Group 19

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Tu'shan
Noble

Post by Tu'shan »

He slowed his head still over his shoulder, but now turning thoroughly. If he was being followed there was no way he could have noticed, not running like this. The maddening dash had been exactly what the shade had expected, but had not thought it would be nearly so furious against an armoured guard. As his footing brought him nearer the house he slowed more. Still quickly thinking and looked over his shoulder.

If Tu'Shan can see the door within the outer door is open (if I remember properly there was a small lobby area first), then he will move into the building, mainly out of curiosity but also a little because it seems like a good place to trap a nasty guard type man if he looks like he has had enough of running :D).
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Warpix
Beastmaster

Post by Warpix »

It didn't take Drak'Ne long before knowing what he wanted to do. He wanted to get out of here and now, if not just for a few hours. Smiling at Hadrim a little, Drak'Ne made his decision.

"Set me up with this hunting group."
Drak'Ne
W6/S3/T3/D5/I3
Equipment: Short and Long Sword, 2xDagger, 20G, Cloak, Pendant
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy, Basic Defensive Fighting
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

I suppose that, when you saw my name on this post, you pretty much already knew what it was going to say. Still, with a group as long-lived as this one, it's only fair to give it a proper part.

It's been a little over a month since the last post. The momentum has passed, you'll agree. Ultimately, and with Javert's (uncomfortable) fiat, I feel it may be best to close this group.

It's always a little sad when you see a group close. You've been going for over twenty pages --an accomplishment on its own-- which means that there's a lot of history and interaction in these pages; combat as well as quips, fun, humour, and perhaps a biting, cutting remark or two. Good times.

I'll close this group in the foreseeable future. In the meantime, feel free to reminisce, and to post your characters back to the pool should you still feel interested in playing here.

Thanks for sticking with us, and taking this group all the way here.
Tu'shan
Noble

Post by Tu'shan »

OOC: Gah! and so ends the adventure. Is there going to be some kind of closing statement Javert?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.