New RPG Group No. 19

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Javert
Beastmaster

New RPG Group No. 19

Post by Javert »

Two RPG Groups starting in such close proximity? Can it be true? We may actually get all those characters who are still around into a group!

It's simple. Want to join? Post in this thread. I don't know about Kiaron's rules, but I don't mind you posting in both threads. That way we get to rip you in two like hungry dogs and everyone's happy.

I have no particular rules added on to what you usually understand, other than, if you aren't having fun, what the fudge are you doing in my group!?

Just one more thing before you start posting (Join my group because it's got a higher number than Kiaron's!)

The group now consists of:

Dah'menk (Kiaron Hebleth)
Saphiekh Feliore (Kensou)
Kail Kython (heat-13)
Last edited by Javert on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heat-13
Beastmaster

Post by Heat-13 »

Hi! I'm looking for group at the moment. Check out my character if you think sneaky shades are cool and see what you think!

Thanks!
WS:4 S:3 T:3 D:5 I:4
Basic Stealth, Blood Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting
Eq: S Swordx2, R Crossbow (8 clips), 3xT.Daggers (2gd,1exc) Shade Cloak, Wolfskin Cloak, Stealth armor,s drugs, ring,50ft s.rope, 4rations.33.3 gp
Group 21 Mod
Kiaron hebleth
Black Guard

Post by Kiaron hebleth »

I'd really like to play as well as host.

And just for the record, I have no problem with people applying to both groups.
Character Name: Dah'menk

Stats:
WS5 S3 T2 D4 I4

Weapons: Long Sword, shield, light armour, corsair handbow, 5 clips of ammo, excellent quality knife, small knife.

Character class: Warrior
Skills: Defensive fighting

RPG Group 18 mod
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

Then I'll apply here aswell just to increase my chances of getting chosen :P

My character's name is Saphiekh Feliore
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

Kensou and Heat, I've looked at your profiles, they look great. You're both accepted. At the moment I'm waiting for a reply from Kiaron to make sure he's up for it - we'll probably get started tomorrow once he's in to give time for some last minute applicants. Not to say that with 3 it won't be great, the less of you there are, the more attention I can pay to each of you individually. Welcome aboard.
"Ghost"

WS: 5
S: 2
T: 2
D: 5
I: 4

Skills: Basic Stealth, Stealth.
Inventory: Shade Cloak, Short Sword, Repeater Handbow, Legran's Token, Six Daggers, 65.5 Gold, Thieves' Tools, Wrist Blades.

Group 19 Moderator
Heat-13
Beastmaster

Post by Heat-13 »

Right that's great! I'm ready. By the way - what are the deadlines for posting - I can usually post nearly everyday. =)
WS:4 S:3 T:3 D:5 I:4
Basic Stealth, Blood Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting
Eq: S Swordx2, R Crossbow (8 clips), 3xT.Daggers (2gd,1exc) Shade Cloak, Wolfskin Cloak, Stealth armor,s drugs, ring,50ft s.rope, 4rations.33.3 gp
Group 21 Mod
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

Well heat at the moment I'm looking at late Sunday, and I'm going to make the thread later today. However, this may change depending on people's availability - with 3 people it would be ridiculous if one person wasn't able to attend the beginning. Considering that I'll be able to post reasonably often and so will you heat, I'm going to be looking at a two-day deadline in future. Though please Kensou and Kiaron, speak up if that'll be too much for you.
"Ghost"

Inventory: Shade Cloak, Short Sword, Repeater Handbow, Legran's Token, Six Daggers, 65.5 Gold, Thieves' Tools, Wrist Blades.

Group 19 Moderator
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

No problem with that, altough in the near future I have to help building a LAN-party which might take a couple of days, so I won't be able to post then.

I'll let you know when that is.
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Kiaron hebleth
Black Guard

Post by Kiaron hebleth »

I’d prefer a three day posting deadline, because I’ll be able to post every 2 to 3 days. If I’m able to post on the second day we can just keep going and that’ll be great, but I’d hate to be constantly making excuses and missing deadlines.

Stats:
WS5 S3 T2 D4 I4

Weapons: Long Sword, shield, light armour, corsair handbow, 5 clips of ammo, excellent quality knife, small knife.

RPG Group 18 mod
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

That seems fine - we'll make it a three-day deadline, but all I ask is that you do your best to try and post in on the second day or before Kiaron. Then we're all happy :P
"Ghost"

Group 19 Moderator
Brydson
Dark Rider

Post by Brydson »

Hi all, are you still accepting players Javert?
I've only just joined but I'm eager to get started. I'm available most days.
Thanks
Kiaron hebleth
Black Guard

Post by Kiaron hebleth »

Hi Karios,

Our group is up and running at the moment so I don't know will we be accepting more players (obviously that's up to Javert) However, I'm trying to put another group (number 18 ) together at the moment. There's only one player so far, so it won't be starting until more players apply, but you're welcome to join that.

Hmmm... promoting my group in Javert thread seems rude. Apologies if any offese was caused.

Edit: Because when I typed 18 and closed the bracket it became 18)

Stats:
WS5 S3 T2 D4 I4

RPG Group 18 mod
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

Oh, I didn't even notice this - that's weird...I guess I must have just overlooked it. But anyway Karios, I'm definitely not accepting any new players until Kiaron has got his group started up; as it would obviously be kind of rude. And Kiaron, as long as there's no malicious intent behind it, I have no problem.
"Ghost"

Group 19 Moderator
Nooodle
Corsair

Post by Nooodle »

Anyspots left for a shade that is to be created tomorrow? :)
Moridin_nae'blis
Beastmaster

Post by Moridin_nae'blis »

well i just created a character in the pool after deciding to start up RPing here again (used to a while ago and was even a mod...for a while...little while...xD)

I've got a lot of RP experience and well...to be honest I average a huge word post (800-1000 on the other site that I RP on) but probably won't do as much here since the style is a bit different than on the other site.

Either way I would love to join a group and I just figured i'd throw my name here since i guess 18 is filled up or at least has enough to start.

So yeah just let me know; i'd love to start RPing :)
+++ Team Mulligans +++

I'm baaaaack!
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

Even though my group has already started up, I wouldn't object to taking in some extra players at some point. However, there's another mod who's yet to start up, and I wouldn't want to step on his toes if he doesn't have enough players to start up. I'll talk to him.

P.S. Moridin, the longer the better. 800-1000 words does seem a bit extreme though, I think that you would struggle to make a worthwhile post that long without deviating into something completely pointless to the story. Still, long posts are welcome, as long as they are actually relevant.
"Ghost"

Group 19 Moderator
Moridin_nae'blis
Beastmaster

Post by Moridin_nae'blis »

I understand on both counts ;)

Like I said though, I doubt I'll hit that much really. I guess I'll have to see how long they are once I start and if they get to long and irrelivant I guess my mod will just tell me to cut back. haha reminds me of when i first started and they were asking me for more. Now they'll be asking me for less xD
+++ Team Mulligans +++

I'm baaaaack!
Nooodle
Corsair

Post by Nooodle »

My char can be found here. I hope you like it and allow me into your Rp :)
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

Well...I'll refer you to my last post in this topic - Group 20 has not yet started, and I'd like to find out whether it's moderator is short on players before I accept you guys. Don't worry, I don't think you'll have to wait much longer to find out.
"Ghost"

Group 19 Moderator
Joyfulcheese
Dark Rider

Post by Joyfulcheese »

I just created my character in the forum, but an no stranger to RP'ing so might as well chuck my lot in if you're still accepting apps?
"Beware the fury of a patient man"

Utharn N'Gal - Disciple of Khaine

Stats: WS - 4 S - 3 I - 5 T - 2 D - 4

Equipment - Short Sword, dagger, small quantity of poison (2 uses), travelling cloak