Group 20

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Bubonicus
Warrior

Post by Bubonicus »

OOC: Also, if it's not too much to ask, before you go and we have to go back to the purgatory of the character pool, could we "level up" and have an opportunity to spend our ill gotten gains?
Dai
Shade
WS:5 S:2 T:4 D:5 I:4
Skills: Basic Stealth, Precision Fire
Equipment: Two Daggers, Repeater Crossbow, Winter Cloak, 225g

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

I'd just like to say thank you Buoyancy for everything. It takes alot of time and effort to run an rp group and I'm sure everyone appreciates it.
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Ye thanks buoyancy. Was a fun rp. Cananatra lives for a third group! *cough*

I'm gonna go ahead and move him back into the pool. Gonna just write up a brief ending of this so as its complete.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
The buoyancy of water
Highborn

Post by The buoyancy of water »

Hey guys,

Quick summary of what would have happened if we'd kept going as we are:

The three of you would return to Lord Lazari's mansion and find Lady Lazari (I'm not sure how, that was one of the many unplanned bits...) and many followers in the middle of a ritual to summon a Slaaneshi daemon. It would then be obvious that Lady Lazari had been gifted with magical powers and was too powerful for you three. That's where the spirit comes into play as he immediately attacks her when released (epicy, shiny and explosive magical duel commences). Meanwhile, you three are left to deal with the group of followers.

Having defeated her the spirit then leaves. Lazari, angry that you killed his daughter but understanding why you did it banishes you from his house forever, and secretly holds a grudge against all of you. The other lord pays you each 75 gold for removing the spirit from his house (add it to your characters).

As for levelling up, you can each have a single stat increase and a new skill. Once you have done that add yourselves back to the character pool. Please don't spend any money because other mods may have some rules as to what is available etc. Finally, it is up to the three of you whether or not you know each other after this, though that will only be applicable if you end up in the same group. You never know, you could even end up back with me in Group 19 :P If you have any other questions please PM me...

Glad you all enjoyed the group. I admit it was very scatty, especially towards the end but that was due to time limits... This was because I wanted to get all my armies, namely Skaven, Tomb Kings and Warriors of Chaos into the story. Probably because I don't have a Dark Elf army and so don't know too much about their history, culture etc!!

@Cananatra: I know how it feels to go through lots of groups. I've lost count of how many Rakia has been in. Suffice to say that everything in her background section has actually happened in various groups/RPG systems!!

@Dai: Please, please, please post up you picture when it's done!! Also, how about a picture of your character on top of the out of control coach fighting the ninja rat?!

So finally, this is tBoW signing out ;)

Cheers,
Dave