of everyone in the room, Kaleth started to speak.

"My name is Kaleth Sarradain, Loyal Son to the Patriarch of House Sarradain, activist of Khaine and not to mention a Loyal and trusted Servant To the Witch King himself.
May i be the first to state that whoever is found to have committed this vile act, and such Blasphemy. I shall see to it that myself, and my House shall take part in the slow and rightful pain that awaits these Tzeentchians," finished Kaleth, turning around to face the throne of Malekith.

Pointing an accusing finger at the corpse stuck to the throne, then turning back to the group of Druchii which had assembled.
"We must remove that body from the throne before Our king returns, or some of us may suffer the same fate as Beastmaster Kurlan. Though we should keep the body for further examination," growled Kaleth, before stalking off towards his Councillor's.

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

As demendred watched as the beastmasters corpse was pryed off the throne he shook his head slowly. his retainers gave a supprised look at the appearance of regret on his face. "Pathetic, Kurlan would have died quickly. he would have known nothing of pain before the end. who ever we face must have a weak stomach."

he turned to the rest of the councellors noticing that two of them had already introduced themselves. Oh well he thought to him self. lets get to it. he stalked into the centre of the group and addressed the others. "My name is Demondred, suppreme cammander of the northern watch towers that gaurd us all from chaos. I have killed more servants of the dark gods than most of you would have seen. I am the only heir of house Mentiek which is a prominant soldier house in Hag Graef". he looked at the rest of the councellors with distrust. Some of the people here did not serve the same interest as him. "I shall let it be known now that in the event of my death, such as what has happened last night my personell force of six thousand trained combat veterans have been given orders to purify the council". he nodded to himself with some satisfaction at the uncertainty that had appeared in some of there eyes. He backed up into the shadows of the room where Umbra and draznir quickly flanked him and gazed suspicisly around the room.
Last edited by Tich on Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

When met with the smell of roasted councillor, Tarbo's mind went back to his youth, his home, its servants. It was hard to discern the scent of councillor from any other (endangered) animal, but Tarbo recognised that any creature so brutally tortured into culinary readiness would eventually smell the same; this one just happened to be clothed. But his thoughts digressed.

Tarbo stood and straightened his shirt with a quick jerk of his fingers. “Right, ah, I'm Sheila. I like puppies and long walks on the beach. Oh, and I only kiss the guys with the big swords.” An apologetic smile curled on his lips when he bowed briefly to the others. “Sorry, babes.”
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

"your troops will purge the court of the whitch King Demendred? That you would give the order is treason and that you think it would work stupidity." Altath said with a sneer.

Gentleman of Moderation
Shadow dark
Noble

Post by Shadow dark »

shadow dark sneered as he saw Altath spit an insult at Demendred.
"Peace, we are here to solve what is now a murder, and that is what we should get on with. We will need to stay focused, and refrain from arguing. And as to the regretable demise of Beastmaster Kurlan, i doubt that there are any plans to leave him fused to our kings throne."

He smiled contemptously,
"After all, we are not the ones who are in charge of keeping the throneroom clean, but those who are would likely find themselves envying the late Beastmasters fate."
Hi, i'm Shadow Dark. I spend my time teaching dragons the difference between their food and the slaves that bring it in
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

"Please, Ladies and Gentlemen. Let us save the hostilities until we are actually in meeting. This Blasphemy will not go unnoticed but we must at least take our seats, but not before our host of this meeting has arrived or at least taken a seat," sighed Kaleth, rubbing his temples soothingly.

"We may all introduce our selves in all due time, but we all must stand at attention at our seats," said Kaleth, gesturing towards the Large, Black Marble seating arrangements.

"Let us forget for now about Beastmaster Kurlan there, and tend to what we came here to do. Beastmaster Kurlan is not our problem anymore for now, as there are already many great minds at work attempting to figure out what had brought this vile attack on. Either he new too much. Or knew to little," finished Kaleth, walking over to his designated seat and stretching to full length on height.

"I also suggest that we introduce ourselves before our host arrives. For he would already certainly know who we are, and we do not have time for interruptions. Beastmaster Kurlan's death however, is just a minor set back. It has already thrown the court into dismay," frowned Kaleth, looking deeply into the eyes of each member of the council.

OOC: I hope I didn't hijack the topic to much in this post

Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

"one Moment Khelmor" demondred said quietly. he walked quickly up to Altath. "did i say they would kill everyone here, no just the council and you can bet who is first on the list should perish" he then stalked back to where he was before he was verbally attacked by Altath.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

"Master Demendred" Seleucis raised his voice, "I suggest that you tell your soldiers that any of that isn't necessary. The Witch King himself has heard of this and a company of his finest Black Guard has sealed the doors. None shall enter nor leave the courthouse while the Council, and the vile cultists who did this are in this very room. And whoever did that to Kurlan shall suffer the same fate. Do not let your sharp politician minds be distracted by as minor setback as a death amongst your numbers. That is your mission. Find them."

Seleucis walked across the hall and sat to the high seat where the Scribe would sit in a normal meeting of the court, and leaned his head to his hand, glaring at each councillor.

"Let the Council commence."
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

“We've been waiting for the better half of the day, and yet only five people—myself included—have bothered to speak up. This will not get us anywhere. Let's leave introductions and pleasantries to those who appreciate them; obviously, they form a minority in this chamber of council, already embroiled in discussion.”

Tarbo stood from his seat and tapped his fingers on the table quickly. Was there a point he was making here other than antagonise others? Of course there was. “Ladies and gentlemen, I don't need to remind you that we are hunting, and amongst ourselves, no less. No-one will feel the urge to stand in the spotlight unless we give them a definite downside to not doing so. And this is where we come in.

“There are two things we can do: something and nothing. Nothing is fairly obvious: we sit on our collective behind, waiting for someone to do something (and then glare suspiciously at him or her). Which brings us to needing someone to do something.

Something is, of course, a bit vague since we have very little to go on. All we know—and I hope we can all agree on that—is that the guy now lacquered against the throne is unlikely to have been a perpetrator. Now, we can all draw our blades, lay them out on the table and see who has the biggest one, but I was hoping we could be more... productive?

“The viable alternative is finding a poor sod to vote. This will, of course, be almost entirely random. Note I say almost entirely random: we're obviously not going to vote for ourselves, and we're going to follow gut feeling. Still, in my opinion, a semi-random vote is better than none at all.”

A smug grin turned on Tarbo's lips, a sight not too uncommon with him. “Rien ne va plus.”

Vote: Cathalir Irz
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Kaleth turned and watched as Demendred walked over to Altath. Perking his ears up, kaleth could just hear what Demendred had whispered to Altath. Bowing his head upon his chest, Kaleth frowned angrily towards the cold, hard floor.

"Such fools...," thought Kaleth looking back up to catch the glare of Seleucis, only to send an even darker glare back.

"Such Fools...Already bickering amongst themselves even as the influence of traitors grow stronger amongst us. I still do not have enough evidence for my liking to accuse anyone of being a traitor. Though giving a complete random vote is most definitely one of the most wisest acts. I still would not attempt to rush in so blindly. The consequences could be dire," thought kaleth, turning his head back towards his chest to ponder.

Kaleth looked up and glanced across towards Altath and Demendred, and let out a sigh.

"Though they are foolish, I see sense in Altath's argument, and he seems loyal enough to the true cause of Khaine. Demendred however...has not shown Loyalty to No one but himself. Plus with being a supreme commander of the North would give him plenty of encounters with chaos, making sense if Dark pacts had been made between Demendred and The God of Change. Even with a Legion of Veteran Soldier's. I sadly suspect that we shall all be too late...But not enough Cold, hard facts," finished Kaleth.

"Plus I wouldn't mind giving Demendred's guards a pasting," chuckled Kaleth, nodding towards Koren who seemed to be thinking the same thing as him.

Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Demendred looked sadly over the audience, most did not seem happy from his threats. "it pains me that the elves here would rather the council be taken over by chaos than to die honourably. It would be better that the entire council be purged than this gruop to be ruled by chaos and through us rule the land. My soldiers were the last resort if the council was to be over run. It saddens me that others misconstrue this." He walked back to His gaurds shaking his head slowly. He seemed to think of something and turned to Kaleth "It is true that i have fought chaos for a long time but that is all done, fought. If i had known that when i sacraficing the past three hundred years fighting chaos would turn me into me inot a suspect then i would have let this nation burn from chaos invaders, and Kaleth one other thing. I have done nothing for the past three hundred years but serve the interests of others, I have not spent my life incresing political power at others expense, i have not spent my life living in the luxery that was my right, no i have spent my life fighting to defend this country from chaos and what do i get told. That i have not shown loyolty to asnyone but my self. i WOuld look at myself if i were you Kaleth before i start claiming that others are selfish." He walked slowly away trying to control the anger that was threatening to break lose.

[/b]VOTE=Cathalir Irz
beacuse he has not posted, i'm not letting any shadow players win this.

I would like to ask, is anyone other than us few players even going to bother posting?