Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Name: Threkki Stonestrong (m), Dwarf
Stats: M3, WS5, BS4, S5, T8, A5
Weapons & Armour: Mace, Large Shield, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Dwarven Stubborness, Armoured Form, Masterful Toughness

Missed, damn oathbreaker. As he readied to strike again, his opponent lashed out high with his warhammer while saying he was no oathbreaker.

You and your kind are all oathbreakers, you broke all oaths when you consorted with chaos scum.

Keeping low to the ground Threkki raises his shield up high to take the hammer strike while swinging his mace for Gromex’s gut, he will just take Gromex’s kick and push in when he strikes to put him off balance.
If I had a knife I would shoot you
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Name: Ryld Mizzrym (m) Dark Elf
Stats: M5, WS8, BS5, S5, T3, A4.
Equipment: Great Sword, Short Sword, Helmet, Heavy Armour.
Abilities: Master of Battle, Cruel Tricks, Heart Seeker.

Letting loose a bloodcurdling roar of utter rage and sheer hatred, the executioner glared down at the prone asur before him. As he begun to recite the secret names of Khaine over and over again he felt the adrenaline burn through his limbs. numbing the pain in his face and inciting his eternal hatred for the accursed high elves even further.

Failing to even acknowledge the black guard who had potentially saved his life, Ryld will take a step towards the Gil'Vayer kicking sand in his face, after all why fight fairly when you can cheat and finish faster? He will then raise his draich high above his head and bring it crashing down upon the Asur's neck. Whether this strikes or not he, caught up in the desire to see his 'kins' blood as well as the bloodlust that the arena spectators demanded he will brutally begin hacking, slicing and chopping at Gil'Vayers form turning his body into a bloody pulp.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

Name: Zekial Kharnam (m), Human
Stats: M4, Ws7, Bs4, S6, T5, A5
Weapons & Armour: Long Sword, Medium Armour, Large Shield
Abilities: Masterful Strength, Blade Master, Deliverance

At the first sounds of battle he reveled in it's glory. The sound of steel scraping against steel brought back memories of countless victories, then as a snarl formed on his face he remembered where he was. In an arena for foul elves entertainment. The glory of battle disappeared suddenly. He lloked around to see what had occured so far and from what was happening it looked like old grudges were being brought to bare. More importantly to him he was still alive and unengaged as others became distracted with their own battles.

From above he heard the sounds of curses in a foreign language as the nobles glared at him. Looking up he snarled. Why don't you fight me and face the wrath of the empire. Obviously they wanted battle but Zekial had no plans for rashly losing his life. Still Zekial would wait for a fight too come to him. He kept a strong and steady stance, his shield ready for any blow that might come and his sword was ready to strike. Sigmar save me

Zekial will take a defensive stance, his shield raised to block any oncoming blows from both close combat or range. His sword is ready to strike for any area of the enemy without armour in a stabbing motion, speed is the key. If the enemy attacks with a large axe, warahmmer or halberd he will try to dodge the attack by moving out of the blow and striking quickly. Also preferably he will try to knock any oponent into the ground to finish them off

OOC - I know that's the same action as last turn but not much has changed in his situation.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Name- Gil'valyer (m) High Elf
Stats- M6, WS7, BS5, S4, T3, A4
Weapons- Great sword, Long bow, helmet, light armour
Abilities- Master of speed, Blade master, elven agility.

The wind thudded out of Gil'valyer as an armoured terror hooked his legs from behind. But he refused to lay prone for long. He had trained for this eventuality for many long hours; he might as well use it. Cackling madly Gil'valyer began to move, seeking to spring upwards and land like a cat, striking and killing. There would be blood, oh Khaine let there be blood! The traitorous ones would suffer, if they even could down here in the pit.

Softly singing to himself Gil'valyer rolled to the right, then tried jump up to his feet and swing his new great sword in great sweeping arcs and turn the foul turncoat with the great sword into a bloody headless pulp.

Alvar had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb....

Using elven agility (I knew I choose that for a reason) Gilvalyer will try to roll away from the blows aimed at him and hopefully avoid to sand being kicked at him before jumping back to his feet and raining more blows down on Ryld, he will also try and keep both Ryld and Daltheria to his front.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Name: Agrin Ironfist (m), Chaos Dwarf
Stats: M3, WS6, BS4, S6, T6, A5
Weapons & Armour: Mace, Warhammer, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Hammer Blow, Armoured Form, Masterful Strength

Agrin saw the other Chaos Dwarf, the one Ainur had been firing at when he charged him, running over to join in the fight. I hope he is going for the elf, he looks too drunk to tell who is who. Agrin looked up at the elf, who was still holding his bow and not a combat weapon. Guessing he was going to swap for a blade of some kind, Agrin tried to hit him before he could change weapon. He decided to ignore the other Chaos Dwarf on the assumption he would want to kill the elf too. After the elf was down, they could decide who was the tougher Dawi Zharr.

Quick as he can, Agrin will raise his hammer and slam it down onto Ainur, trying to knock his arms away so he retains his bow [assuming he will try to change weapon].
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Name: Daltheira Velkyn (f), Dark Elf
Stats: M5, WS7, BS5, S5, T4, A4
Weapons & Armour: Heavy Armour, Helmet, Halberd, Short Sword
Abilities: Cruel Tricks, Heart Seeker, Master of Battle

Seeing the Asur's quick movement Daltheira acted quickly, her armoured foot aiming for the sword of the high elf in an attempt to pin the weapon to the ground as the elf sprung to his feet. She glanced at Ryld as he began chanting Khaine's names and smirked to herself, an expression invisible under her full helmet.

The Asur scum managed to scramble to his feet and tried to put both Druchii to his front, and obvious manoeuvre to someone as trained in the art of war as she. Daltheira quickly followed behind the elf, making sure he remained between her and Ryld as the blade of her halberd danced looking for any weapon in the Asur hands, waiting for an opportunity to catch it between the curved blades of her weapon and wrench it from the hated kin's hands. Once unarmed he would be an easy prey, fit for some toying with.

For now she was content watching the executioner expend his formidable reserves of strength while she watched for an opening in the Asur's defences.

Daltheira tries to disarm Gil'Valyer by pinning his greatsword to hte ground. Wether succesful or not she lets Ryld and the Asur fight for a while as she keeps close distance, doing her best to keep the high elf trapped between the Druchii warriors. If Gil'Valyer manages to retain his weapon, or draw another on, Daltheira will focus on catching it in her halberd and disarming him, before attempting to push the high elf towards Ryld, unarmed and defenseless
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Mel'reyna
Beastmaster

Post by Mel'reyna »

Name: Pyrina Steelskin(f), Human
Stats: M5, WS5, BS4, S6, T6, A4
Weapons & Armor: Mace, Short Bow, Heavy Armor, Small Shield, Helmet
Abilities: Master of Speed, Deliverance, Master Archer

Pyrina watched as her arrows found their mark, relatively satisfied with her aim, but fully aware that her shots had caused the dwarf nothing more than minor discomfort at best, made obvious by his reaction, or lack thereof. She'd expected that a few arrows wouldn't be enough to put down a heavily armored dwarf, but she remained convinced that, with a bit of luck, they could inflict some amount of damage, which was better than nothing. Anything she could do to soften up the other combatants would help a great deal in the long run.

Pyrina will fire her bow twice at Gromex (51la5) making use of her Master Archer ability once again.

WS 4; S 2; D 4; T 3; I 5
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Unarmed Fighting
Equipment: 1 Short Sword and 1 Dagger
Gold: 100
Kajchi
Dark Rider

Post by Kajchi »

Name: Ainur (m), High Elf
Stats: M5, WS6, BS5, S4, T4, A6
Weapons & Armour: Spear, Long sword, Long bow, Light Armour
Abilities: Blade Master, Masterful Strength, Heart seeker

Ainur had only just fired his arrow, or the crooked dwarf turned around and started charging him. Ainur fired a few more arrows, and then the dwarf had reached him.

Ainur will throw his bow at the charging dwarf, hoping to distract him long enough to get in a lucky shot. After that, he will try to use his speed and manoeuverability to his advantage and try to hit his enemy in the weaker spots of his armour. He will do this untill the second dwarf reaches him and then start running towards the human, hoping to form a short alliance by shouting:You, human, I can't do this on my own. You seem like a righteous enough person. Let's take out this evil scum together!
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Durguth shouted out his warning to Agrin as he charged Ainur from the other side, as Agrin continued to attack the high elf. Ainur threw his bow at Agrin and lashed out with the long sword, scoring a blow across the Chaos Dwarfs chest. Agrin snarled in pain and swung his hammer, hitting the high elf in the chest and knocking him back unwounded. He turned and approached the human, seeking help against the two Chaos Dwarfs. Zekial was waiting in case any enemies approached still, and turned to face the elf as he approached, calling to form an alliance of sorts.

Meanwhile, Pyrina aimed her bow once more at Gromex and let fly two arrows. The first sailed past the chaos dwarf but the other hit once more, and this time seemed to cause more than a slight annoyance. The Chaos Dwarf clutched the arrow and grunted in pain, snapping the shaft and continuing his battle with Threkki. Gromex tried to knock his foe down but Threkki avoided the attack and lashed out with his mace, scoring another wound on the Chaos Dwarf, hitting the spot where an arrow had hurt him moments before. The pair continued to circle each other angrily.

Across the arena, Gil'Valyer leapt onto his feet as Ryld kicked sand towards him, avoiding the attacks that followed with superb agility. He started swinging blows at Ryld, glancing off his armour but not harming him, when suddenly Daltheria tried to hook the high elfs weapon away with her halberd once more. Her blow missed, leaving both the dark elves in front of the high elf and ready to continue exchanging blows.

Players:
5 DP - Daltheira (Dalamar)
5 DP - Durguth (Raneth)
4 DP - Ryld (T'Keela)
4 DP - Agrin (Kinslayer)
5 DP - Ainur (kajchi)
5 DP - Zekial (Sidorio)
5 DP - Pyrina (Mel'Reyna)
3 DP - Gromex (51la5)
5 DP - Threkki (Deroth)
5 DP - Gil'valyer (Drainial)

Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this Mod Post

T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Cursing the Asur that had once again manged to evade his blows Ryld paused, the rage that had taken over his normally precise and controlled mind having subsided. I'm going to wear myself out if I keep going like this. Eyeing his fellow Druchii the female by the name of Daltheira a wicked plan sprung to his mind, a grin rapidly spreading across his face. Gripping his Draich in two hands the executioner stopped his relentless assault holding great blade in a balanced position taught by to him by the masters in Har Ganethallowing, Ryld this position will allow him to go on the offensive or defend himself. With this Ryld paused and once again looked up at the Blackguard who stood just behind this traitorkin.

Ryld realising that his relentless strike will just wear him out as well as the fact that his agile opponent will not fall to brute force, the executioner will take a stance that will allow him to either take the offensive or defensive as combat demands. Watching the dark elf that has taken up a position in Gil"vayers rear Ryld will wait for Daltheira to attack, attempting to parry any incoming blows launched by his opponent. When Daltheira does attack Ryld will try to attack with blows that compliment Daltheira meaning that hopefully if Gil'Vayer dodge Daltheiras blows he may meet the wicked blade wielde by Ryld or if he is able to get around Ryld's blades he may found himself stuck upon Daltheria's blade.

EDIT: Forgot to post my profile!
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Name: Durguth the Permanently Intoxicated (m) Chaos Dwarf
Stats: M3 / WS5 / BS4 / S5 / T9 / A4
Gear: heavy armour, helmet, Great Axe
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Cruel Tricks, Dwarven Stubborness

Durguth snarled in distaste as he saw the Asur score a solid hit against his fellow Chaos Dwarf, then run for help. Man nor god will help ye now, boy! Stop running! he roared as he chased after Ainur. Typical Elfling conduct won't save him. That human looks too scared to even move!

Durguth keeps chasing after Ainur, tilting his Great Axe to the side: his first swing will be aimed at the poor High Elf's kneecaps.
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
51la5
Executioner

Post by 51la5 »

Name: Gromex Hixrak (m), Chaos Dwarf
Stats: M3, WS5, BS4, S5, T6, A6
Weapons & Armour: Crossbow, Warhammer, Heavy Armour,
Abilities: Hammer blow Dwarfen stubbonress Armoured form.

Gromex felt a spasm of pain shoot up his back as one of the humans arrows hit him this momentary distraction allowed the dwarf to land a blow.

shaking off the dwarfs blow Gromex spat at the dwarf.

"The humans are just as bad as chaos, as for oaths what of your oath to protect your kin, when chaos came into the world we were alone you never tried to find us, we turned to chaos for help so that we could survive it was the only way"

Then noticing the human again he charged off.

I'm not going to get anywhere with that human shooting me I might as well deal with her first.

Gromex will spin around and charge at Pyrina aiming to trip her so that he can finisher her off with hammer blow.
Silas Group 24

Weapon Skill 3
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Toughness 2
Intelligence 5

Skills: Basic Stealth.

Equipment:
short sword, repeater crossbow, Light green shade cloak, Fire lighter, Stealth armour, Map, 48 gold.
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Snarl of displeasure escaped Daltheira's lips at the executioner's lack of results.

It seems the Temple recruits failures these days she thought as her halberd danced to pull away the Asur sword creating openings for Ryld to strike at. If he keeps it up I'll have to finish the job myself.

The flame burning in her eyes was visible to anyone who managed to take a look at them in the opening of her helmet, she was slowly growing irritated but reigned her anger in.

As the executioner changed his tactic so did she, pressing harder against the elf, swinging her halberd wide from above and aiming for his shoulder. She knew fully he will attempt to dodge such an obvious move and was ready to quickly change it into a thrust with the halberd's spear end, directed at the Asur's back. Even if he managed to squeeze past this move he should be an easy mark for the executioner on the other side.

Daltheira keeps her position on the opposite side of Gil'Valyer from Ryld and cuts down in a wide arc. If the asur manages to avoid the blow she quickly turns it into a thrust aimed for his midsection, quite sure she will either hit him or give Ryld an easy target.
7th edition army book:

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Heeehaaaaheeeeah! Gil'valyer cackled madly, abandoning any last shred of sanity to the pure blood rush sweeping through him.

Getting tired are we executioner? he crooned, laughing at the conservative Kainite facing him. The sword master did not have long to pause and chat however, the guard was attacking still. Gil'valyer saw the blade hissing towards him, the black guard spinning it in wide arks.

she'd take the head of a horse with that thing! But only with the blade.

A well used halberd was a wonder, with the leverage of its long haft an elf could cut through flesh, bone and steel. But all weapons have their down sides.

Side stepping away from the executioner Gil'valyer slashed hard and fast at the haft of the black guard’s weapon, seeking to pin it down and break her grip. Perhaps even slicing through the wood.

Always look on the bright side of death++whistling++, even as you draw your terminal breath++whistling++....

Darting forwards he lashed out with his helmeted head and tried to but her in the face, to break her concentration and maybe her nose into the bargain.

...life looks kind of grim,. but just meet it with a grin and...

[/u]Gil’valyer will side step away from Ryld, trying to get out of his reach. At the same time he will swing hard at the haft of Daltheria's halberd, trying to block her blows before they begin and perhaps disarm her. At the same time he will try and head but her, not expecting to do much damage but hoping to stun her momentarily.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

From a nearby fight he heard a cry for help. One of the high elves was locked in combat with two of the chaos dwarves. Checking his flanks before he did anyhting he began to move towards them. He heard one of the dwarves call out something about no help being bale to save the elf. I'll show him. Zekial's honour began to rise as he moved quickly to the combat, his shield ready to block a blow that might come his way.

Oi stuntie. Let me show you why my race is ruling the world. He called out to the closest of the one with the great axe. As he strode forward he gained speed and moved fowards to assist the high elf. You filthy traitors. I'll send you back to the cavern you crawled out of. Quickly he spoke to the elf. Don't worry asur I have your back.

He will sweep into the side of Durgath, using his shield as a ram, attacking with his sword trying to hit the neck. He will then retun to a defensive stance, shield ready to block, sword to stab. Preferably he will move out of the way of oncoming blows.
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Name: Agrin Ironfist (m), Chaos Dwarf
Stats: M3, WS6, BS4, S6, T6, A5
Weapons & Armour: Mace, Warhammer, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Hammer Blow, Armoured Form, Masterful Strength

As Ainur neared the human, Zekial, the man stepped around to attack Durgath. Agrin madly howled with glee as this left him fighting the elf, who he promptly tried to swing his warhammer at, hopefully cracking sme ribs or knocking him down. He had been wounded once by a lucky hit, but it only increased his insane rage. It was hit time to dish out some pain, and the elf would be the main recipient.

Agrin will swing the warhammer at Ainur again, aiming for the chest
Mel'reyna
Beastmaster

Post by Mel'reyna »

Name: Pyrina Steelskin(f), Human
Stats: M5, WS5, BS4, S6, T6, A4
Weapons & Armor: Mace, Short Bow, Heavy Armor, Small Shield, Helmet
Abilities: Master of Speed, Deliverance, Master Archer

Pyrina nodded to herself slightly as one of her arrows found their mark once again, this time with greater success. While the dwarf had barely noticed the last volley of shots, this time he was actually distracted enough that his melee opponent managed to land a blow on him as well. She'd hoped that he would be too stubborn to turn around and go after her, but that's just what he did at that point, so she quickly swapped her bow for her sword and shield, preparing to meet her for head on.

It was as good a situation as she was going to get, the dwarf had already taken somewhat of a beating, leaving him softened up, and on top of that, the one he'd been fighting could possibly pursue him and attack him from the back. Pyrina coiled her body slightly, her shield held forward, ready to deflect any blows from the dwarf's mighty warhammer while she kept her sword slightly back, waiting for the opportunity to strike and counter attack.

Pyrina will stand her ground and wait for the charging dwarf, attempting to deflect his initial blows with her shield rather than trying to block them straight up which would probably cause her arm to break from the impact. Once the assault has been weathered she'll respond with a quick stab from her sword, like a scorpion lashing out with its tail, aiming for wherever Gromex leaves her an opening. If she sees the opportunity to go in for the kill, she'll attempt to finish him off by using Deliverance.

WS 4; S 2; D 4; T 3; I 5
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Unarmed Fighting
Equipment: 1 Short Sword and 1 Dagger
Gold: 100
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC -

- Deroth was excused from the turn via PM as he is away.
- kajchi did not post this turn. First strike. Bad things can happen here, you know!
- on sundays I play in a live chat RPG, so I have to post this now in case I don't get back on tonight.

IC -

Much to the glee of the Dark Elves in the stands, the Shadow Arena was getting more violent, more lethal, by the moment. Shouts of rage or pain resounded from the pit below, and were met by cheers, or the opposite, by the Druchii Nobles. They had paid money for blood, and they would have it. Down below, yet more combat was joined. Gil'valyer continued to defend against the ruthless attacks of Ryld and Daltheira. Gromex was charging at Pyrina, leaving Threkki to run after him. Ainur and Zekial were now teamed up, defending against the Chaos Dwarfs Agrin and Durguth. With everyone still alive, the Druchii were still calling for first blood.

Gromex met Pyrina with a swing from his warhammer, trying to swipe out her legs. She nimbly avoided such a blow and then started knocking aside the following attempts with careful use of her shield. When she lashed out, Gromex was not ready, and took another swipe across his injured chest. He was not harmed further however, thanks to his tough hide and heavy armour. Pyrinas thoughts of finishing the Chaos Dwarf were swept aside as she focused on attacking once again. Threkki ran up to the pair, not really wanting to side with the Chaos Dwarf or the Human, but trusting the human more. Hence, he readied himself to attack Gromex should the oppertunity arise. Hopefully this action would stay Pyrinas hand a little longer.

As Zekial tried to spit Durguth away from Agrin, the Chaos Dwarf instead continued to swipe for the knees of Ainur, as Agrin swung once more for the elfs chest. Zekial was fortunate that while Durguth focused on the high elf he barely had a chance to block the coming attacks. Knocked back by the ram of the shield, he was then rammed by the sword. The point breached his armour, causing a slight inconvenience and rush of pain. Still, he swiped the great axe at Ainur, who avoided the blow only to have his chest smashed by the warhammer of the other Chaos Dwarf, Agrin. He was sent stumbling backwards with a broken rib, but ready to fight on.

Gil'valyer kept out of the reach of Ryld as much as he could, even as Daltheira pressed her attack with a downward strike. Ryld leaped forwards to compliment the move with a horizontal slash of the sword. Gil'valyer tried to block the halberd and headbutt Daltheira but to little avail. The halberd cut deep into his shoulder just as the sword striked a cut across his hip, both casually breaching his armour. He still knocked Daltheira back, a little stunned but otherwise unhurt. Outnumbered two to one, Gil'valyer would need to try and find an 'ally' if he hoped to survive much longer in the Arena.

Players:
5 DP - Daltheira (Dalamar)
4 DP - Durguth (Raneth)
4 DP - Ryld (T'Keela)
4 DP - Agrin (Kinslayer)
4 DP - Ainur (kajchi)
5 DP - Zekial (Sidorio)
5 DP - Pyrina (Mel'Reyna)
3 DP - Gromex (51la5)
5 DP - Threkki (Deroth)
3 DP - Gil'valyer (Drainial)

Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this Mod Post
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Roaring in triumph as Ryld felt his cruel sword bite deep into the prancing elves flesh, his ears ringing with the cheers that echoed from the crowd.
How does it feel to taste your own blood scum? growled Ryld towards Gil'Vayer, soon your head shall roll and the last thing you will hear is the cheer of Druchii nobles. Knowing that the element of advantage they currently hold is wearing thin, upon watching Gil'Vayer frantically search for someone, Come vile kin let us finish this soon, Khaine awaits your head, your blood, your soul. As an executioner of Har Ganeth I am charged with the duty of giving it to him. My duty is sacred and your life is void. Grinning as spoke his challenge Ryld stepped forward, intent on finishing this quickly.

Ryld will begin to step towards Gil'Vayer closing any distance before both himself and his foe, trying force him backwards into Dal'theira. When his blade is in range Ryld will attempt to feint to Gil'Vayer's left, before piroutteing to his right bringing his blade hopefully into Gil'Vayer, as Gil'Vayer has attempted to avoid his feint.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Name: Durguth the Permanently Intoxicated (m) Chaos Dwarf
Stats: M3 / WS5 / BS4 / S5 / T9 / A4
Gear: heavy armour, helmet, Great Axe
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Cruel Tricks, Dwarven Stubborness

Gaaaah! Durguth turned to face his attacker, eyes filled with rage and contempt. Manlings... always trying to claim a place where they do not belong. If you are so eager to help the Elf, I'll make sure you die with him! He levelled his axe, challenging Zekial to stand his ground and slug it out face-to-face. Think you have what it takes, boy!?

Durguth waits for Zekial to strike first, and will aim the return blow at the human's weapon arm. Chop!
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Always look on the...agghha! Gil'valyer's inane and tuneless song was cut off by two brutal slashes, neither fatal alone but unwelcome none the less. He would not survive as things stood.

Survive? How can I die now? The black ship has already ferried me to this place. I can but travel deeper into the abyss.

His nonchalant lack of concern for his own survival was too the good, as there seemed none likely to give him aid here. The only other Asur warrior was already beset by several foes and like soon to fall. And who would trust a human, let alone a dwarf!

If I am to perish here, to whatever fate the place dictates, then I shall do so alone!

FISH STICKS! He bellowed into the face of his incredulous opponents. his favourite food serving as scant comfort in the halls of death Gil'valyer decided to return to sword play.

Abandoning defence once more Gil'valyer launched into a volley of strikes, showering the executioner with many swift blows, most light caresses, though several carried more weight. The back guard would no doubt take his head, and soon if she had any skill at all (which she seemed to) but he would take at least one Druchii bastard down to the next plane!

You’re coming with me! You hear! Your bloody patron cannot help you now!

Spouting nonsense Gil'valyer resigns himself to a bloody fate, but resolves to try and take at least one enemy with him. He settles on Ryld and will shower him with many low strength attacks, trying to overwhelm his defences and then strike with a stronger blow to batter through and wound him.
[/i]

Gentleman of Moderation
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

She shook her head quickly to shake off the sligh daze as the Asur's helmet connected with hers. Although the blow was weak, she stepped back maintaining her defensive stance.

Not only he's Asur, he's also clearly insane, Daltheira smirked under her helmet as Gil'Valyer turned his back to her again and launched an attack against Ryld, trying to take down the executioner before dying himself.

Taking the opportunity that his back was exposed Daltheira spread her legs and held the halberd like a spear, quickly thrusting its tip into he Asur's back, aiming for vital organs.

Daltheira will keep her distance from the swirling melee, quickly thrusting the spear tip of her halberd into Asur's back, performing the Heart Seeker manoeuvre if opportunity arises.
7th edition army book:

51la5
Executioner

Post by 51la5 »

Name: Gromex Hixrak (m), Chaos Dwarf
Stats: M3, WS5, BS4, S5, T6, A6
Weapons & Armour: Crossbow, Warhammer, Heavy Armour,
Abilities: Hammer blow Dwarfen stubbonress Armoured form.

Gromex felt a slight pain as the humans sword slashed his chest, "your have to do better then that if you want to hurt me barbarian" realizing he had one chance to kill the human before the dwarf intervened Gromex launched himself at his opponent.

Gromex will throw himself at Pyrina literally, hoping to use his weight (along with that off his amour and weapon) to topple the Human over and crush her skull with is hammer blow attack.
Silas Group 24

Weapon Skill 3
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Toughness 2
Intelligence 5

Skills: Basic Stealth.

Equipment:
short sword, repeater crossbow, Light green shade cloak, Fire lighter, Stealth armour, Map, 48 gold.
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

The chaos dwarf stood infront of him, he could see the rage building in it's malevolent eyes. Heftingit's weapon it challenged him. Well... at least I made it angry. Reaying himself he lifted his sword, his shield upfront to recieve attacks. Die, are you really so stupid as to think that. I have no plans for dying here stuntie. Zekial took a few steps back. This could hurt a bit if I mess up.

Lunging forward he moved towards Durguth, keeping the shield upfront. When he reaches the chaos dwark he will shing with the shield outwards into the dwarf in an attempt to knock him back of over, he will strike with the sword and joints in the armour or expsed skin. He will try step outof any attacks or if unavoidable take it on the shield.
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Name: Threkki Stonestrong (m), Dwarf
Stats: M3, WS5, BS4, S5, T8, A5
Weapons & Armour: Mace, Large Shield, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Dwarven Stubborness, Armoured Form, Masterful Toughness

Should I help others in this arena if I will need to fight them later anyway, will it help me to end these damn traitors.

After a moment of indecision the rage against the traitor bubbled up inside his gut once more. Looking at the fighters all around the arena he spotted a high elf fighting on two fronts against two dark elves, Well he wont be much use to me..... There were also a pair of his traitorous kin fighting against another high elf and a human, I will deal with them later

What I wouldn't do for a couple of my ironbreaker kin to help me right now, Well these humans will have to do.

Circling around to the side of Gromex he watched as Gromex charged Pyrina, shouting out as he began his charge too.

Threkki will charge into the side of Gromex as he charges Pyrina hoping to catch him unawares. If Gromex succeeds in knocking Pyrina down Threkki will attempt to use his shield to block any attacks Gromex launches at Pyrina while lashing out his mace at the Dwarf, aiming for head and arms. If Gromex fails to knock the human down he will start his attack with a shield bash followed by a swing for the back of the head with his mace.
If I had a knife I would shoot you