DAT 1- Danger in the palace

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Lordofthenight
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Lordofthenight »

Brycleem looked at Aradin in surprise, his eyes crinkling in amusment. "I? From all accounts, poor Hilan bled to death. In fact I heard it was particularly messy, and that the hanging tapestry in his room is ruined beyond repair. I deplore such waste, can you really accuse me of such a heinious crime?

Surely if I was the assassin, I would have voted against Ahnet yesterday, as eliminating as many coucillers as possible would be sensible. As it was, I declined the oppurtunity to remove him. Unless of course he is 'also' one of the cursed druchii in disguise, there would be no benefit to not killing him. And he seems more than willing to cast a vote my way.

No, instead it is Lord Doomsong who interests me now. He voted for my friend Belial on the first day, and both Belial and Hilan have voted for him during the course of this council. And strangely enough, it was the two of them who were...removed. Still, as only one more vote is needed to remove me, he will quite probably cast it."

Vote: Doomsong
Punishment leads to Fear. Fear leads to Obedience. Obedience leads to Freedom. Therefore, Punishment leads to Freedom.

Kuyoz Nightkiller
WS: 4 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Repeater Crossbow, Short Sword, Shade Cloak, Light Armour
5 throwing daggers, 90gc
Lordofthenight

Post by Lordofthenight »

"Oh, and - by a strange quirk of fate I'm sure - Lord Doomsong was also uncharacterfully quiet the night before last. Merely lost in his own musings I've no doubt, but the fact remains none of our council lost their lives that night."
Punishment leads to Fear. Fear leads to Obedience. Obedience leads to Freedom. Therefore, Punishment leads to Freedom.

Kuyoz Nightkiller
5 throwing daggers, 90gc
51la5
Executioner

Post by 51la5 »

"I think that lordofthenight is the druchii why simply the evidence shown proves that the druchii was inactive and that points to both me and lordofthenight I know of my own innocence however I will not vote for lordofthenight just yet we must use all of the day I will hold my vote until later but rest assured that unless new evidence comes to light I will vote for lordofthenight before the day is out.
Silas Group 24

Weapon Skill 3
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Toughness 2
Intelligence 5

Skills: Basic Stealth.

Equipment:
short sword, repeater crossbow, Light green shade cloak, Fire lighter, Stealth armour, Map, 48 gold.
Lordofthenight

Post by Lordofthenight »

"One question Silas...what evidence points to me being inactive? I was one of the last to speak before nightfall, and one of the first afterwards. If you have something else I'm missing, could you please explain it to me, so I may prove my innocence?"

Kuyoz Nightkiller
5 throwing daggers, 90gc
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

"Yes, my lord. This seems an inconvenient impasse. You see, gentlemen, if we are mistaken in our judgement, the assassins will almost certainly destroy us. I will trust, however, that we're not, and pray that my vote: Lordofthenight is justified - I will not repeat what has been said before, but you appear to me to be the most likely suspect."
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...

Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Lord Demendred rose with a sigh, another fruitless day. "The days votes are not enough to cause an exercu... I mean questioning, we will be forced to continue tomorrow and may the gods have mercy on the soul of the next victom."

the votes are= Lordofthenight= Ashnari doomsong
Khel
Draknir reaverblade

Ashnari Doomsong= Lordofthenight

players left are
1. lordofthenight
2. Khelmor
3. Draknir Reaverblade
4. Drainial Shadowheart
5. Ashnari Doomsong
6. 51la5

the night will end on friday, those of you with abilitys please PM me.
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Aradin grumbled.

"How are you so sure that there will be a next victim? If the assassin was dumb enough not to act one night, he can do it again. Actually, the most suspicious person currently is you, master Demendred", Aradin said and limped to his quarters, leaning to his staff.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

"That may well be the kind of thinking that the assasins were hoping to inspire through one nights inaction Aradin, we must kept vigilant if we are to sucseed.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

"Night, everyone."
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Lordofthenight

Post by Lordofthenight »

"Hmm, Demendred you say? It certainly would be a truely devious ploy if that were the case. Any chance you wish to turn yourself in for interrogation?" Lor'eal smiled, running a hand through his long silky hair, looking for all the world like a haircare advertisment. Or would have done, had there been any.

Kuyoz Nightkiller
5 throwing daggers, 90gc
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Demendred smiled as the others considered his guilt. He quickly left the room and wnet about his business. After organising the palace guard he retired to bed.

It was just past the hour of the wolf when he heard the screeming. He had had the others rooms moved closers to his. He jumped out of bed, sword already in hand and dashed into his neighbors room. As he entred he relised he was already to late, the window fluttered open. he gagged as he looked onto the bed. If he hadn't known that it was silas's room he was in he wouldn't have known. It looked as though all of the skin had been literally flayed of his body. Where his skin was Demendred didn't care to think.

As he left the room the others were already their, strange to think that one of them had just done this act. "Silis is dead, we are not leavingto bed now." He pointed down the corrador, "Now march, to council we go".

players left are
1. lordofthenight
2. Khelmor
3. Draknir Reaverblade
4. Drainial Shadowheart
5. Ashnari Doomsong

three is now the majority required for exercution.

good luck to the innocent, may khaine guide your thoughts.
Lordofthenight

Post by Lordofthenight »

"Silas?" Brycleem's face paled as he heard of the elves' passing. "He was the only one Aradin suspected besides me - with his innoncence proven...No. We must trust to Asuryan that only a single assassin remains within our ranks, otherwise all hope is truely lost.

Unfortunately, Silas's tragic demise tells us nothing, except confirming once again the villainous Druchii care nothing for works of fine art. He even refused to vote for me last night, and throughout our council has refused to randomally vote, as have I.

Because of the lack of additional evidence, I must turn my suspicions on Lord Doomsong once more, the self appointed advocator of random voting. His unawarness a few nights previously, coupled with the fact both my friend Belial and Lord Hilan have voted for him, and henceforth been slain places him as the main suspect in my book.

Vote: Doomsong

Kuyoz Nightkiller
5 throwing daggers, 90gc
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Aradin was fast behind Demendred's back watching what had happened. His scarred chest was still bare, as he had just woken up to the screaming. Dark rings surrounded his tired eyes. Suddenly, he felt his bad leg failing to keep the body up, and Aradin fell to the floor, letting out a small ouch.

"Someone, bring my wand- I can't walk without it. I need to get to the meeting hall..." After getting his stick Aradin fell heavily to his seat. The situation was very intense. Very few were the people remaining in the hall.

"We are now in a very tense situation. Our numbers are growing thin. Our last moments to find the assassin are now on hand. We have to think very carefully now, for if we make a mistake at this point it will almost surely be our last one."

Aradin hit the floor with his walking stick to empower his words.

"I want everyone to speak up. We need to talk this through very carefully, or we are all doomed."
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

"And Brycleem, as I said, this day the discussion and acts need to be most careful. I hold my vote for only the time until people have spoken."
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

"Silas, well I certainly didn't expect that. Silas was cast under suspition yeasterday and excaped votes for his lack of conversion only because Bry'cleem was in the same boat and took the punishment. This would seem to clear Bry'cleem of guilt. I will have to think on that. Prehaps this is a cunning double bluff, prehaps even a triple bluff. Still I will stay my vote for the moment, but I am watching you Bry'cleem."
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

"Aaaah. Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Let us behold now, the state of things; at this point, I do not, obviously, advocate random voting. I did in the beginning, but only so far as to incite discussion. Now, however, I am at a complete loss as for who to vote. You see, any mistake today and we are finished. We must slay an enemy or wither.

"Now, yesterday I was willing to help slay Brycleem. I no longer believe he is guilty. Indeed, if he was he would most likely have struck for poor Silas, whom it must be said was an easier target. However, I do not know. It is hard work deciding who is true and who is false."
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...

Lordofthenight

Post by Lordofthenight »

"Aethis? Anything to add? At this stage it is vital we make no more mistakes - a single error could spell doom for our entire nation."

Kuyoz Nightkiller
5 throwing daggers, 90gc
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

"Aethis has gone to slumber, I believe." Aradin grumbled again.

"I would need his comment though. There are five of us left, and anyone of us might be the killer. Well, from someone the shroud of suspicion begins to fade but the rest.. I'm not sure."
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

After many hours of waiting Ahent's pateince finaly snapped
"For the love of Asuryan Aethis say your damn piece so we can get on! Lord Demendred wont you do some thing about this! If I sit here in silance anylonger I will lose the power of speach!"

Gentleman of Moderation
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

"At this rate the assasin could have walked back to Naggaroth by now. Am I the only one who is awake in this council? Have you all tired your selves out not sleeping at night for fear of a knife?"

Gentleman of Moderation
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Lord Demendred rose from his chair as Khel demanded to be released from the council, with one strike of his sword he was removed permently. "The council is ajurned for the day"

During the next night Brycleem was murdered, however the next day council fiannly agreed to exercute some one, it was draknir. After returning to the council chamber to inform the council that Draknir had been innocent he walked into the room to see Ashnari lieing on his side.Lord demendred quickly ran over to check him when Ashnari turned swiftly and stabbed him in the side, a moment later another pain in the back and as he fell he noticed Drainial standing above him. He smiled mockingly at lord demendred fell, "Why" he managed to stutter out, Lord drainial, continued to smile as Ashnari arose and wiped the dirt off his shirt. "We wanted this council to run, it gave us the perfect oppitunity to assasinate the most important nobles in the realm, now that their all dead we can leave and return to naggoroth with our heads held high." Drainial explained smugly. The last thing lord demendred noticed beforeis eyes colsed forever was the two assasins scaling out the window down the tower.

Ok all, their the DAT done, I don;t think it was very good as I missed a few deadloine due to home reasons (My computer crashed and I went on holidays) still, its done now, congrats druchii for winning. The players were as follows

Normal High elf lords- Soupman
Aenarin
511a5
Shadow guy 2

Assasins- Ashnari doomsong
Katash
(the kill ability)

Head assasin- Drainial Shadowheart (Congrats)
(the kill ability)

Childhood friends- Lordofthenight
Belial
(Knew that each other were innocent)

High elf mage- Khel
(could prtect someone each night)

Phoenix guard- Teir
(immune to first voted exercution)

Shadow warrier- Shadow dark
(could follow someone each night)

Genral- Draknir Revearblade.
(If killed can chose one other player to die)
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

OMFG!!! LOL! I protected Drainial each night! What a silly duffer I am! :D
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite