Group 15

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

OOC:Not all that much I can do untill the others report in and we can finaly get ready.

Oh by the way, if I call anyone stupid, foolish or anything of that nature its the charactor talking not me.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

ooc: That comment was not directed at Drainial but at the group as a whole. If you have a problem posting contact me and I will make allowances if not I get a nasty itch which leads to bad things happening :twisted: . I will set tuesday as a deadline for the characters to decide on what they are doing or something nasty will happen :shock: .
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Ok time to go,[i] Idealy Alkria would have liked to have planed every detail of this incursion so as to give himself the greatest chance of sucsess. But it didn't look as if that was going to be an option.

I need to change into these clothes Alkria realised Now where to go, ah well, its nice and dark in the shadows

So Alkria shrank back into the darker shadows of the alley he had come down and swiftly undressed, laying his sword and armour on the ground with the rest of his clothes. The Naggroth night air was freezing, whiping round his near naked form. With this as an added incentive Alkria dressed even more quickly in the slightly faded silks, hiding his light armour beneath them and belting on his sword over the top. Then he hung his sheild over his back and stuffed his other clothes into the brown sack he had brought the costumes in.

Just waiting for the others nowhe thought

"Come on you two," Alkria said, exasperated
Honestly, this fools like this to work with I don't rate my chance of survival too high
"this is no time to be concerned with modesty, for one thing thats not a word the Slaaneshi have in their vocabulary.
"the quicker you change the quicker we can get on with this.

Alkria changes into the highborn costume and gets irritated with the lack of progress
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

OOC: Apologies to all for the sudden absence. I had to visit home unexpectedly for a funeral... and got roped into staying for a while. Sorry to leave you all hanging. I'm back though... so without further delay...

Very well... this will do. Illiiya will say, looking over the clothing and shackles. Let us begin this farce, and see what we can accomplish. One of you will need bear the collar... and I think it should be you, Shade. We will enter and attempt to work our way into their cult... and should that fail, we will resort to blades.

Illiiya mussed her hair into some form of order... and dressed as she spoke. The frail, slender druchii woman was little concerned with modesty at the moment... and time was of the essence.

If any ask... we are mercenaries, who's low status and miserable lot in life has driven us to seek alternate... faith. After all... a life holding the whip is far preferable to a life under the lash. I do not expect them to consider s honest.... but hopefully, it will get us close enough to do what we must.

(In short... prepared and ready, whenever we all are)
Anyone looking for awesome art, here's the girl to see... her stuff is amazing!

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/fuju ... index.html
D-boy
Warrior

Post by D-boy »

As Thandahr was handed his slave chains he frowned to himself. I don’t really want to lower myself to slave but then I don’t look much like a noble or their lover

As other walked around to find a suitable place to change Thandahr just stood their and put on his chains not really caring. It wasn’t like he was really even changing, just putting on some chains though he had to hide his sword somewhere on his body.

After struggling to hide his sword he came to realize that Alkira was right he couldn’t bring it with him sighing he took the crossbow off his waist and handed it to Alkira
Take good care of it and I want it back the moment we get out of costume. OK?

he looked around waiting for the signal to move forward

and for future reference my name is Thandahr

occ: sorry this was rushed
I am the doctor of death and I have come to cure you of life

Name: Thandahr
Ws3 / S3 / T2 / D5 / I5
Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

As the group makes their way towards the cult dressed in their new disguises the door slams open and a clearly intoxicated elf staggers outbefore vomiting heavily just outside the door as he straightens up you notice that his face is coveredwith a strange tatoo that almost seems to hypnotise you with its intricate and multi-hued design. The man wipes his eyes with a filthy arm of his tunic before noticing you for the first time. Immeadiatly he seems to become more alert and poised as he asks you your buisness, "Who are you and what interest do you have in this place? Speak quickly before I decide to remove your prying eyes." The mand draws a small knife and waves it threatiningly in your direction as he stands before the open door.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

Illiiya Jaelrae

Illiiya regarded the doorman with callous disinterest.

They will be expecting a mistress to be haughty and dominating. She thought to herself And after today's headaches, I think I shall have no trouble with that.

Step aside, wretch. I am here to see someone of merit... a mistress or a lord... Not the fool that lurks in the doorway. She told the drunk harshly, and with a tilt of her head, Now take me to your betters. I have gone to great lengths to find this place, and that I will not be delayed by some common thug. Let alone one who reeks of his own fluids, and is fool enough to threaten twice his number with a blade best used for cleaning one's nails.

Illiiya will push her way through the doorway, jerking Thandahr along by the leash of his collar. The shade did admirably... she had to admit. If she did not know better, even she would not know he was armed. It made what she had planned far, far easier. She turned to regard Alkria, before looking back to the drunkard.

Now... will you do as I demand... or shall we see how many more of your fluids my man can spill upon this floor?

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Nicly played Alkria thought clearly the woman was quite the actress. This fool of a cultist on the other hand was playing his hand very badly indeed. That, or he belived that his god had given him powers enough to stop them. Not too likly from the look of him, I would say that what ever drugs are coursing through his system are affecting his mind.
Either way, time to play the part and hope for the best

Alkria steped forwards a pace into the dim light from the doorway, placed his hand menecingly on the hilt of his longsword and smiled grimly at the inebriated elf.

"Well, what's it going to be?" He asked, his tone level, almost cherful, as if guting the cultist would be an enjoyable but common place occurance for him.
"My misstress does not like to be kept waiting."

Gentleman of Moderation
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

"Stuck up biatch." Muttered the drunk under his breath as he gestured for the party to follow him inside. Each and everyone of you is simultaneously horrified and strangley attracted by the scenes of extreme hedonism, sadism and masicism that are being performed inside the musk filled room. The astute among you soon estimate that there are about fifty people in the room but only about half are capable of fighting, the rest either shackled to waht look like gruesome torture devices, intoxicated or otherwise incapacitated in ways to gruesome to mention. Of those capable of fighting only a handfull are armed with a variety of flails, whips and knives. Nervously you follow the drunk further into the room your heads dizzy from the intoxicating musk. Suddenly the drunk steps to the side as a huge Druchii rises from his seat between two young maidens and steps forward to confront you, collecting his flail as he does so. "This is Draig and you must best him before my mistress will concede to meet with you." Explained the drunk a wicked sneer on his face.
As you turn your attention back to Draig you see that his bear upper torso is hugely muscled and pierced in many places by a variety of flesh hooks. The other Druchii in the club crowd round you and Draig in a wide circle. It seems you will have to fight him whether you want to or not.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Ah, thats not gone well. And this Druchii looks like he was spawned of an ork in one of his mothers Dark orgies. On the other hand he was outnumberd three to one, and two of those three were holding crossbows.

"Very well, this shouldn't take too long misstress." Alkira said to Illiiya, trying to sound calm. Though the staring eyes of the cult members were very disconserting.

I dont supose I can give a weapon to Thrandar at this point, shame. Ah well.

Moving quickly Alkira reached for Thrandar's crossbow which was slung down one side of his body fully intending to put a bolt through the elf's head. He wasn't a great marksman, but he could use a crossbow if it came to it, and Draig was only scant feet away.

Put him down quickly and effeciently, without breaking a sweat if possible and the cult members should let us through and forget us. Clearly this elf is a champion here, if he can be taken down quickly then the cult members should fear them. Which could help in the long run

Alkria will go for his borrowed crossbow and attempt to shoot Draig, if that doesn't kill him he will then draw his sword

Gentleman of Moderation
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

Illiiya Jaelrae

Cult of pleasure? This is just a tourture cell. Illiiya thought to herself as she walked amongst the fetid chamber. It reeked of sweat and blood... and a thick musk that she could not truly identify. I expected more pleasure and less... chains. I was expecting orgies and silk pillows... not leather and whips. This is little different from the dungeons on the Ark

The behemoth that rose before them looked more like a northern maruder than any Druchii she had ever seen. His body was massive and powerful... but she had brought down the mighty before. He wore no armor and bore only a flail... a slow weapon with a large reach. Assuming the beast's first blow could be dodged... he would leave himself wide open to a strike against his unarmored chest. She had heard of the resiliance of those sworn to chaos... and decided it best not to assume that one strike would fell the man. Still... she had to plan and plan quickly. She say Alkria's hand dip for the crossbow at his belt, and decided distraction was the best route.

Who are you to tell us what we must and must not do? She said loudly, the venom in her voice clear to all, You keep a huge man here just to attack newcomers? Your group must be small indeed if you force any who come to join you to fight one of your own to the death! Or do you just do this out of some grudge you bear for my harsh tone, drunkard? I suggest you get your mistress, before my man slays your beast and you are held accountable.

Her hand slid towards her own crossbow, as she moved about in a loud, obvious huff. She doubted they would take her words to heart, but if it kept them focused on her... they may not see Alkria's shot until it is too late. Should they not... well... then her own bolt would be the one to strike unseen.

She looked to the huge man for a sign of lowered guard or distraction. The crook of his arm, just inside his elbow. That would be where she would aim. Let the behemoth try to swing his weapon with a bolt lodged there. She watched patiently for her moment.

Summary: Illiiya will make a big ole scene and try to draw attention from Alkria so he can strike with surprise. Should that fail, and he be the main target of the big man's attention, she'll attempt to draw her own crossbow and shoot him someplace that will make it very hard to swing around such a large, heavy, two-handed weapon. Go precision fire!

Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Ignoring Illyria's protests the brute barreled forward and lashed out at Thandahr with his flail sending the druchii skidding across the floor and almost braking his ribs. Surprised by the sudden movement Alkira's shot almost went wild but instead burried itself in Draig's arm. Howling in pleasure the brute turned to face Alkira and readied himself for another charge. "Maybe I should have warned you but in this place you are all equal untill you prove yourselves, if you want to live I suggest you arm your slave, not that it will help you much." Shouted the Drunk gleefully from somewhere in the crowd. You notice that several members of the crowd are exchanging money and whisphering figures to each other. Straining your eyes to hear you work out that they are betting on how many minutes it will take for Draig to finish with you, apparently death is only the beginning where your pain is concerned.

Turning your attention to back to Draig you notice that he has swapped the position of his hands on his flail and his right arm is slick with blood from the wound. You begin to think that maybe he isn't as impervious to pain as he seemes when he raises his arm to lick the blood from it hiis face contorting in a dreadfull expression of exstacy at the taste.

You must act quickly before Draig attacks again

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Bastard! Well no time to dwell on it. The cultist is fast, a few more crossbow bolts and one less head should slow him down a good bit though.

Alkria turned and threw the reapeter crossbow towards Thrandar

"Use it slave! And remember who your master is!"
No sense in blowing the cover anymore than necassary. Now to deal with the brute.[i]

Drawing his blade and shifting his sheild from his back and onto his arm Alkria circled left, trying to make the cultist turn his back on either him or Illiiya.

Alkria will throw Thrandar his crossbow, draw his sword and sheild and circle around the cultist. He will wait untill the others join in before attacking directly.

Gentleman of Moderation
D-boy
Warrior

Post by D-boy »

The building of the cut was a strange and odd one at that the musky air of incents and drugs just seemed to float around sapping Thandahr of his focus. Though not for long as he was suddenly hit in the chest with a flail throwing him a considerable distance.

’I should have paid more attention but with that I’m in for sure to kill him, cover or not’ Thandahr thought to himself as he pulled himself up luckily in time to hear the drunk elf’s statement.

’This is perfect now all I need is my crossbow and then I can help out at least’

before long Thandahr sees Alkira throw his crossbow to him giving him distinct orders to use it. He catches it before it hits the ground, checks the ammo then prepares for a shot keeping on his toes.

”give me an open shot’ he states before setting his sights on to the large elf known as Draig ’ok, remember what Dante taught you'

Thandahr will look for an opening before firing his crossbow he will aim for critical areas such as the arm and the head, after that he will just plow his chest with bolts

Ws3 / S3 / T2 / D5 / I5
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

Illiiya Jaelrae

OOC: I guess I didn't state my previous action well... but Illiiya was just taunting to draw attention from the huge culitst and give Alkria a surprise shot... while drawing her own weapon in case he ignored her. Also, just a peeve... but it's Illiiya, not Illyria. Pronounced "Ill-E-yuh."

Fool! Illiiya shrieked at the drunkard, pulling her crossbow from her back. Thirty coin on us!

Illiiya will fire her crossbow for the brute... aiming for a vital spot. The crook of an arm or leg. Just stating it again for clarity.

Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

OOC: Sorry for the misspelling BloodyAngel I will do my best not to make the same mistake again.

"Your on honey!" shouted back a Druchii from the midst of the crowd in response to Illiiya as Draig thundered forwards once more, this time towards Alkria. Alkria found his gaze drawn to the gleaming muscles and the blood soaked right arm of the oncoming juggernaut as well as the strange pinkish tint in his eyes. Suddenly realising that Draig is just about to reach him and that his heightened sense of perception is due to the heady musk Alkria tried to sidestep but it was two late and while the flail went wide Draig merely barrelled into the smaller Druchii and sent him sprawling to the floor. As Draig prepared to finish him Illiiya and Thandahr hit the brute with bolt after bolt, each one smacking into his flesh. Grinning as the waves of pain washed over him Draig turned towards this new threat, hefting his flail once more. Seizing his opportunity Alkria severed his opponents spinal chord with a desperate sweep of his blade, drenching himself with blood from the viscous wound. With an expression of extreme puzzlement at the lack of sensation Draig collapsed slowly to the floor.
"I guess you win then honey." shouted the same voice from the crowd as thirty coin sailed over the crowd and landed at Illiiya's feet. "And there is more were that came from if you know what I mean."
Before Illiiya could reply, the silk curtain at the back of the room was drawn back to reveal a room exquisitely furnished with silk and velvet as well as an entrancingly beautiful women whose modesty was preserved only by a set of ritual tattoos that seemed to swirl and dance before the eyes of the group. "You have proved yourself worthy of us so I will invite you to join our inner circle. You will have access to all you hearts desires and the gifts of the Dark Prince will make you mighty indeed. Come, answer well and a lifetime of pleasure awaits you." Noticing you sceptical looks at the torture equipment around you the priestess laughs and speaks again, hoping to ease your fears, "This is for our more extreme devotees we have more traditional pleasures within, of that I assure you. Also with our Prince's blessing you will come to enjoy pain as much as any other stimulation. So what do you say?"

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

So much blood, that bastard, blood never comes out of silk. I only bought these clothes and hour ago!

As the red haze lifted Alkria saw the woman, presumably the cults leader, or one of them speaking. Offering membership and a lifetime of pleasure.

The silk certainly seems more apealing than the chains, I wonder what she would class as 'traditional pleasures'... No! We have a job to do and we will almost certainly have to kill her in the end.

The offer hung in the air, Alkria's instinct was to agree immediatly, but that would not fit the plan. Illiiya had to apear to be in charge and so Alkria would have to pretend to wait for her jugment. She was no idiot that one, she should make the right moves. Walking over to the fallen champion Alkria wiped his blade on the few scraps of silk that in no way consealed his form. Then stood, sheathed his blade as a symbol of trust, or at least to give the apearance that he was not about to kill the preistes and looked to Illiiya.

Alkria will wipe his blade clean, sheath it. Though he will keep his sheild ready, no point in leaving my self completly open. Then he will wait for Illiiya's judgment, though having to do so irritates him.

Gentleman of Moderation
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

Illiiya Jaelrae

Illiiya allowed herself a cold smile as the brute fell to the ground. She was not too proud to scoop up the pouch of coin and tuck it amongst her things, before striding proudly to Thandahr and swiping the crossbow from him. She tossed it back to Alkria.

What were you thinking, arming the slave? Count yourself fortunate that he did not shoot you in the back. She will say coldly, reaching her delicate hands down to Thandahr's chest and feeling at his chest where he was struck. She will wait for a wince, before she sighs and turns back to the mistress.

I had HOPED to present this slave to you to buy our entry... She said in quiet irritation, But I will not bestow a broken gift. I have my pride.

She bowed her head to the mistress... a small gesture of respect. No noble would bend knee so easily, and she knew it. The woman's appearance was of more effect on men, she imagined... but some form of sorcery clung to her... making her bewitching than a woman should be.

I am Illiiya Jaelrae, and this is my right hand, Alkria. She said, pulling a lock of hair back from her slender face. She did not bother to name the "slave", as befit his feigned position. I am not here for pleasure slaves. What pleases me is power. I have heard the cult can help me in this... and I have worked hard to find this place, to see if this is true.

D-boy
Warrior

Post by D-boy »

Thandahr finally got an opening on the large elf and without a second thought just fired the rest of his clip bolt after bolt into his chest. but they just flew wide of the target except one which did nothing more than draw his attention to us.
’shiz, he is looking right at us and we cant stop him with empty clips’ as he began to move Thandahr just closed his eyes hoping for some thing, anything. But fate was on his side as he heard a thud and looked up to see Alkria drenched in blood and the large elf with a severed spine.

The victory had got them in or so said one of the cultist leaders, she was stunning in beauty much like the witch elves.

’I bet they lure many unsuspecting males to death like Alkria, but I know better they are nothing but tortures fiends who will make every last bit of your life hell like their opposing cult’ the tought bitterly trying to hide his glare.

as he sat there listening to the conversation Illiiya came to him shoved him down and took his crossbow yelled at Alkria and then felt his chest hitting the bruised spot on his ribs causing him to wince in pain, fortunately for him that would be his savior in this little façade.

Thandahr badly wanted to speak his mind to his new teammates but he knew he had a role to fulfill so nothing could escape his mouth just sat there and waited for his “master” to give orders.

Ws3 / S3 / T2 / D5 / I5
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Power? How unimaginative, but if that is what you desire that is what you shall have. At a price of course. All you have to do is get rid of a few unwanted eyes, there is a small group of temple informers in the block opposite, eliminate them and you will get your power. You have an hour to rest and decide whether you want to join us or not. Also you should give your slave a bit more credit, a couple of years and he could be a very... valuable member of our cult. Still you have an hour to decide." With a clap of her hands the priestess summoned three young and strikingly attractive Druchii, two female and one male. "These three will assist you as you make your decision."[/i]

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Power? Not the best possible opening remarks where we are now, though it seems to have worked reasonably well. Maybe Illiiya sees this little excursion as more than a mission... Still back to the task in hand. I supose we will have to kill these temple sneeks, its the only way to get into the cult's confidences. And to be frank I would rather risk the displeasure of the temple for our methods than for the result, and considering just how much torture equipment they have lying around being cought by the cult probobly wont be much fun either.

Alkria turned to aprase the three young elves

Spies, obviously. Still... NO! Control your self Alkria, there may come a time when we have to submit to the cult's seductions to remain undercover but for now our minds must be sharp. And we must play the part of the cautious new commer.

Alkria bowed his head briefly to the preistess in a gesture of respect and slung his sheild over his shoulder.

"Is there some where more, private where we might discus your offer?"

Not that there is even the slightest chance that you wont here everything we say, even with out the spying three over there. But I would ask if I were here to join the cult and my lady's protection was my concern.

Alkria will put his sheild on his back, be nice to the priestess and ask to be able to discuss the matter in a private place.

Gentleman of Moderation
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

Illiiya Jaelrae

Illiiya allowed herself a faint smile. If she did not think that she and her meager group would be quickly overwhelmed, she would assault the arrogant mistress now. It was foolish though... as foolish as a so-called temptress belittling the desires of another, let alone making them risk death TWICE for them. Either the mistress had already judged her as a spy... or she was a fool. In either case, Illiiya saw her not as the tempting creature she seemed think she was, but as a selfish child, demanding things be done her way.

These things she would never say out loud, however.

Say what you will mistress, but I tire of my position of disgrace... My father ruined my family... and I will not be judged as worthless, and forced to live barely better than a slave because of it! She said with fervor, Judge me if you wish, but not all of us are so easily swayed by something as simple as bare flesh.

She turned to Alkria at that, watching him look over the pretty young thing they had dangled in front of him.

I will not deny you what you've come here for... but be quick about it. I am eager to be done with these trials. She told him sternly, And take both of the women, if you wish. A slave deserves no pleasure. Do as you wish, and rejoin with us outside our target.

Illiiya took hold of Thandahr's chains and led him outside, leaving Alkria to do as he pleases, should he wish to stay. Once she and her "slave" were a fair bit from the cult's haven, she will sigh and push back her hair.

That fool is going to get himself corrupted. Why are men such fools? Illiiya said with a soft sigh, No matter. Ifwe must kill him, we will. Let me see your wounds Thandahr. I'll do what I can to mend you.

(In short, Illiiya will refuse the offer of "private time" and leave Alkria to do what he wills... taking Thandahr outside with her and seeing to his injuries, away from the eyes of the cultists

D-boy
Warrior

Post by D-boy »

’another job when will this end, but if only it were this easy’ Thandahr sighed while trying not to give the arrogant priestess a dirty look.

In reality at the current moment there was little Thandahr could do but the words of potential that he had gave him a good idea something to end the whole slave façade without blowing their cover.

As to be expected Alkria was staring at the women servants. ’fool they are a distraction, a trap. We must keep focused at the tasks at hand not mingle and get involved with the targets!’ they were beautiful but even Thandahr could see that there was more to them than met the eyes.

To his disgrace and luck his “master” had enough intelligence to drag him out of there to discuss matters in private.

When they were far enough from the hideout Thandahr decided to speak
”don’t hate all men simply because of the actions of one fool” he retorted ”don’t worry about my injuries it is nothing just a bruise kind of hurts but I can live”

Thandahr reaches for the crossbow hoping to see if Alkria kept his word and to change the clip so he could use it later if necessary

”to the matter at hand what will we do about the people we are suppose to kill, I mean we are working for them so as much as I hate the idea we could get the temple to play along make the job easier”

Ws3 / S3 / T2 / D5 / I5
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

OOC: Feel free to plan between yourselves and post more than once per modpost, I will post again when you have reached a decision.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Foolish woman, why could women never see the differance between a man using his brains and one thinking with their loins? It should be perfectly obvious to all but the most dim witted that if their infiltration of the cult was to be succsesful they should at least apear to be eager to participate in the cults nature.

[i]

Never the less he had no plans for the two young cuists in front of him, not as he now had a perfectly good excuse to turn away without making his reluctance to become part of the cult clear. Alkria hesitated for a moment, to give the immpression that he was torn bettween the woman and his suposid misstress (damn this sharade was geting anoying) There was no harm in letting the cultists think that he was the weak link in the group when he was not afterall. Then walked after Illiiya and Thrandar.

Once the three of them were in a more private place, and he had checked for any watching eyes (something he was profficeint in from his early arsonism) before handing Thrandar his crossbow. Then he turned on both of them

"Do you not understand even the basic premise of going undercover? If this is going to work the cult has to belive that we truly want to be a part of it, they seem suspitious enough of us as it is without you insulting the pristess and their way of life! I dont know about you but personaly I have enough self control to keep my self in check. If you can't manage to seem at least partialy intressted in becomeing part of the cult we will all be dead by the end of the day. Provided that we manage to survive this task ahead of us.

We will have to kill these temple spies, its the only way that we are ever going to sucsessed. I say we go and have a closer look at this block and try to judge what we are up agaist. I dont relish the possibility of facing down an assasin."

Alkria will leave the cult hall with Illiiya and Thrandar, pretending to be torn between his lust and his suposid bond to Illiiya. Hand Thrandar back his Reapeter crossbow, yell at Illiiya and Thrandar for a bit then sugest that all three of us go and take a closer look at the block across the street and see what the temple spies consist of.
[/b]

Gentleman of Moderation