New Group 20

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Joyfulcheese
Dark Rider

Post by Joyfulcheese »

It was just part of the introduction and not a trend i intend to set.

With further regard to the deaths, I was also kind of assuming that given the "reputation" that's been painted by people, the denizens of the bar would not be inclined to bring the authorities of any kind coming into the place and so would be less than inclined to do anything about the deaths other than dispose of the bodies and tell no one. Obviously there would be the inconvenience caused to the innkeeper but I'm sure that could be dealt with fairly easily. But I await our good mod's verdict :)
"Beware the fury of a patient man"

Utharn N'Gal - Disciple of Khaine

Stats: WS - 4 S - 3 I - 5 T - 2 D - 4

Equipment - Short Sword, dagger, small quantity of poison (2 uses), travelling cloak
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Thats the point we're getting at though. Its the mods choice if his tavern is a bunch of thugs or just cheap virtuous, see?
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

Post by The buoyancy of water »

Hello all,

@Jcitalia4: Indeed, sorry!!

@scion of naggaroth: No worries, I remembered. I had actually thought of a way to sneak you in during my next post but it looks like that won't be necessary now :D

As for the posting, I'm going to let this one go, mainly because people have already replied. From now on, no killing of people. You can attack anyone you want, but there will be consequences. Guards can easily be called. Even in a dodgy Inn the customers can hide the fact that they are up to no good while still accusing another.

As to the shadiness of the Inn, I love the fact that given the fairly brief description I gave you all to work with, you have banded together to give the place a very definate feel. That's really excellant!! However, you need to remember that the poster sent you here, so whoever put the posters up probably has some business here. If they are indeed a Lord they may well own the place so killing their customers would not be a good thing!!

@Joyfulcheese: I'm going to give you two more uses of that poison (it might not always kill though, depending on who you use it on...) but there may well be some consequences to face for killing two members of the public...

Hope everyone thinks this is fair? Just waiting on Demendred now. Post will be up Thursday evening (Mum's down for a night, so I'm taking her out to see something at the Fringe tonight :lol: ) so chat away until then!!

Cheers,
Dave
Lenya Talos

WS: 4
S: 3
T: 2
D: 4
I: 5

Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak, Small Brass Ring. 5 Gold

Skills: Basic Stealth.
Joyfulcheese
Dark Rider

Post by Joyfulcheese »

Cool, I'm quite happy with there immediate, or later consequences of what he's done. Looking forward to getting things underway.

Equipment - Short Sword, dagger, small quantity of poison (2 uses), travelling cloak
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Maybe you should PM Demendred?
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

Hi,

Good stuff so far everyone! Couple of small things. First up, can people not post parts of other peoples posts in their own? Just gets a bit confusing for me... :roll:

Secondly, can everyone use the common thing of:

Speech
Thoughts
Actions while in combat

Again it'll just help me when reading everyones posts!!

Hope everyone is enjoying it so far!!

Cheers,
Dave
Lenya Talos

Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak, Small Brass Ring. 5 Gold

Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Hi all, i'm sorry about not posting, i've had a pretty hectic week, anyhows i'm here now and ready to rumble.
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Joyfulcheese
Dark Rider

Post by Joyfulcheese »

I had thought I'd lost the bio I wrote up on my character but found it. His name is Utharn N'Gal. Without wanting to force things in a certain direction, assuming everyone goes with the plan I suggested (moderator inc of course :)) I'd be happy filling one of the slots, but I won't post anything further until everyone's had a chance to post what they think.

Rekok
Corsair

Post by Rekok »

As i've tired to surgest IC, we need the rearguard to be people with a stealth skill
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

We hardly need a rearguard at all, though if we do it will be shades. scouts sure but rear guard?
Bubonicus
Warrior

Post by Bubonicus »

As I said, Dai can scout ahead. So let's go already!
Dai
Shade
WS:5 S:2 T:4 D:5 I:4
Skills: Basic Stealth, Precision Fire
Equipment: Two Daggers, Repeater Crossbow, Winter Cloak, 225g

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
Narmo eressea
Trainee Warrior

Post by Narmo eressea »

I shall be away some time as I am having the last exams of my Laws career and I want to end this september. Untill the 22 of that month I will have little free time which I will dedicate to organise Chaos for the next ulthuan.net campaign so I am afraid I will not be able to take part in the RPG untill the 22 at least.

Sorry for the problems that this might cause.
For the Shadow King, you shall die, druchii scum!
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

No worries Narmo, thanks for the heads up. But be prepared to be knocked out in the near future!! Don't worry though, I won't kill your character because you are busy, I'll PM you with plans instead...

Cheers,
Dave
Lenya Talos

Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

C'mon people a fight starts and you go all quiet.
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Post by Scion of naggaroth »

>.< I'm having internet probs at the mo, and am now changing ISP, so my posts may be a little slow. I should have things back up and running by next weekend (I hope),
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

(WS) 5 (S) 4 (T) 2 (D) 4 (I) 4

Skills; 2 weapon fighting, Uncontrollable frenzy

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins