Group 12

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

At last... Sorry for the delay but here it is.

"I need a shortsword, well balanced and quick. I would prefer Hag Graef steel if you have it."

The Blacksmith glared at Nuul’cha, and grumbled quietly. He spat on the dirty earthen floor.

“I’ve got short swords, yes. Every single one is carefully balanced, and they’re supposed to be quick, for Khaine’s sake. I’ve made them by myself. But the dark steel I use is from Har Ganeth. If it’s good enough for the executioners, it’s good enough for you too!”

The Blacksmith stepped at a shelf, and after a moment of observing the shelf he took two swords from it, and carried them over to Nuul’cha. Placing the another one to lean at his leg, he unsheathed the another one. Its blade was delicately curved and thin, although a little wider from the tip. It’s steel had a bluish hue and it shined like a mirror, telling of extreme quality.

“This is a fine one. More of a slicer than a rapier- the long curve allows for deadly cuts. Sharp as hell. Light to use. Very durable if you do not hack with it.”

The smith slammed it to its sheath again, and handled it over to Nuul’cha for him to take a look. Then he grabbed the another one to his massive fist. Unsheathing it, he swung it around.

“This one’s deadly. Less curve, but sharper tip- good rapier, this one. Very light to use for lightning-fast strikes, and the tip is like a needle. The blade is black steel, tarnished matt black to prevent light reflecting from it, since that could give off your position from the dark.” The blacksmith grinned. His teeth were not a sight to be held in awe. “They’re 25 gold apiece.”

Giving off the swords for Nuul’cha to rate, he turned to Saldrimek.

“I’m looking for a couple of good scimitars”, Saldrimek told. The blacksmith rubbed his chin.

“Scimitars. Demanding weapons, them.”

The blacksmith walked at another shelf, snatching a single, curved sword.

“For you, I can only recommend this one. This is the design of my father. The outer side is sharpened to the extreme, clean and smooth. The amount of curvature is a thing to take with great care, and his particular design is what my father made after a long research. Added, the opposite side of the blade sports barbs that can leave a nasty mess.” The Blacksmith handed the scimitar over to Saldrimek.

“50 gold”, the blacksmith said decisively, crossing his massively thick arms on his broad chest.

Cananatra was fast to step out of the shop. He slipped to the shadow of an alley, and surveyed the front of the shop, vigilantly looking for anything suspicious with his gaze. Leaning to the wall, he peered to the door, not afraid to get noticed, since there was a lot of crowd going on the street. Soon, Cananatra saw the she-elf to appear from the door, a sloppily worn cloak drawn on her head as a makeshift hood. Cananatra watched the she-elf to hurry down the street, and after a short while Cananatra joined the flow of the street. Tightly following the she-elf with his gaze, he walked calmly along the street.

Approaching a wall, the she-elf stopped to talk with a tall, grumpy elf that had a broken spear in his hand. The spear-armed elf nodded and pushed a small bit of the wall aside, revealing a hidden doorway to a dimly lit corridor. The she-elf entered, and glancing around suspiciously, the guard pulled the bricks back to their place. Cananatra admired the way all signs of the door disappeared as the bricks slided to their places. What was that place?

(OOC: Letalis: You are required to refill your quivers, which is around twenty coins.)

Letalis headed for the blacksmith, bearing a many swords and intending to sell the worst one. He saw that Nuul’cha and Saldrimek were already there, both examining swords. Typical. Letalis gave no particular interest at their activities and marched to the blacksmith. He took the High Elven short sword from his back, and offered it to the blacksmith. The blacksmith rubbed his nose and coughed- the smoke from the fire was not the best option for lungs.

“Ithilmar. Old. All the finer decorations have been scraped away… what rat’s been gnawing this? No precious stones or golding left, but even I have to admit that this is a sturdy blade. Good blade, both light and strong. I think that I can still make this a proper sword. Twenty gold.”

“Want to give twenty-five?”

*Grumble…* “Alright. But tell no-one that I paid twenty-five for an Asur blade”, the blacksmith spat and glared at Letalis maliciously.

“Done.” Letalis said and gave the sword. “Umm, do you have throwing daggers here?”

“No. If you want to hack or cut someone to death, you’re in the right place. If you want to throw tiny pieces of metal at someone, get to the souvenir shop”, the blacksmith said and chuckled.

Letalis sighed and left the shop. Would he bother to head for the market, or should he go straight to the Fletcher’s?

“No. It’s five gold apiece. Knives, not darts”, the stallkeeper said and grinned widely with a line of black, rotten teeth. He puffed at his pipe. Demendred grumbled.

“I’d buy if you lowered the price down a bit. What’s that? Is that Manbane? I thought only the Temple was allowed to use it…” Demendred said, rubbing his chin.

The stallkeeper went pale. He snatched the poison bottle from the counter.

“Take the daggers three gold apiece, but don’t tell the Temple of the Manbane! They’ll kill me!”

“So?” Demendred said with a sly smile, took five daggers and placed fifteen gold on the counter before disappearing to the crowd. The stallkeeper was left puffing fiercely at his pipe, shivering from fear.

"You have a gift for stating the obvious. I was indeed looking for a new supply of bolts for my crossbow." With a wicked smile, Andrusa added: "Most of them are now residing in some marauders corpses."

“What kind shall you have?” the fletcher said, manically shining his tools while saying so.

"Those barbed bolts should give me, and others, some more pleasure than normal. Kindly hand them to me please", Andrusa demanded.

Kindly hand them to me please, the fletcher thought rudely. Who has given her a crossbow? With that attitude she’ll soon be in trouble… The fletcher turned to the shelves; from the behind he took a handful of nastily barbed bolts and an empty clip. He loaded the bolts to the clip, except one, which he handed over to Andrusa for her to check.

“See the design of the tip… the barbs are thin and hooked, they will cut their way to the flesh and tear it painfully apart if they are removed… kills better than the ordinary bolts. They’re perfect if you want to get rid of someone in a very painful way… Ten coins a clip.”

“Why can’t you let me go and get my crew in here?” Zaces asked nervously as Belenal walked around the room.

“I believe that the crew might appear in here, but you not”, Belenal hissed. “Zaces, you’re a coward and a fraud. I am sure that someone of your crew will find his way in here. Maybe Cadis, the one who had the incidence with a blazier…”

“I doubt he wants to be here again, Bel, I somehow doubt that…”
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Saldrimek admired the delicate weapon in his hands. It was amazingly light but even as Saldrimek rubbed his thumb lightly against the blade, a large amount of blood would come from his thumb. Amazingly sharp. This blacksmiths fathers weapon is indeed a well investment. Saldrimek looked up and he noticed that even though he held the blade, the blacksmith was well behind the counter. The Khainite then saw the large thick muscles which the blacksmith had.

Saldrimek looked down at his own muscles but compared to the blacksmiths, his were nothing. Though Saldrimek was exceptional strong in the legs as well as the fingers and presumed he could easily be faster than the blacksmith. Though again his eyes fell upon the blacksmiths muscles and the vision of being within the grasp of them made him shudder.

The large hammer which hung from his belt didn't help Saldrimek's situation either. Fighting away the urge to try to steal the scimitar, Saldrimek looked up at the blacksmith who was eying him, making sure he didn't make any decisions he would regret. But such a elegant weapon should not be left within a place like this. It should be on the battle field, within my hand, cleaving bone and flesh. I must have it.

"Fifty coins you say?" Saldrimek sucked his now bloody thumb in anticpation. The blacksmith merely nodded and straightened up a bit more. "I know this was your fathers and I can see how it would be important to you. But would you not consider lowering it, just a little for a true follower of Khaine?"

Saldrimek will attempt to haggle with all his might to get the price down to at least 40, but if he cannot then Saldrimek will settle for 50 coins and buy the weapon. Saldrimek will then make his way to the meeting spot (the ship) and will wait until Captain Zaces returns. But Saldrimek will remain on guard the whole time so if anything bad happens, he may be a bit more ready for it.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Ah now this is interesting, lets see what’s going on shall we? Calmly moving with the crowd Cananatra approached the section of wall behind which the hidden entrance lies. He didn’t once make eye contact with the guard but as he drew near he made sure to look at him in his peripheral vision. Bare head against my helm, which would win? just as he passed him he spun on his heel and leaped forward.

Cananatra will attempt to head butt him and knock him out. If that fails he will just try and end the fight as soon as possible with as little blood as possible. If all goes according to plan he will enter the secret door, hiding the guards unconscious body in there.
Last edited by Cananatra on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Demendred grinned as he left the store, "Blackmail, works every time". He walked along careful not to make eye contact with anyone while finguring one of his new knives inside his shirt. He thought to himself as he travelled and decided if he need anything else. He thought that perhapse he should get some spare bolts for his crossbow. Deciding to go to the shop then to the ship and hoped he'd have a quite trip.

Demendred will travel to the traders and will attempt to buy some bolts. He will haggle slightly but will purchase them if in his price range. Then he will travel to the ship and wait for the tohers.
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

OOC:12 days since Draknir's last post and 3 replies. I get the feeling this group is well and truely dead.
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Mostlyharmless, Kanarik, Angelique. That many... I'm disappointed.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

So am I. i was looking forward to this. Got me all curious about what i was walking my guy into.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

I've PM'ed the inactives, and I very much hope that they'll answer.

Damn, when I do have the time to post, people go to slumber.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Lol, If need be you can always kill em and add in new people
Lord kanarik
Corsair

Post by Lord kanarik »

Sorry guys, I completely spaced out there. I was actually in the Grand Canyon in America, but I should have told you guys before. I'll post my character post within 6 hours. I need to get settled again.
Kaetor d'Somnios

Trainee of Khaine

WS: 5
S: 2
T:1
D:5
I:5

Equipment: Short Sword, Dagger

Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

I seriously think you should just post the next one and set a deadline. If people havnt posted by then kill them off and recruit new ones.

Or you could just have them being threatened with near death if they don't respond in the next post. - Khel
Lord kanarik
Corsair

Post by Lord kanarik »

OOC: Again, sorry.

IC: Letalis felt releived to have his feet on firm ground again as he walked off of the docks. He had forgotten how many nooks and crannies filled the streets and buildings, and the multitude of shadows made it easy to hide, despite his heavy weapons load. For the first time since the ship had set sail, he did not feel helpless and trapped.

Finally, Letalis breathed, as he slunk into the shadows with his cloak wrapped closely around him. Letalis sped through the alleyways to reach the blacksmith's shop, where he hoped to get rid of some of his excess weight. When he eventually reached the shop, he was able to sell one of his short swords for a tidy sum. Well, its off to find a smaller blade, Letalis thought, as he turned away from the blacksmith's and headed to the market.

Letalis will go to the market to find a balanced throwing dagger that is sturdy and strong enough to stand up to use as a normal dagger. If this is not possible, he will simply try to find a fine long dagger.

If this purchase leaves him with less than 20 coins, he will sell his golden buckle for as much as possible in order to be able to buy arrows.

After he has 20 coins or more, Letalis will head to the Fletcher's to buy arrows. He will look for the deadliest and most efficient bolts, as pain is really no object.
Kaetor d'Somnios

Trainee of Khaine

Angelique
Executioner

Post by Angelique »

OOC: God, I just completely forgot about this! I'm really sorry. A sad situation for Andrusa, but I don't think I'll be able to invest as much of my time in this RP as I did before. I don't want to hold up the group any longer, so I'll just have her walk out of the setting.

IC: Judging from the look on the merchant's face, he wasn't quite used to dealing with a costumer like her. Little did she care. He was but a seller of arrows and bolts, a common elf born in the streets and destined to die there too. She, however, was of noble lineage and far greater things were promised to her. A sigh slipped her lips as the merchant turned his back on Andrusa. Eventually everyone would get what he or she deserved. And she, she thought as she saw the bolts, deserved nothing but the best.

The barbed tips were truly amazing. She took the bolts from the merchant and began to caress the wickedly shaped tips. She could already imagine thin human meat being torn to shreds as they tried to remove the bolts from their body. Ah, how many more cries would she have to hear before she'd find the one she seeked? How many more would she have to slay before the elf from her youth would show himself? This much she did know: she wouldn't find him on the deck of Zaces' ship. If she would continue to accompany him on his little trips, not only would she lose valuable time she could otherwise devote to searching for her lost love, but she'd also risk permanent injury or worse. And all the bloodshed... She'd nearly gone berserk when Nuul'Cha had been wounded during their battle against the marauders. She couldn't trust herself anymore. If she'd go further now, there would be no more turning back. Continue a life as an adventurer, a fighter... a common thief perhaps? This was a path she didn't want to follow, she realized as she put the clip of bolts back on the counter.

"I have changed my mind. You can keep your weapons and your remarks. I have other plans."

In an elegant twirl, Andrusa turned her back to the shopkeeper, donned her coat, and left. She never saw Zaces and his men again.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Aww, Cya Angelique. Andrussa was a class character.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Cya Angelique... Grats for the quality of your posts, it has been interesting to have you here. Maybe you will be back with the RP sometime. I'll remember you for that to happen.

Mostlyharmless PM'ed and he will post. I'll update after he has posted.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Its more than two weeks now, can we please have a modpost Draknir?
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

I've been horribly delaying this, I know, but we're not dead yet. I will have the time tomorrow and you can continue.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Saldrimek waited eagerly for the blacksmith's answer.

"How much would you be willing to pay?" the smith replied, scanning Saldrimek with his burning eyes.

"40 would be a certain deal."

"Tsk tsk. 50 is the price for this kind of weapon", the blacksmith said, scratching his chin. Saldrimek went through the possibilities in his head.

"Say, 45 coins?" Saldrimek inquired.

"45 coins, and it's yours", the blacksmith grumbled, sheathing the curved blade as he waited for Saldrimek to handle him the correct amount of gold.

Cananatra lunged himself at the guard, who feebly lifted his spear at him. Cananatra easily deflected the broken tip with the spines of his vambraces, and grabbing the guard's shoulder, he smashed his helmeted head at the guard's bare forehead. The steel struck to elven flesh, and the guard tottered backwards a couple of steps before falling heavily to the cobblestones. Cananatra glanced warily around, beginning to push the brickwork aside. The hidden entrance was revealed again, and the warrior dragged the unconscious guard inside. As Cananatra closed the secret door again, he turned and saw a dimly lit corridor that sloped downwards. No other guards could be seen, but Cananatra was able to hear elven voices from the hallway.

Demendred headed for the fletcher's shop. behind some crooked alleyways, he managed to find a small tidy shop full of blts and bows. He entered the store, and a small bell dangled, heralding his arrival. Demendred could not see a trace of Andrusa, which was strange, as Andrusa was intending to find ammunition. All there was a thin, sharp-nosed elf who glared at Demendred with the gaze of a man who just missed a good deal.

"What would you like to have, mister?" the fletcher inquired, polishing his already mirror-clear tools while saying so.

"I am seeking to refill my quiver", Demendred replied.

"Ah, bolts. Length? Material? Efficiency in skewering, tearing or armour-piercing? Name what you want, and you shall have it", the fletcher snapped.

"Any quality bolts fitting this and I'm fine with it. I don't have the whole day to waste", Demendred said, showing his crossbow. Almost mechanically, the fletcher retrieved a few clips of the desired quality from the seemingly identical shelves. He placed them onto the counter.

"Quiverful is 25 coins."

Letalis found himself at the marketplace, amongst a mass of tiny stalls and a huge crowd of scruffy elvenkin. He scanned the stalls, hoping to find good daggers. Soon, the shine of silver caught his eye, and he wandered off to find a beautiful collection of small bladed weapons.

"What do you want?" the greasy-haired shopkeeper asked, attempting to cover the roughness of his words under a disgustingly ingratiating tone.

"I'm looking for a good dagger- good to throw, good to use hand-to-hand. Something balanced, with finesse..."

"Ah, I might have just what you're lookin' for..." the stallkeeper said in a hushed tone. His widened, dark-rimmed eyes told clearly of the usage of some hallucinogenic drug, perhaps something from the Lustrian jungles. It didn't summon any particular trust towards the fellow in Letalis's mind.

"'Tis a good dagger. Good balance, sharp blade."

Letalis took the dagger from the elf's hand. It was sharp and balanced, but not the most perfect throwing dagger. It might work as one, but the stallkeeper was obviously unaware that it was clearly a combat dagger.

"How much is it?"

"10 gold."

"Deal. Oh, and how much am I able to get for... this?" Letalis said and pulled the golden buckle from under his cloak.

The greasy-haired elf snatched the buckle, his eyes glinting.

"Ooh, gold... beautiful... let me have this, I'll pay... 25 coins? 30?"

"30 and you shall have it", Letalis said, observing the madman's glee with disgust.

Pushing his new dagger and a handful of coins to the crevices of his cloak, he headed for the fletcher's shop. There he met Demendred, who was just finishing his deals.

Sorry, sorry, sorry... Despite having received several warnings, I have acquired myself a life, which I cannot completely devote to you, as much as I would like to. I am taking this as far as I can, but as you can see, I might do this a bit sporadically. Sometimes I have the time to post, sometimes I don't. But I really want to do this, and I'm not giving up before I have no players remaining. I'm doing my best to provide you the promised adventure.

Mostlyharmless, I guess it's time to begin threatening again...
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

The guards unconscious body lay at his feet, just inside the secret entrance. Perhaps this wasn’t the best idea in the world but I have come too far to stop now. Kneeling down he slammed his fist against the jaw of the recumbent guard just to make sure and froze when he heard voices. They were quite a distance off and because there was no shouting it was safe to assume his entrance had gone undetected. He quickly searched the unconscious Druchii for any coins (Let me know if I find anything) before getting slowly to his feet.

The corridor was dimly lit. Not enough to prevent him seeing but not enough to hide in either. It sloped gently downward. Obviously leading to some hidden underground chamber. Once again he considered the action he was about to undertake. It could either help or hinder him. Considering the seers reactions though she would probably get people after him, it was best to learn as much as possible.

His mind made up he slowly and quietly unslung his shield. If he were to get into a close fought fight in here then it would be useful. The sword however was another matter. In these confined spaces there wouldn’t be room to wield it properly. His eyes fell on the throwing axe strapped to the back of his shield. “Now that is useful,” he whispered as he drew it. Being a throwing axe it was well balanced and although its handle was short it would serve much better in these cramped quarters than his sword.

He slowly began to make his way forward, pausing and glancing warily around any corner before proceeding. The voices were closer now, It wouldn’t be long. Careful to thread as silently as possible Cananatra continued down the corridor, moving deeper underground.
Mostlyharmless
Noble

Post by Mostlyharmless »

"Do not haggle too much, master Saldrimek. I am sure the blacksmith knows how to use that hammer on more than just metal."

Nuul'cha inspected each blade carefully, running his thumb along each to test the edge. Each had a good balance and feel. He returned the rapier in favor of the slashing blade.

"You do very fine work, sir. 25 gold you say?"

Nuul'cha pulled a small pouch from within his robes. It contained roughly 25 gold. It was all he had at the time. He could find more loot later. He handed the pouch to the blacksmith.

"That should cover it."

He exited the blacksmith, sheaving his new blade.

"May your steel be strong and your blades sharp, good blacksmith. You shall have my recommendation to anyone I know who needs a good blade or strong armor."

Nuul'cha was on his way back to the ship. He was getting tired and he was out of money, so additional shopping was out of the question. He needed to rest before he strained himself, or his wound would never fully heal.
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

"Done" demendred said with finality, he quickyl dropped the right amount of coins onto the table and scooped the bolts into his quiver. As he tunred to leave he noticed Letalis entering the store, "Hello matey, I have finshed my business and it is true that their is safety in numbers, mind If I tag along with you?"
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Saldrimek nurtured the scimitar in his hands.

"What a fine blade indeed." Saldrimek slung the sheathed scimitar over his shoulder before rummaging within his coin pouch.

Emptying all the coins out onto the counter, Saldrimek picked out the last few coins to make the agreed amount. The blacksmith snatched the coins up before giving a nod, most likely intended for the blade he was giving up for his opinion of an impoverished fee. The sound of footsteps came from behind and Saldrimek glanced momentarily before turning back.

"Do not haggle too much, master Saldrimek. I am sure the blacksmith knows how to use that hammer on more than just metal." Nuul'cha exclaimed. A cold wind blew through the forge at that moment and the candles flickered slightly.

"You should watch yourself, master Nuul'cha," Saldrimek peered menacingly over his shoulder, "It is unwise for someone not of the Temple to even talk to a Khainite. I'm sure you wish to continue living so I shall grant you that gift once. But if you shall make anymore snide comments directed towards me within my presence, I shall relieve you of this gift I have just bestowed upon you."

Saldrimek left the warm glow of the forge and stepped out into the cold streets.

Saldrimek shall make his way back to the ship and shall try to avoid any trouble.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Mostlyharmless
Noble

Post by Mostlyharmless »

Nuul'cha took to muttering under his breath.

"Choose your words carefully, Khainite. The Temple cannot protect you at sea."
Lord kanarik
Corsair

Post by Lord kanarik »

Letalis kept his teeth clenched as he wove through the crowd, reminding himself that he could only do so much, If someone in this crowd was trying to kill him, Letalis had no chance of survival. So he simply moved as fast as he could. When he reached a likely looking spot, Letalis stood tall and swiftly looked around, ice-blue eyes darting to and fro beneath the shadow of his hood. A glint of steel caught his eye, and Letalis darted to the stall.

While he was examining the wares, the shopkeeper spoke up. The unkempt elf questioned, "What do you want?" Letalis looked up sharply at the stall owner, eyes hooded. Inside, he was seething. I hate being interrupted when I am concentrating, he thought. But he simply told the merchant what he was looking for. The elf was almost disgustingly helpful, offering Letalis a blade that was clearly not what he was looking for. But it was the best that he was likely to get, if the look of any of the other stalls were anything to go by. So Letalis accepted. He also sold the belt buckle, and was repelled by the shopkeeper's look of greed. He turned away as quickly as he could after pocketing his money.

Darting to an isolated niche in the street, Letalis proceeded to rearrange his gear. He strapped his shortsword onto his back underneath his cloak, so that he could reach it easily, but it was not quite so noticable. He strapped the new dagger to the outside of his right thigh. When his arm was relaxed at his side, he could grip the handle easily. He then hung his crossbow at its normal place, at his left hip. With luck, all of these weapons would be obscured beneath his cloak. Hopefully this would give him the advantage of surprise against anything that wished to harm him.

Then Letalis was on the move again, this time heading for the Fletcher's shop. I hope this will be my last trip, although I would like to purchase some poisons...

Letalis will ask for the deadliest and most efficient bolts, unless they are too expensive.

If it is possible to purchase effective poisons, Letalis will look for those, again, only at a reasonable price.
Kaetor d'Somnios

Trainee of Khaine

Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »